Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
smile_2good said:
No.. at least 250 words... Type and print...
What is PV2 form.. can you explain what it looks like?
PV2 = Provincial nominee residence permit application processed abroad
This is what i found on internet.. its a visa category...

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
ibad17 said:
Thanks for the reply. And should it be hand written or print from computer. And what is the maximum limit of words. 100 words enough??
Yeah it should be type and print. 100 words are not enought, atleast u have good 2 paragraphs or atleast 250 words.

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone of you submitted these pv2 forms?
If yes then can u.please send me your copy for sample so i can get the format.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
ibad17 said:
Has anyone of you submitted these pv2 forms?
If yes then can u.please send me your copy for sample so i can get the format.
But we already don't know what are these PV2 forms?

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Ume Rayan said:
Following is the attached letter with that email:

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in the provincial nominee class.
The information you have provided is insufficient for a visa officer to be satisfied that you meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

The provincial nominee class is described in Canada's Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations (IRPR) as a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada and who intend to reside in the province that has nominated them. Notwithstanding the nomination of an applicant by a province or territory, the federal government has the final authority to select immigrants in the provincial nominee class.

Please read this letter carefully and provide precisely what is being requested; if you provide incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in your application being refused. You may already have provided similar information to the province as part of your nomination process, but please provide the following (T) to assist the federal government with its assessment of your eligibility under Subsection 87 of the IRPR:

1. (__) proof of your own money available for you to settle in Canada. If you do not have your own money, you may be inadmissible to Canada for financial reasons for your inability to demonstrate that you can support yourself or your dependants. Financial guarantees from third parties, such as relatives in Canada, are not acceptable as proof of sufficient funds in the provincial nominee class. Bank statements you provide must be recent and show transactions for at least 6 months preceding the statement date.

2. (__) a full and detailed explanation from you of how you will become economically established in Canada. Please describe in as much detail as possible what you have done to prepare for a possible move to Canada as well as what you would plan to do after you arrive in Canada, and how your particular circumstances will contribute to your ability to become economically established. Your explanation must be written by you, in your own words, and not copied from someone or somewhere else. If you already have a job offer from an employer in Canada, please provide proof, including a current offer letter, full details of the job title, its location, the job duties, and also an explanation of the process by which you obtained the job offer. If you have professional and/or trade qualifications, provide evidence that these qualifications will be recognized for employment in Canada.

3. (__) Please submit a language proficiency test result from the British Council IELTS test (www.ielts.org) as conclusive evidence of your language ability. A review of your English language proficiency, based on your application and all of the information you submitted in support of it has found your material to be inconclusive. Although there is no formal assessment of language proficiency in the provincial nominee class, how well you can communicate in English or French is important to work in Canada and therefore to your ability to become economically established.

4. (__) if you have work experience in your field of education or training, describe exactly what you did in your job. Your description must be written by you, in your own words, and not copied from someone else.

5. (__) if you have been nominated under a Family category, provide proof that your supporting relative is living in Canada now and has been for the last 2 years. This should include: pay slips issued to your relative by their employer in Canada and bank account statements in your relative's name, showing their residential address in Canada. Please note that copies of documents such as driving licences or passports do not, by themselves, prove where a person lives.

Please submit all of the requested information at the same time, as your file will not be reviewed until submissions are complete. If you do not submit the requested information within 60 days of the date of this letter, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information already provided. This could lead to your application being refused.

Please include a copy of this letter with any information you send.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada

From above mentioned documents, I have to submit Doc # 1, 2 & 4.

I hope it helps.

Regards
Dear ibad17..

Did you received this kind of letter to which you are referring to as PV2...?

MianNoman

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ooh Come on Guyz,

PV2 is the name of standard and set letter proforma which they send it to everyone for additional information. There are 5 things in this letter (mentioned below). Whatever they need from an applicant as an additional information required, they send this letter in email attachment and manually mention in email that please send number 1,2&4 or whatever they need.

In my aunt case they send same letter and ask to send number 1.

In my case they send same letter and ask to send number 2 & 4.

In Ibad17 case they send same letter and ask to send number 1,2 & 4.

1. (__) proof of your own money available for you to settle in Canada. If you do not have your
own money, you may be inadmissible to Canada for financial reasons for your inability to
demonstrate that you can support yourself or your dependants. Financial guarantees from third
parties, such as relatives in Canada, are not acceptable as proof of sufficient funds in the
provincial nominee class. Bank statements you provide must be recent and show transactions for
at least 6 months preceding the statement date.

2. (__) a full and detailed explanation from you of how you will become economically established
in Canada. Please describe in as much detail as possible what you have done to prepare for a
possible move to Canada as well as what you would plan to do after you arrive in Canada, and
how your particular circumstances will contribute to your ability to become economically
established. Your explanation must be written by you, in your own words, and not copied from
someone or somewhere else. If you already have a job offer from an employer in Canada,
please provide proof, including a current offer letter, full details of the job title, its location, the
job duties, and also an explanation of the process by which you obtained the job offer. If you
have professional and/or trade qualifications, provide evidence that these qualifications will be
recognized for employment in Canada.

3. (__) Please submit a recent language proficiency test result from the British Council IELTS (General
Training) test (www.ielts.org) as conclusive evidence of your language ability. A review of your
English language proficiency, based on your application and all of the information you submitted
in support of it has found your material to be inconclusive. How well you can communicate in
English or French is important to work in Canada and therefore to your ability to become
economically established.

4. (__) if you have work experience in your field of education or training, describe exactly what
you did in your job. Your description must be written by you, in your own words, and not copied
from someone else.

5. (__) if you have been nominated under a Family category, provide proof that your supporting
relative is living in Canada now and has been for the last 2 years. This should include: pay slips
issued to your relative by their employer in Canada and bank account statements in your relative's
name, showing their residential address in Canada. Please note that copies of documents such as
driving licences or passports do not, by themselves, prove where a person lives.

SO GUYS PV2 IS THE NAME OF LETTER. NOT ANY KIND OF FORM OR ANY THING.

Hope this information will help you guys.

Regards,
Noman

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MianNoman said:
Ooh Come on Guyz,

PV2 is the name of standard and set letter proforma which they send it to everyone for additional information. There are 5 things in this letter (mentioned below). Whatever they need from an applicant as an additional information required, they send this letter in email attachment and manually mention in email that please send number 1,2&4 or whatever they need.

In my aunt case they send same letter and ask to send number 1.

In my case they send same letter and ask to send number 2 & 4.

In Ibad17 case they send same letter and ask to send number 1,2 & 4.

1. (__) proof of your own money available for you to settle in Canada. If you do not have your
own money, you may be inadmissible to Canada for financial reasons for your inability to
demonstrate that you can support yourself or your dependants. Financial guarantees from third
parties, such as relatives in Canada, are not acceptable as proof of sufficient funds in the
provincial nominee class. Bank statements you provide must be recent and show transactions for
at least 6 months preceding the statement date.

2. (__) a full and detailed explanation from you of how you will become economically established
in Canada. Please describe in as much detail as possible what you have done to prepare for a
possible move to Canada as well as what you would plan to do after you arrive in Canada, and
how your particular circumstances will contribute to your ability to become economically
established. Your explanation must be written by you, in your own words, and not copied from
someone or somewhere else. If you already have a job offer from an employer in Canada,
please provide proof, including a current offer letter, full details of the job title, its location, the
job duties, and also an explanation of the process by which you obtained the job offer. If you
have professional and/or trade qualifications, provide evidence that these qualifications will be
recognized for employment in Canada.

3. (__) Please submit a recent language proficiency test result from the British Council IELTS (General
Training) test (www.ielts.org) as conclusive evidence of your language ability. A review of your
English language proficiency, based on your application and all of the information you submitted
in support of it has found your material to be inconclusive. How well you can communicate in
English or French is important to work in Canada and therefore to your ability to become
economically established.

4. (__) if you have work experience in your field of education or training, describe exactly what
you did in your job. Your description must be written by you, in your own words, and not copied
from someone else.

5. (__) if you have been nominated under a Family category, provide proof that your supporting
relative is living in Canada now and has been for the last 2 years. This should include: pay slips
issued to your relative by their employer in Canada and bank account statements in your relative's
name, showing their residential address in Canada. Please note that copies of documents such as
driving licences or passports do not, by themselves, prove where a person lives.

SO GUYS PV2 IS THE NAME OF LETTER. NOT ANY KIND OF FORM OR ANY THING.

Hope this information will help you guys.

Regards,
Noman
Can you help me for forms 2 and 4 as you already submitted. Can you send me the format or the one you used so i can get it exactly on how it is done..

MianNoman

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibad17 said:
Can you help me for forms 2 and 4 as you already submitted. Can you send me the format or the one you used so i can get it exactly on how it is done..
text me ur num and i will explain it to you.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
MianNoman said:
text me ur num and i will explain it to you.
Yes Noman bhai... i searched from Ume Rayan post because i remembered that she posted same like that, then i came to know its a PV2 letter not a form... confusion aroused when ibad17 said its a form...
Thanks for your explanation...
Please let us know your landing experience once you land...
Wish you happy landing and successful life..

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
smile_2good said:
Yes Noman bhai... i searched from Ume Rayan post because i remembered that she posted same like that, then i came to know its a PV2 letter not a form... confusion aroused when ibad17 said its a form...
Thanks for your explanation...
Please let us know your landing experience once you land...
Wish you happy landing and successful life..
Its feels so good to see ppl from Pak helping each other here ....
I wish we all meet one day and make a strong social network in canada..
I m a provincial nominee of MB and will be filing my case to CIC inshaAllah by the end of this month...

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
Yeah mian noman must share ur landibg experience with us.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Does CIC or LVO send acknowledgement receipt of RPRF payment via email? If yes when?

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
islamabad786 said:
Does CIC or LVO send acknowledgement receipt of RPRF payment via email? If yes when?
No they did not send any acknowledgement receipt of rprf. I sent an email to lvo to confirm about payment after 1 month then they gave me confirmation.

cho123

May 27, 2014
Hi, My file has been directly transferred to LVO since Feb 21,2012 (SINP FAMILY CLASS). I know its too early to even expect anything. But still would like to know to make up some future plans.

1- How long in total to expect for processing my file?
2- Can some-one please take the time and enlist what to expect and at what stage (does medical comes first and then ppr1 and then ppr2)???

thanks