Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
auhassan

salam hassan bhai what will u do after this letter about ilets
are u going to submit what ever score u get
or will try to get 6 score take time ?
or u want to emphasize on what ever documents u already summited as proof of English ?

Good luck
i will try to submit min 5 score other wise i think they will call the applicant for interview to know there english one should try to avoid

thanks

R

rahrah

auhassan said:
To ainpfamily
Yes Robert Miller is a designated Immigration officer at CIC Visa Office London England who is assessing the application for all Provincial nominees.
Thanks Hassan

You are doing great job ,

RAHRAH, with lots of thanks

mibaloch2000

Jul 16, 2010
Balochistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian High Commission Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear atique bhai (auhassan) and all friends, today my ielts result has been announced and with the grace of ALLAH THALA i have secured 6 band. L 6.5, R 6, W 5.5, S 6, Overall band 6. do t you people think its fine for my sinp?

jugnoo

Aug 8, 2010
To mibaloch2000,
i submit my pappers to CIC ate june 22. i think i have time almost 2 months.. i am preparing IELTS. so lets see yar. ALLAH khair kare..

R

rahrah

mibaloch2000 said:
dear atique bhai (auhassan) and all friends, today my ielts result has been announced and with the grace of ALLAH THALA i have secured 6 band. L 6.5, R 6, W 5.5, S 6, Overall band 6. do t you people think its fine for my sinp?
Today my applicant in Pakistan get the IELTS with 6.00 Band

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To All SINP Nominees
thanks to almighty Allah, i have a good news for you, today i recieved reply from Designated immigration officer Mr. robert Miller CIC Via Office London, in his reply he said that they will not refuse or reject an application from provincial nominee only on the basis of IELTS. Thanks to all of you for your time, remember me in your Duaa.

bob02

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Hi there
I'm from Karachi.Want to know some thing about PNP.
PNP is an employer driven programme.Meaning first employment offer than provincial nomination.
Can any one tell me that how much is the cost of obtaining a job offer and hence, provoncial nomination from Ontario and/or other provinces?
Some one told me that few consultants,from karachi, charge $10,000 from you and arrange a job offer.Is that true.
I've also heard that its more easier if you know some one in Canada and he arranges a settlement from a good lawyer there for getting a job offer and sponsorship from a province for PNP.

R

rahrah

auhassan said:
To All SINP Nominees
thanks to almighty Allah, i have a good news for you, today i recieved reply from Designated immigration officer Mr. robert Miller CIC Via Office London, in his reply he said that they will not refuse or reject an application from provincial nominee only on the basis of IELTS. Thanks to all of you for your time, remember me in your Duaa.
Thanks Hassan

You guys have done a great job, Allah aap ko is ka ijar dey

RAHRAH