+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaf19 said:
Ibad 17, I am just following your footprints .Looking at the spreadsheet ,you should have got your PPR2 by now .
It does not take that long usually after PPR-1 .Anyhow ,it could be any day now
Cheers
Yes i am also expecting it soon.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I have received an email from London VO and they have asked me to provide following information for me and my dependents within 30 days

Name and date of birth as they appear in your passport, Passport number, Passport expiry date, Height, Eye colour

How should I send this information by typing in the email or on paper (for courier service)? Is there a form for it? Do I need to send photocopies of passports although they have not requested them?

shaf19

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20/2014
Doc's Request.
August /2014
Nomination.....
January/2014
AOR Received.
february /2015
Med's Done....
August /2014------re-medical/ Novemeber 2014
Interview........
nope
Passport Req..
February6/2015
islamabad786 said:
I have received an email from London VO and they have asked me to provide following information for me and my dependents within 30 days

Name and date of birth as they appear in your passport, Passport number, Passport expiry date, Height, Eye colour

How should I send this information by typing in the email or on paper (for courier service)? Is there a form for it? Do I need to send photocopies of passports although they have not requested them?
Congratulation dear
This is PPR-1
you should email them an information chart and send them photocopies of all the passports though they don't ask at this stage .Information chart could either be in excel or word sheet .Hope it helps

Khan78

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th NOV-12
Doc's Request.
21st March-13
Nomination.....
18th Sept-12
AOR Received.
28th Jan-13
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
shaf19 said:
Congratulation dear
This is PPR-1
you should email them an information chart and send them photocopies of all the passports though they don't ask at this stage .Information chart could either be in excel or word sheet .Hope it helps
Good Day, Shaf19,

Can we consider this as PPR1. I also received a similar email two weeks back but the issue is that I received my First PPR1 in July-14 but due to addition of new dependent I have to rely the process. Now the content of that mail was completely different clearly stating that your file has reached final stage as well as date of visa expiry along with visa stamping office was indicated. Also a timeframe of 6 weeks was mentioned for the completion of this 1st Step. Also chart was attached to email and way of communicating was indicated. So that's why I am worried that is it PPR1 or just an extra check. Is there any one beside Ibad who is still awaiting PPR2 who has received such an Email followed by PPR2.
Regards

shaf19

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20/2014
Doc's Request.
August /2014
Nomination.....
January/2014
AOR Received.
february /2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
nope
Passport Req..
February6/2015
Khan78 said:
Good Day, Shaf19,

Can we consider this as PPR1. I also received a similar email two weeks back but the issue is that I received my First PPR1 in July-14 but due to addition of new dependent I have to rely the process. Now the content of that mail was completely different clearly stating that your file has reached final stage as well as date of visa expiry along with visa stamping office was indicated. Also a timeframe of 6 weeks was mentioned for the completion of this 1st Step. Also chart was attached to email and way of communicating was indicated. So that's why I am worried that is it PPR1 or just an extra check. Is there any one beside Ibad who is still awaiting PPR2 who has received such an Email followed by PPR2.
Regards
Dear Khan78
In the past they used to send a detailed e-mail but recently they are just asking the brief information along with physical description of the applicants and their dependants .I also got the same letter two weeks ago and i was told by a senior member that it was PPR-1 .So literally we all are in the same boat .After chatting with you and seeing at Ibad 's long wait,my excitement is little bit dimmed for sure .Good luck to every one

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Dear all..
after 2012, i have been receiving so many letters that i am selected i am qualified i have received nomination letters and certificates and OWP as well but now I have received email from Ontario and email says following..

you no longer meet program requirements. To be eligible for the nomination under the Federal Skilled Worker Backlog reduction Pilot (FSW Pilot) initiative by Opportunities Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (OOPNP), you must satisfy the program that you

 Have a minimum of 3-year degree from a post-secondary institution.

Provide the proof that you have a minimum of 3-year degree from a post-secondary institution...

i am still in PAKISTAN.

My education is 2-year bachelors + 2 years Masters. means 4 years after inter.

i would apply for WES but to send educational document to Ontario , time is short WES will take more than a month and i need to send my document with in 10 to 12 days.

what you people say about the this situation of have 3-year degree from post secondary institution as ? .

Khan78

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th NOV-12
Doc's Request.
21st March-13
Nomination.....
18th Sept-12
AOR Received.
28th Jan-13
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
shaf19 said:
Dear Khan78
In the past they used to send a detailed e-mail but recently they are just asking the brief information along with physical description of the applicants and their dependants .I also got the same letter two weeks ago and i was told by a senior member that it was PPR-1 .So literally we all are in the same boat .After chatting with you and seeing at Ibad 's long wait,my excitement is little bit dimmed for sure .Good luck to every one
Dear Shaf19,
You are right its PPR1, Alhamdulillah Yesterday with the mercy of Allah I have received my PPR-2. In Sha Allah soon you will receive your PPR-2. Good Luck to every one.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Dear Khan,

Congrats!!!
When did you send passport updated information? Did you send the photocopies of passport too? You sent it by email or courier

Thanks in advance

Khan78 said:
Dear Shaf19,
You are right its PPR1, Alhamdulillah Yesterday with the mercy of Allah I have received my PPR-2. In Sha Allah soon you will receive your PPR-2. Good Luck to every one.

Khan78

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th NOV-12
Doc's Request.
21st March-13
Nomination.....
18th Sept-12
AOR Received.
28th Jan-13
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
islamabad786 said:
Congrats!!!
When did you send passport updated information? Did you send the photocopies of passport? You sent it by email or courier

Thanks in advance
Thank you, I sent them updated Information along with scan copies of PP(though they did not ask for it) through e-mail two weeks ago. Now they are sending the information chart along with PPR2 instead of PPR1.
Regards

LRC206

Star Member
May 13, 2013
muhammad bilal said:
any body got medical who applied in AUG OR SEP 2014..the applicants who applied from outside canada.

please share ur experiences
Dear Bilal, I'm July applicant and still waiting for medical.
Many people from may are still waiting.
Allah help us all.

shaf19

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20/2014
Doc's Request.
August /2014
Nomination.....
January/2014
AOR Received.
february /2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
nope
Passport Req..
February6/2015
Khan78 said:
Dear Shaf19,
Dear Khan78

just read the good news of your PPR-2 .

congratulation dear friend and good luck with all your future plans .
Start packing up and be ready for the land of opportunities.
Inshallah we are getting closed ,too

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
HEllo my senior
I apply July 2013 and still waiting supporter interview
Have you any idea
How much time they take

shaf19

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20/2014
Doc's Request.
August /2014
Nomination.....
January/2014
AOR Received.
february /2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
nope
Passport Req..
February6/2015
hamayun said:
HEllo my senior
I apply July 2013 and still waiting supporter interview
Have you any idea
How much time they take
It should have been done long time ago ,however, there are some cases which take longer than the usual.
I n your case ,manitoba Government has already taken a lot of time .Hopefully with the new system already in,they might reduce the backlog first .
It's never too late

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
Aoa

Writing after a long time.
I want to know is there anyone in this forum whose file was received at cio in August 2014? If yes, then what is their current status..... as our file was received in the same month and so far we have not received any update .
thanks