November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan

MPNP

Aug 29, 2010
iram1 said:
to MPNP and all seniors
is 5 band ok too........ will they reject my sis application due to low ielts
plz tell me she cant get 5.5...her 5 is sufficient plz reply
regards
As i told earlier that I have applied in family stream to Manitoba PNP. MPNP requires IELTS test at the time of submission of the application and they have alreay mentioned that the score should be 5. I think 5 will be sufficient.

mibaloch2000

Jul 16, 2010
Balochistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian High Commission Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all, i have done medical and no preparing the docs to send to london. they also asked me to submit my educational certificates but didnt memtion if original or copies, can anybody tell me that what should i submit?

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what exactly was written on the request.. did they hand wrote it or it is in fine print....

if nothing particular is mentioned, then notarized photocopy should be fine.

mibaloch2000 said:
hi all, i have done medical and no preparing the docs to send to london. they also asked me to submit my educational certificates but didnt memtion if original or copies, can anybody tell me that what should i submit?

ifffi

Jul 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2008
Nomination.....
21-05-2010
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
15-03-2011
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
05-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2011

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
to MPNP and all seniors
MPNP,as u mentioned that 5 score is mentioned for ur pnp (under family stream) but my sister want to apply for sinp (saskatchewan), as skilled worker with job offer, but they mentioned taht u can provide alternative if ielts, but if u want to submit ielts then 6 band is required for that catagory, but there are lot of people who get sinp approval without ielts ..problem is only that visa officer asking for ielts ..what is his criteria..i mean each province has different ielts requiremnets..visa officer will be satisfy with 5 band...
plz reply all
dont ignore my query plz
regards

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all SINP Nominees
I am in contact with SINP managers (Mr. David Li and Ms. Tracy Davies) and CIC designated immigration officer (Mr. Robert Miller) at London England, and according to them that proof of language proficiency is not mandatory for Provincial Nominees in the same way that it is for Federal Skilled Workers. but we may request additional information at any time during the application process.

If you are unable to provide any information that CIC visa Office request to you, or wish to clarify what CIC Visa office is asking you to provide or any other aspect of the processing of your applications, you can contact the visa office directly at the following address.

Robert Miller
Designated Immigration Officer
robert.miller@international.gc.ca
Tel/Tél. +44 20 7258 6310 (MITNET) 445-3310 / Fax/téléc +44 20 7258 6609 (MITNET) 445-3609
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Robert Miller ... the initials on the return label which i received from cic london was R*M... may be he is the officer that is directly looking at the case...

it is very important that the communication that are sent to him be very polite, suave and not pushy... :)

good luck to all...

auhassan said:
To all SINP Nominees
I am in contact with SINP managers (Mr. David Li and Ms. Tracy Davies) and CIC designated immigration officer (Mr. Robert Miller) at London England, and according to them that proof of language proficiency is not mandatory for Provincial Nominees in the same way that it is for Federal Skilled Workers. but we may request additional information at any time during the application process.

If you are unable to provide any information that CIC visa Office request to you, or wish to clarify what CIC Visa office is asking you to provide or any other aspect of the processing of your applications, you can contact the visa office directly at the following address.

Robert Miller
Designated Immigration Officer
robert.miller @ international.gc.ca
Tel/Tél. +44 20 7258 6310 (MITNET) 445-3310 / Fax/téléc +44 20 7258 6609 (MITNET) 445-3609
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To ainpfamily
Yes Robert Miller is a designated Immigration officer at CIC Visa Office London England who is assessing the application for all Provincial nominees.