Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 2012 (request was sent in March 12 by LVO but never reached us!!!)
Nomination.....
July 2011
IELTS Request
sent to MPNP
File Transfer...
Nov-2011; Add Document Req..: Sept 2012; In Process...: Jan 2013
Med's Request
28 January 2013
Med's Done....
30 January 2013...Medical Received line added 21 Feb 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1 5-Aug-2013, PPR2 12-Sep-2013 (Alhamdolillah!!!)
Thanks everyone :)

About the landing process, they gave me 4 copies of a card on the airplane which I had to fill in for each family member as we were 4 ppl. I filled only one by mistake giving details of all 4 on single card as our home address was same for all. I first landed in toronto and the cbs staff asked for that card. I had only one form filled but they were very kind and said its ok..and marked my card with red marker.One advice would be to keep ur sponsors phone and home address handy to fill this form (I had planned to stay sith my sponsors ) and also the list ofgoods to carry and goods to follow. I had list of goods prepared but they didnt ask. They only asked how much money I carry and iif I havs any bank drafts etc. I told them I have draft, cash and gold but they did not ask about gold though I had my gold evaluation done and the gold certifcates were with me but they didnt ask. Please do get ur gold evaluated though as they keep changing thier strategy and every person is checked differently. I was travelling with kids so I got more relaxed checking maybe.

I was also given a bag which contained some booklets for new immigrnats and child support documents. Also they said I can apply for health at the toronto airport as it will take only 15 mins but I wasn't sure a d I told them that I'll get the helth cards from my destination cityII.e. winnipeg. They said its my choice. I had taken the boarding pass for toronto to winnipeg alredy from dubai aidport so no wait for boarding pass at toronto. Only I got the luggage, hired a ported for $20 for 9 pieces of luggage. And he guided me. Their was to much checking for air canada. Every carry on was opened. They evn checked baby food. Ever liquid must be in zip lock and should be 100ml or less. They had provided ziplocks in a corner where we could pack our things before the security check. Ladies please be prepared, they asked me to take off my scarf/ duppatta :( and my jacket too :(
Please keep warm woollen clothes, gloves jackets socks caps handy, also buy inner thermals as first winter we need to adjust. Also get lot of halal packed snacks for airport stop oved.One spare bottle for toronto airport as no water available In toilets. In emirates I had to ask for baby food and they gave me heinz bottled food on request.my suitcases were not checked thouh I was prepared for checking and had maintained a list of items in each suitcase but only the hand carry were checked only for air canada boarding. Food was good in emirates airline and we ould get snacks and fruits as much as we like but not in air canada as I wasnt sure if its halal so I avoided.also we got so tired that we kept sleeping in air canada flight.. winnipeg airport... no checking at all and my relatives were waiting near the luggage belt inside the airport so it was a big surprise unlike our local airport where relatives have to wait outside.

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
sabif said:

About the landing process, they gave me 4 copies of a card on the airplane which I had to fill in for each family member as we were 4 ppl. I filled only one by mistake giving details of all 4 on single card as our home address was same for all. I first landed in toronto and the cbs staff asked for that card. I had only one form filled but they were very kind and said its ok..and marked my card with red marker.One advice would be to keep ur sponsors phone and home address handy to fill this form (I had planned to stay sith my sponsors ) and also the list ofgoods to carry and goods to follow. I had list of goods prepared but they didnt ask. They only asked how much money I carry and iif I havs any bank drafts etc. I told them I have draft, cash and gold but they did not ask about gold though I had my gold evaluation done and the gold certifcates were with me but they didnt ask. Please do get ur gold evaluated though as they keep changing thier strategy and every person is checked differently. I was travelling with kids so I got more relaxed checking maybe.

I was also given a bag which contained some booklets for new immigrnats and child support documents. Also they said I can apply for health at the toronto airport as it will take only 15 mins but I wasn't sure a d I told them that I'll get the helth cards from my destination cityII.e. winnipeg. They said its my choice. I had taken the boarding pass for toronto to winnipeg alredy from dubai aidport so no wait for boarding pass at toronto. Only I got the luggage, hired a ported for $20 for 9 pieces of luggage. And he guided me. Their was to much checking for air canada. Every carry on was opened. They evn checked baby food. Ever liquid must be in zip lock and should be 100ml or less. They had provided ziplocks in a corner where we could pack our things before the security check. Ladies please be prepared, they asked me to take off my scarf/ duppatta :( and my jacket too :(
Please keep warm woollen clothes, gloves jackets socks caps handy, also buy inner thermals as first winter we need to adjust. Also get lot of halal packed snacks for airport stop oved.One spare bottle for toronto airport as no water available In toilets. In emirates I had to ask for baby food and they gave me heinz bottled food on request.my suitcases were not checked thouh I was prepared for checking and had maintained a list of items in each suitcase but only the hand carry were checked only for air canada boarding. Food was good in emirates airline and we ould get snacks and fruits as much as we like but not in air canada as I wasnt sure if its halal so I avoided.also we got so tired that we kept sleeping in air canada flight.. winnipeg airport... no checking at all and my relatives were waiting near the luggage belt inside the airport so it was a big surprise unlike our local airport where relatives have to wait outside.
Woooow what a beautiful story of landing.
Really very happy coz I was reading your posts and your case was quite different.
Well‚ be happy and be safe. ALLAH ap ko kamyab karay. AMEEN.

Regards

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
@ Saman Ahmed

Kindly share your timeline.

Thanks.

jdavid11220

Nov 18, 2013
Hi all
Please please help me.
And all senior members.

I m provincial nominee from Manitoba.
And a silent reader of this forum.

In my travel history what should I write.
I have traveled to Afghanistan for 3 days only.
I have Syria visa but didn't travel. (Business visa)
I was refused to enter in TRNC( Turkish republic of north Cyprus) but have EXIT ENTER stamp on my Passport from Karachi.
I am from Pakistan. What should I do?

What is the standard of CIC+CHC LONDON for security clearance. I mean how they check the applicant for his travel history.

I have a new passport but containing previous passport's number on it.

Should I declare all or should I say didn't travel.
And also for safe side I should declare it as lost having police report.
I m ready to send my file to CIC but because of this.

Please please please help me as I deserve.

moosejaw

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2011
Nomination.....
march 2013
AOR Received.
Last week of june 2013
Med's Request
First week of Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd week of Feb 2015
Passport Req..
PPR1+MEDICALS UPDATED FORMS+UPDATED PCC ON FIRST WEEK OF FEB 2015
VISA ISSUED...
in may 2015
LANDED..........
in may 2015
jdavid11220 said:
Hi all
Please please help me.
And all senior members.

I m provincial nominee from Manitoba.
And a silent reader of this forum.

In my travel history what should I write.
I have traveled to Afghanistan for 3 days only.
I have Syria visa but didn't travel. (Business visa)
I was refused to enter in TRNC( Turkish republic of north Cyprus) but have EXIT ENTER stamp on my Passport from Karachi.
I am from Pakistan. What should I do?

What is the standard of CIC+CHC LONDON for security clearance. I mean how they check the applicant for his travel history.

I have a new passport but containing previous passport's number on it.

Should I declare all or should I say didn't travel.
And also for safe side I should declare it as lost having police report.
I m ready to send my file to CIC but because of this.

Please please please help me as I deserve.
HI
Dont panic just chill and answer clearly. Don't hide any thing. On later stage they will find it and in case of false statement they can reject your application directly.
And if you say truth and something in your case is suspicious or illegal then you will be asked to clarify it or minimum you have several chances to defend yourself and misrepresentation means giving them chance to reject your application easily.
Just write as stamps on your passports says.
Dont worry for short travels. They are not interested in length of your stays.

Dont write "I was denied entry in cypress" because they are not asking about it they are just asking about when you cross your countries border and when you entered again in it. Just write proper days according to stamps on your passport.
If they caught you in misrepresentation they will reject you but in any other case they will give you chance to defend you.
For security agencies, to find someones travel history is as easy as to find some thing on Google or searching on Google.

Regards and best wishes

jdavid11220

Nov 18, 2013
moosejaw said:
HI
Dont panic just chill and answer clearly. Don't hide any thing. On later stage they will find it and in case of false statement they can reject your application directly.
And if you say truth and something in your case is suspicious or illegal then you will be asked to clarify it or minimum you have several chances to defend yourself and misrepresentation means giving them chance to reject your application easily.
Just write as stamps on your passports says.
Dont worry for short travels. They are not interested in length of your stays.

Dont write "I was denied entry in cypress" because they are not asking about it they are just asking about when you cross your countries border and when you entered again in it. Just write proper days according to stamps on your passport.
If they caught you in misrepresentation they will reject you but in any other case they will give you chance to defend you.
For security agencies, to find someones travel history is as easy as to find some thing on Google or searching on Google.

Regards and best wishes
Thanks moosejaw,
For your competent answer,

i was so confuse what to do, should i hide or should i write truth,
but now its looking clear to me,

As you mention that its easy for security agencies, to find someones travels history as easy as to find something on Google.
What did you know about their scrutinize procedure ?
I means how they can check if you travel abroad?
did they inquire from NADRA or DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF IMMIGRATION & PASSPORTS PAKISTAN?
what is their access?
If someone just report to local police about previous passport has been lost, and here it is the lost report. than what ????????
As you are senior member i request you to please please enlighten these issue of mine.

I shell be so thankful to you.
Thanks.

Saman Ahmed

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
newmanitoban said:
@ Saman Ahmed

Kindly share your timeline.

Thanks.
Initial App sent to AINP: May 2010
Got Nomination: Dec 2011
Sent application to CIO: June 2012
Med Done : Feb 2013
Updated documents request: May 2013
PPR1: Oct 2013
Request previous passports photocopy of my husband: 20th Nov 13
PPR2: Waiting

moosejaw

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2011
Nomination.....
march 2013
AOR Received.
Last week of june 2013
Med's Request
First week of Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd week of Feb 2015
Passport Req..
PPR1+MEDICALS UPDATED FORMS+UPDATED PCC ON FIRST WEEK OF FEB 2015
VISA ISSUED...
in may 2015
LANDED..........
in may 2015
jdavid11220 said:
Thanks moosejaw,

As you mention that its easy for security agencies, to find someones travels history as easy as to find something on Google.
did they inquire from NADRA or DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF IMMIGRATION & PASSPORTS PAKISTAN?
what is their access?
If someone just report to local police about previous passport has been lost, and here it is the lost report. than what ????????
As you are senior member i request you to please please enlighten these issue of mine.

Thanks.
''They have a database which maintain by security agencies at airport And it share by international border agencies''.
My thought/my understandings.

If you start with one lie/false statement then you have to say another 99s.
Just erase the first one and tell if situation arise that you got your lost/misplaced passport it is not impossible in life that someone got back his lost things.
If you worried about your duration of stay just write few hours.
regards and best wishes

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
PPR-1, 17-Oct-2013 , RRP-2 , 1-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
Saman Ahmed said:
Initial App sent to AINP: May 2010
Got Nomination: Dec 2011
Sent application to CIO: June 2012
Med Done : Feb 2013
Updated documents request: May 2013
PPR1: Oct 2013
Request previous passports photocopy of my husband: 20th Nov 13
PPR2: Waiting
Inshallah you will receive PPR2 by early next week.

Regards,

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
sabif said:

Hi Sabif,

Congratulations for your safe landing and all process done accordingly and wish for settlement Inshallah!

How to get done gold evaluation certificate and who will do that?
What's limit of bank draft and how at carry with you?
The PR - Cards process was done at Airport or will be done later?

Appreciate your reply.

Regards,

rawalpindi

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
it has been more than 7 months after medical but there is no further update and there is no reply of last two queries about status....:(.

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
jdavid11220 said:
Thanks moosejaw,

what is their access?

Thanks.
Hi,

You can mention your travelling even you stayed for one day, it's not the issue.
But try to avaiod mentioning that you was deported or any illegal stuff which will make your case debate able or justify able your traveling.

So you should mentioned only when you enter and when exit. There is no database for security clearance except you provide information that you was landed but deported or not granted visa.

Hope this will clarify your concern!

Regards,

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
rawalpindi said:
it has been more than 7 months after medical but there is no further update and there is no reply of last two queries about status....:(.
Hi Rawalpindi,

Can you tell me that your Ecas status was changed to in process and soon you received medical or in process stage remain for couple of months then you received MR?
If first case then your file will undergo with security clearance then medical, in 2nd case which seems your case in background checks and then your will received ppr1.

It's better not place any query and just wait and see .

sabif

Star Member
Dec 19, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 2012 (request was sent in March 12 by LVO but never reached us!!!)
Nomination.....
July 2011
IELTS Request
sent to MPNP
File Transfer...
Nov-2011; Add Document Req..: Sept 2012; In Process...: Jan 2013
Med's Request
28 January 2013
Med's Done....
30 January 2013...Medical Received line added 21 Feb 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1 5-Aug-2013, PPR2 12-Sep-2013 (Alhamdolillah!!!)
imran345pk said:
Hi Sabif,

Congratulations for your safe landing and all process done accordingly and wish for settlement Inshallah!

How to get done gold evaluation certificate and who will do that?
What's limit of bank draft and how at carry with you?
The PR - Cards process was done at Airport or will be done later?

Appreciate your reply.

Regards,
Thanks and congratulations for your process completion. I got gold evaluation from a family jeweller, did not take the gold with me, only took pictures and weight of each set and gave these details to my jeweler...please don't give the real gold sets as it is not safe.
Only $10,000 or above needs to be declared whether in the form of bank draft or cash (not including the gold). I don't know if there is any limit of amount of money you can bring... please ask other seniors about this. My draft was of only 8400 and cash was only 900 so no issues. The rest of the money I'll transfer thru wired transfer from pakistan. PR cards are mailed in canada and i'm still waiting for them after updating my address with cic :)

Hope this helps