NA
Passport Req..
PPR-1, 17-Oct-2013 , RRP-2 , 1-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
sabif said:
Thanks and congratulations for your process completion. I got gold evaluation from a family jeweller, did not take the gold with me, only took pictures and weight of each set and gave these details to my jeweler...please don't give the real gold sets as it is not safe.
Only $10,000 or above needs to be declared whether in the form of bank draft or cash (not including the gold). I don't know if there is any limit of amount of money you can bring... please ask other seniors about this. My draft was of only 8400 and cash was only 900 so no issues. The rest of the money I'll transfer thru wired transfer from pakistan. PR cards are mailed in canada and i'm still waiting for them after updating my address with cic :)

Hope this helps
Many Thanks for your through reply.

Regards,

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
Dear imran345pk, &
All senior members,
I have some questions, kindly help.

*For nova scotia, did i have to send the translated (notarized) documents along with original ?
Or just translated (notarized) like birth certificates, B-form,

*And about two self addressed labels one in english and second in urdu, should we also write our contact number or just
mailing address ?

*Exectly where to put the sticker from mpnp on application envelop, in any corner ? in centre ?

*Should i send the original LOA or just a copy ?

*Preferable courier ? ( Dhl or Fedex)

*On government of canada form, is this acceptable that we get prints and date them manually ?

*How someone could assigned with file number ? ( via email or letter on mailing address)

Regards,

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
newmanitoban said:
Dear imran345pk, &
All senior members,
I have some questions, kindly help.

*For nova scotia, did i have to send the translated (notarized) documents along with original ?

*And about two self addressed labels one in english and second in urdu, should we also write our contact number or just
mailing address ?

*Exectly where to put the sticker from mpnp on application envelop, in any corner ? in centre ?

*On government of canada form, is this acceptable that we get prints and date them manually ?

*How someone could assigned with file number ? ( via email or letter on mailing address)

Regards,

Ans: If you are supposed to send only notarized copies except its written in the instruction to send originals, which are not required for now.

mailing address ?

Ans: Both contacts phone + email but all communication will be done by emails.

Ans: Lower left corner ( As i did ), but you can place it any where on the front side of the envelope.

Ans: As i know you have place you LOA on the top of your complete application.

Ans: DHL is more reliable and good services, i used to send my all docs through DHL

Ans: All forms must be typed ( computer) specially IMM0008 generic form, because once you will validate it it will creat some bar codes on the page 10-11, those two pages you have o place on top of application package, and other forms in same sequence.

Acknowledgement and application number will be assigned by email.

Now a days all communication is being done via email, so have to remain active on your provided email.

I have answered all of your concerned queries, if you have any further question don't hesitate to ask.

regards,

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
Thanks imran345pk for your answers, but i think i didnt get some of them,
For me the only source of info is this website and you people, coz i dont have any elder to guide me.

*For Nova scotia, did i have to send the translated (notarized) documents along with original's copy ?
Or just translated ?

*And about two self addressed labels one in english and second in urdu, should we also write our contact number with the address+email or just mailing address ?

*As MPNP asks to send the original LOA to CIO and CIC checklist asks to send them a copy, what to do ?

*Should i create an account on Dhl for tracking or what ? i means how i will be informed that my app is delivered ?

*Yes i have validated the generic form and typed all others , just want to know that on last page where we have to sign there is a date which we have to mention, is this acceptable if we write that date by hand ?

*A tiny question, should i use black or blue pointer for sign ?

Thanks in advance.

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
newmanitoban said:
Thanks imran345pk for your answers, but i think i didnt get some of them,
For me the only source of info is this website and you people, coz i dont have any elder to guide me.

*For Nova scotia, did i have to send the translated (notarized) documents along with original's copy ?
Or just translated ?

*And about two self addressed labels one in english and second in urdu, should we also write our contact number with the address+email or just mailing address ?

*As MPNP asks to send the original LOA to CIO and CIC checklist asks to send them a copy, what to do ?

*Should i create an account on Dhl for tracking or what ? i means how i will be informed that my app is delivered ?

*Yes i have validated the generic form and typed all others , just want to know that on last page where we have to sign there is a date which we have to mention, is this acceptable if we write that date by hand ?

Thanks in advance.

Or just translated ?

Ans: Just Translated Notarized copies no need to send originals.

Ans: Mailing address + email+ Phone , it's been asked if your file will be returned ue to missing bank draft or any other reason, so for security and authentication you must put your contact details as accurate as you can.

Ans: Your original LOA should be sent along with your application, else your application will not be accepted.

Ans: When you will DHL it, they will give you a receipt where it will be written Air way bill ( AWB) Number, you can go to DHL tracking and put your number and you will find the status, no need to create any account.

Ans: Yes dear, you can write it with your own handwriting with pen, no issue.

Ans: You can use one of them but blue would be good as all application printout ink will be black.

Welcome, and you can contact me any time.

Regards,

immrox

Feb 12, 2012
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-08-2010
Doc's Request.
00-01-2011
Nomination.....
00-07-2011
AOR Received.
00-02-2012
IELTS Request
---
File Transfer...
----
Med's Request
00-08-2013
Med's Done....
00-08-2013
Interview........
---
Passport Req..
00-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
00-09-2013
LANDED..........
00-12-2013
sabif said:
Thanks everyone :)

About the landing process, they gave me 4 copies of a card on the airplane which I had to fill in for each family member as we were 4 ppl. I filled only one by mistake giving details of all 4 on single card as our home address was same for all. I first landed in toronto and the cbs staff asked for that card. I had only one form filled but they were very kind and said its ok..and marked my card with red marker.One advice would be to keep ur sponsors phone and home address handy to fill this form (I had planned to stay sith my sponsors ) and also the list ofgoods to carry and goods to follow. I had list of goods prepared but they didnt ask. They only asked how much money I carry and iif I havs any bank drafts etc. I told them I have draft, cash and gold but they did not ask about gold though I had my gold evaluation done and the gold certifcates were with me but they didnt ask. Please do get ur gold evaluated though as they keep changing thier strategy and every person is checked differently. I was travelling with kids so I got more relaxed checking maybe.

I was also given a bag which contained some booklets for new immigrnats and child support documents. Also they said I can apply for health at the toronto airport as it will take only 15 mins but I wasn't sure a d I told them that I'll get the helth cards from my destination cityII.e. winnipeg. They said its my choice. I had taken the boarding pass for toronto to winnipeg alredy from dubai aidport so no wait for boarding pass at toronto. Only I got the luggage, hired a ported for $20 for 9 pieces of luggage. And he guided me. Their was to much checking for air canada. Every carry on was opened. They evn checked baby food. Ever liquid must be in zip lock and should be 100ml or less. They had provided ziplocks in a corner where we could pack our things before the security check. Ladies please be prepared, they asked me to take off my scarf/ duppatta :( and my jacket too :(
Please keep warm woollen clothes, gloves jackets socks caps handy, also buy inner thermals as first winter we need to adjust. Also get lot of halal packed snacks for airport stop oved.One spare bottle for toronto airport as no water available In toilets. In emirates I had to ask for baby food and they gave me heinz bottled food on request.my suitcases were not checked thouh I was prepared for checking and had maintained a list of items in each suitcase but only the hand carry were checked only for air canada boarding. Food was good in emirates airline and we ould get snacks and fruits as much as we like but not in air canada as I wasnt sure if its halal so I avoided.also we got so tired that we kept sleeping in air canada flight.. winnipeg airport... no checking at all and my relatives were waiting near the luggage belt inside the airport so it was a big surprise unlike our local airport where relatives have to wait outside.
Dear Sabif, would you please share how much time it took to go through immigration? what was the time difference between your connecting flight to winnipeg?

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
@imran345pk

thanks bro,
+1

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
newmanitoban said:
@ imran345pk

thanks bro,
+1
Welcome dear any time.

makenn

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June,2013
Salam,
How can I send an inquary to London visa office? I received AOR before 5months afterthat I didn't receive any mail from there. Is it normal time or should I send inquary?
:(

makenn

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June,2013
Salam,
How can I send an inquary to London visa office? I received AOR before 5months afterthat I didn't receive any mail from there. Is it normal time or should I send inquary?

makenn

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June,2013
Salam,

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
makenn said:
Salam,
Hi Makenn,

You can log ino the below mentioned link and put all of required details and place query.

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=london

Regards,

MuhammadFahad

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
21-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
18-03-2013. 2nd Med: 01-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-05-2014. PPR-2: 27-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah
imran345pk said:
Hi Rawalpindi,

Can you tell me that your Ecas status was changed to in process and soon you received medical or in process stage remain for couple of months then you received MR?
If first case then your file will undergo with security clearance then medical, in 2nd case which seems your case in background checks and then your will received ppr1.

It's better not place any query and just wait and see .
Salam Alekum,

My case is very similar and I underwent medicals in March 2013, still no word from them (others who were 1 month early than mine have even got PPR2). I only sent one CSE so far and in last email in October, they replied my case is in queue to be reviewed by immigration officer. My ECAS status still says "Application Received" and Medical received line is also there. Not sure how long more :(

Thanks in advance,
Fahad

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@MuhammadFahad

like u i am also waiting mine med was on 11 march and reached on 13 march 2013 . i got reply that will be contacted in due course
saleem

anabia

Apr 24, 2013
Karachi
Category........
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 march 13(online) Refused JAn 2014/ Reapplied 22 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
SP2 request 8th March13 Sponsors interview 2nd oct 13, my interview 3rd oct13
IELTS Request
LIstening 8 Rest 7 band
Its been 2 months that my endorser and myself was interviewed .
Recently I sent an inquiry through e mail for the decision n i recieved this reply

Hi,

Thank you for your e-mail. Your application is still in process and has been looked at by the first officer; there are two to three officers who will look into your file for assessment. Please note that the result of your application will be sent to you via mail or e-mail as soon as the final assessment is complete.

Your patience is highly appreciated.

Any 1 who can throw some light and give some ideas of how much chances do I have of LOA..
your valuable comments wud be highly appreciated