Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
auhassan said:
To all SINP Nominees
I am in contact with SINP managers (Mr. David Li and Ms. Tracy Davies) and CIC designated immigration officer (Mr. Robert Miller) at London England, and according to them that proof of language proficiency is not mandatory for Provincial Nominees in the same way that it is for Federal Skilled Workers. but we may request additional information at any time during the application process.

If you are unable to provide any information that CIC visa Office request to you, or wish to clarify what CIC Visa office is asking you to provide or any other aspect of the processing of your applications, you can contact the visa office directly at the following address.

Robert Miller
Designated Immigration Officer
robert.miller @ international.gc.ca
Tel/Tél. +44 20 7258 6310 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +44 20 7258 6310 end_of_the_skype_highlighting (MITNET) 445-3310 / Fax/téléc +44 20 7258 6609 (MITNET) 445-3609
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
i heard from someone that they are not asking for ielts from everyone now.. most of the people from saskatoon signed a letter and submitted to the Canadian government...but i am not 100% sure if government has decided that or not..

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
mibaloch2000 said:
good luck
Yar koi batay ga kay karachi may kaha se Ielts ki preparation achi kervai jati hay....:)

mibaloch2000

Jul 16, 2010
Balochistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian High Commission Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear karachi. i think you shoul contact AEO karachi . they are a partner of ielts and take the exam too. sn i think they can prepare you better. its in clifton .

jugnoo

Aug 8, 2010
AOA to ALL.
Every body who got instructions from embassy (Submit the IELTS Score for SNIP). Please email the scanned copy of letter at atiqhassan@gmail.com ASAP. Mr Atiq-ul-Hassan done meeting with David Li at 16 Sept. for resolving the issue of IELTS. Please email the scanned copy of letter where embassy ask you IELTS. INSHALLAH we will solve this issue ASAP.
Regards

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Jugnoo,
I have meeting with Assistant Deputy Minister of immigration Saskatchewan Mr. Rupen on Thursday September 16, 2010, to Discuss the Issue of IELTS requirement imposed by CIC visa office London England, I have Request to all of you who have received the letter from CIC visa office London to submit the IELTS result, Please email the scanned copy of that letter at my email: atiqhassan@gmail.com ASAP .So we can prove that the visa office is not asking to provide the IELTS result from some individual they are asking to submit the IELTS result more than 90% of the SINP Nominee from Pakistan. I will be grateful to you.

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
to auhassan
this is great news for only family member catagory but not for skilled people for sinp who also have job offer from employer(skilled worker catagory who are not under family catagory ,they have only permanent job offer from employer)
u talked to Mr.Rupin about only family members catagory or for skilled worker catagory also.........
can u plz help me for this answer that for sinp nomination ielts is not compulsory for even skilled worker whio have job offer...but now on saskatchewn website they have added that cic officer can demand for ielts if he wants
but as u said that for family member catagory it will be resolved but is there any gud news for skilled workers catagory.......
plz tell me i m confused now that they only strict to skilled catagory who have no relative there only have job offer
plz tell me that is ielts compulsory for skilled peole..even employer is giving them affidavit 500-8 of eng ability
u talked to Mr.Rupin about only family members catagory or for skilled worker catagory also...............
waiting 4 ur reply
regards

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
Any update from your side ...... no news from my side till now..

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karachi said:
Any update from your side ...... no news from my side till now..
not yet, been more than 2 months since medical and document submission but no feedback yet...

are you waiting for the medical request? it will take around 3 months after your submit the application.

btw, i am also from karachi :)

regards,

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
ainpfamily said:
not yet, been more than 2 months since medical and document submission but no feedback yet...

are you waiting for the medical request? it will take around 3 months after your submit the application.

btw, i am also from karachi :)

regards,
Now it is more than 4 months but nothing happened till now... what do you think.. what should I do.... well i know you are from karachi.. :)

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karachi said:
Now it is more than 4 months but nothing happened till now... what do you think.. what should I do.... well i know you are from karachi.. :)
you can check from your bank if the DD you sent is en-cashed or not? if you have made from exchange company like wallstreet, dollar east etc, you can ask them...

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please update here if someone got decision or approval from CIC Visa Office London under the SINP Nominee thanks for your comments and your time.

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nothing yet!!!

ecas also shows in process and that we started your application and thats it...

any change in your ecase?

good luck....

auhassan said:
please update here if someone got decision or approval from CIC Visa Office London under the SINP Nominee thanks for your comments and your time.

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
In response to the documents submitted earlier, CIC London requested IELTS result to be conveyed within 60-days.
So far, they are not considering the language ability documents as approved by SINP or that dicussion which is under processed with SINP

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi jharna,

did you meant the after documents submitted with medicals? if yes, did they asked for ielts at that time?

good luck...

jharna said:
In response to the documents submitted earlier, CIC London requested IELTS result to be conveyed within 60-days.
So far, they are not considering the language ability documents as approved by SINP or that dicussion which is under processed with SINP

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
Yes, they asked IELTS result with medical tests, "plan to establish in Canada, proof of settlement funds" and other documents
but still not accepting Language ability proof which were accepted by SINP.
Still asking IELTS result for SINP nominated applicant under family catagory.
Tracy and David still working on... not got any feedback yet
Any advice pls