+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply...

I would suggest that you appear for IELTS as it is their requirements and until things are sorted out with provincial government.

When did you submitted your documents and medical?

regards,

jharna said:
Yes, they asked IELTS result with medical tests, "plan to establish in Canada, proof of settlement funds" and other documents
but still not accepting Language ability proof which were accepted by SINP.
Still asking IELTS result for SINP nominated applicant under family catagory.
Tracy and David still working on... not got any feedback yet
Any advice pls

D

dbajwa

Prince_Raj said:
I thought the same as you are thinking now.

I did not received any Medical instruction so far and as i said earliar that when CHC Islamabad asked for additional documents (after submiting full application) I had to send all my Original documents in the month of Feb 2010.

Now you can assume the efficiency of CHC Islamabad.
Hi Prince Raj

my case is as same your's, application submitted in June-2009, some documents and revised police certificates sent in Feb-2010, but since Feb2010 waiting waitingwaiting, file transfered to London ij June-2010
plz be in contact with me it will be helpfull for both of us,

regards

hasse

May 11, 2010
hello

i want to jump in here.

i am also from Pakistan and applied under INP. last week i received my medical call with ROPR fee to pay ? i also been asked to write an essay about how will i establish in CANADA ? i have been given 2months to send all docs ? can someone help me by telling what happens next after the received my docs ? what the time frame after that cuz by then every thing will be completed ? just the passport to send ?

please talk.

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats...

did they asked for ielts and funds?

you just need to mention what ever you are planning to do in Canada to get financially established... like getting job, education etc...but you have to mention every thing in detail.

good luck...

hasse said:
hello

i want to jump in here.

i am also from Pakistan and applied under INP. last week i received my medical call with ROPR fee to pay ? i also been asked to write an essay about how will i establish in CANADA ? i have been given 2months to send all docs ? can someone help me by telling what happens next after the received my docs ? what the time frame after that cuz by then every thing will be completed ? just the passport to send ?

please talk.

D

dbajwa

hasse said:
hello

i want to jump in here.

please talk.
Aslam O Alaikum,

Hello Hasse,

can you mention please when you have applied for immigration(islamabad) and under which category.

regards

Prince_Raj

Star Member
Jun 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Now LONDON (Since 30 June 2010)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
COMPLETE APP FILE ON MAY 2009
Doc's Request.
JAN 2010 BY ISB. AND THEN ON FEB 2011 BY LON. In July 2011 Update Forms, Photos requested & sent AND NOW agian in May 2012 updated Forms with Poliice Certificates & RPR Fee is requested /sent
Nomination.....
PNP NOMINATION APRIL 2009
AOR Received.
MAY 2009
IELTS Request
Submiit with appliication
File Transfer...
30 JUNE 2010 TO LONDON
Med's Request
August 2012
Med's Done....
SEPTEMBER 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1, SEPTEMBER 2012, PPR-2 in THE SAME MONTH
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued on october 16th 2012
dbajwa said:
Hi Prince Raj

my case is as same your's, application submitted in June-2009, some documents and revised police certificates sent in Feb-2010, but since Feb2010 waiting waitingwaiting, file transfered to London ij June-2010
plz be in contact with me it will be helpfull for both of us,

regards
hello;

In response to my email , I received confirmation from Visa Office London, that my file has been recieve and currently awaiting for review.

send your e-mail address as personel msg. if consider suitable!

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
One of my known,s application refused due to non submission of IELTS. His qualification was F.A and he could not sit for IELTS and relied on written submission although Visa Office London clearly asked him to provide IELTS. He is refused becuase visa officer is not satisfied that he will be able to economically establish in Canada due to a lot of reason including lack of English proficiency, lack of employment experience, only one year etc.

So the persons who are advising on this forum, not to give IELTS because they had meeting with Immigration Minister should clearly take this matter as serious one and let the persons do IELTS who have received the instruction for submission of IELTS.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Aruma
I want to tell everyone that i am not advising anyone to not to take or submitt the IELTS to Visa office i just mention that we are trying to resolve this issue. Could you please send me the copy of letter which your known's person reciieved from CIC Visa office London regarding the refusal of application at my email which is (atiqul_hassan @ hotmail.com) , you can erase file number for security, so i can show the govt that the vis office is refusing the application on the basis of IELTS. I also update that i am not advising anyone to not to take or submitt the IELTS to Visa office i just mention that we are trying to resolve this issue. i really appreciate your response.
Thanks

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
Yesterday, SINP replied the following:
[color=purple[i]]""The SINP does not interfere with CIC's processing of applications and we strongly advise you to comply with their requests. CIC, as per IRPA, is able to request documentation which will satisfy them that the applicant will be able to become economically established in Canada.

Our management team is aware of these requests from CIC London. We advise that your family complies with what they're asking for.""""[/color]
[/i]

Does anybody know, what IELTS score is required for SINP-family catagory????

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi jharna, can you please confirm when you submitted documents and medical to cic?

moreover, i would suggest that score should be atleast 6 (not sure what is that they want as it is not required for pnp).

thanks,

jharna said:
Yesterday, SINP replied the following:
[color=purple[i]]""The SINP does not interfere with CIC's processing of applications and we strongly advise you to comply with their requests. CIC, as per IRPA, is able to request documentation which will satisfy them that the applicant will be able to become economically established in Canada.

Our management team is aware of these requests from CIC London. We advise that your family complies with what they're asking for.""""[/color]
[/i]

Does anybody know, what IELTS score is required for SINP-family catagory????

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi aruma, can you please share their timelines like when they submitted medical, documents etc.

thanks,

Aruma said:
One of my known,s application refused due to non submission of IELTS. His qualification was F.A and he could not sit for IELTS and relied on written submission although Visa Office London clearly asked him to provide IELTS. He is refused becuase visa officer is not satisfied that he will be able to economically establish in Canada due to a lot of reason including lack of English proficiency, lack of employment experience, only one year etc.

So the persons who are advising on this forum, not to give IELTS because they had meeting with Immigration Minister should clearly take this matter as serious one and let the persons do IELTS who have received the instruction for submission of IELTS.

D

dbajwa

Prince_Raj said:
hello;

In response to my email , I received confirmation from Visa Office London, that my file has been recieve and currently awaiting for review.

send your e-mail address as personel msg. if consider suitable!
Hi Raj,

Thank you for your swift response, its my e mail address snbajwa@yahoo.com

thanks

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
ainpfamily,
-the medical was done on July 29th,
-documents sent on Aug 27th
-CIC request for IELTS received on Oct 15th

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bless to all

Everyone in this forum ,please be imagined that IELT is mandatory , please dont scare of IELT ,off course its hard but its not a mission impossible.If someone has passed Intermediate and has ability to communicate in English ,he or she can pass IELT.Anyhow he or she has to live in Canada and to survive in Canada English is must.
So my brothers and sisters ,please dont worry and be happy by taking IELT as a challenge .
We all Have ability to pass with 6 bands .

God Bless Us