Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
smile_2good said:
Although I have done my medicals in UAE, but check is post by MuhammadFahad regarding number of IOM..
Saman how many months it took for you from MR to PPR?
Today i got another email of update of my file according to my husband name. And they mentioned that i'll get medical via email but not received yet. So i m waiting for new medical form but i jave an appointment of 21st july

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
You will get updated form in a day or two :)
sani. said:
Today i got another email of update of my file according to my husband name. And they mentioned that i'll get medical via email but not received yet. So i m waiting for new medical form but i jave an appointment of 21st july

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
Don't panic... just send the rectified copy to MPNP and explain and also send your application with correct birth certificate to CIO...
there is spelling mistake or totally different name?
[/quote]

Please friends ... can u tell me how shud i process this correction? Dont u think tht sending correct birth cert after receiving the LOA would make mpnp officer skeptical about my case ? I m jeoperdized.... .. pkease guide me ...

cho123

May 27, 2014
Kindly some one reply.

I am quite worried as I have submitted my sponsor file to NS CIO office since DEC 2013 (SNIP Family). Till this day I have not heard a word of reply or status.

The file was approved in Sep 2013. Nomination has expired since March 2013.

Have sent NS CIO an email like a month ago but no response.

Kindly some tell me how to investigate about the status of my application. There must be a way which I don't know. Please reply.

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
islamabad786 said:
You will get updated form in a day or two :)
I hope so that i'll get within 1 or 2 days. And thanks to all my forum members who support me in positive way at any stage

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
KHG said:
Please friends ... can u tell me how shud i process this correction? Dont u think tht sending correct birth cert after receiving the LOA would make mpnp officer skeptical about my case ? I m jeoperdized.... .. pkease guide me ...
You have done mistake its for sure but as you are human as well.. even so visa officers make mistakes as well... just let them know that you noticed this mistake now and send them rectified one explain situation... i think there will be no harm as being fair... and your eligibility doesn't depend on your mother name... only thing is just you have to make their record correct... you can also consult in federal skilled forum as well... there are also many members who are well experienced...

In my nomination VO made mistake and put passport expiry of old passport and i notified about this and he corrected the nomination... just took extra 1 month...

Prays are with you that you successfully sort out this situation...

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@saman Ahmad

i have sent u PM
saleem

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
smile_2good said:
You have done mistake its for sure but as you are human as well.. even so visa officers make mistakes as well... just let them know that you noticed this mistake now and send them rectified one explain situation... i think there will be no harm as being fair... and your eligibility doesn't depend on your mother name... only thing is just you have to make their record correct... you can also consult in federal skilled forum as well... there are also many members who are well experienced...

In my nomination VO made mistake and put passport expiry of old passport and i notified about this and he corrected the nomination... just took extra 1 month...

Prays are with you that you successfully sort out this situation...

Thanks a million.... please pray that things work out smoothly....

MianNoman

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guyz,

As you all know i am travelling to canada next month for my short landing for two weeks along with my wife. I have couple of questions in my mind for crossing the border like e.g. how much money do we need (me and my wife) to take with us? I know its about Approx. 13,000 CAN dollars almost. In which form i can take that money with me like travellers cheque, cash or just put them in my uk bank account and show them a bank statement that i have enough funds with us which i can take out from any canadian ATM as per our need.

We are travelling for two weeks so do we need to tell them that we are here for two weeks and return back later this year. Is there any problem with this declaration.

Please let me know if any one knows about all this. Or is there any other things to add-up.

Kind Regards,

Mian Noman Tariq

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
What about getting PR cards. As per CIC web site it takes 43 days as of July 14 (reduced from 59 days previously) unless you send them copy of return tickets and purchase receipt with PR application. Check CIC web site for details

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

MianNoman said:
Hello Guyz,

As you all know i am travelling to canada next month for my short landing for two weeks along with my wife. I have couple of questions in my mind for crossing the border like e.g. how much money do we need (me and my wife) to take with us? I know its about Approx. 13,000 CAN dollars almost. In which form i can take that money with me like travellers cheque, cash or just put them in my uk bank account and show them a bank statement that i have enough funds with us which i can take out from any canadian ATM as per our need.

We are travelling for two weeks so do we need to tell them that we are here for two weeks and return back later this year. Is there any problem with this declaration.

Please let me know if any one knows about all this. Or is there any other things to add-up.

Kind Regards,

Mian Noman Tariq

MianNoman

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
islamabad786 said:
What about getting PR cards. As per CIC web site it takes 43 days as of July 14 (reduced from 59 days previously) unless you send them copy of return tickets and purchase receipt with PR application. Check CIC web site for details

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp
Once they send PR cards at our given address, i will ask my aunt to post that cards to me in UK. Is that fair enough?

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
MianNoman said:
Once they send PR cards at our given address, i will ask my aunt to post that cards to me in UK. Is that fair enough?
i think its fine of ur aunt will post to u.

1 thing i also want to ask to u that medical request can be consider that our case decision is going in positive way? And how much more time can be expect for passport request?

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
Finally i got new medical form with correct name. Thanks to Allah... Ramzan is giving us alot of happiness

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
sani. said:
Finally i got new medical form with correct name. Thanks to Allah... Ramzan is giving us alot of happiness
Million congratz Sani.... May Allah keep showering HIS blessings upon u ....

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
MianNoman said:
Hello Guyz,

Kind Regards,

Mian Noman Tariq
Regarding money i have no idea about that... i think you can keep any one of both traveler's cheque or money.. they will fill the form on airport about the money you have and also they will take the address from you to send your PR Card...

They will also ask you that if you want to bring items through shipment...

sani. said:
Alhamdulilah.. Very happy to hear that... In sha ALLAH you will go Through... MR means you eligibility is complete and positive (Meaning Approved). Now remaining only BG check (Security + Criminality) only... But i think in your case BG checks have also finished or about to finished because already you application is too much old...
Please pray for us as well...