Not clear
Passport Req..
await
VISA ISSUED...
await
LANDED..........
await
Hi all seniors

Just a quick question need to be answered.
I have received a requesting letter in which they have indicated to provide IMM08 (Generic form) IMM5669 A, &IMM5406 along with supplementary information form,

Rest I will send for me &my spouse but I am not clear about IMM008 (Generic form) whether I shall send for my spouse as well or only need send for principle applicant ( I am the principal applicant)

Anyone have been requested such? Did you send the IMM08 for ur spouse as well or not?

Please help

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:July,2013 PPR2:Aug, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
Haroon Afghan said:
Hi all seniors

Just a quick question need to be answered.
I have received a requesting letter in which they have indicated to provide IMM08 (Generic form) IMM5669 A, &IMM5406 along with supplementary information form,

Rest I will send for me &my spouse but I am not clear about IMM008 (Generic form) whether I shall send for my spouse as well or only need send for principle applicant ( I am the principal applicant)

Anyone have been requested such? Did you send the IMM08 for ur spouse as well or not?

Please help
Hi

IMM0008 is just meant to be filled by "Principle applicant" only. Check out the following link & if you click on Step 3 i.e "Complete the application", there is a complete document check list(IMM 5690) that clearly shows that which forms are meant to be filled by Principle applicant only & which are required to filled by both.

This link will further clarify your doubts. Kindly check it out:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp#ep74

I hope that helps.

Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
msaleem216 said:
thanks u friends for supporting i have sent email to vo yesterday let me wait. i am also doutful may be my consultant did not send me this email because he is not responding for last 2-3 days.

With my MR, I also received cover letter & brochure of CIIP(Canadian Immigrant Integration Program). I was advised to apply for this free orientation program. but i am waiting 1st to complete MED and than will think abt CIIP.
I hope you hear soon from VO. I'm sure your consultant missed that email with forms.

Regards

Haroon Afghan

May 28, 2011
Kabul Afghanistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
await
Interview........
Not clear
Passport Req..
await
VISA ISSUED...
await
LANDED..........
await
Appreciated dear Ume Rayan
It has helped me a lot, even for other forms

thanks
Haroon

Ume Rayan said:
Hi

IMM0008 is just meant to be filled by "Principle applicant" only. Check out the following link & if you click on Step 3 i.e "Complete the application", there is a complete document check list(IMM 5690) that clearly shows that which forms are meant to be filled by Principle applicant only & which are required to filled by both.

This link will further clarify your doubts. Kindly check it out:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp#ep74

I hope that helps.

Regards

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
Ume Rayan said:
Welcome back. Do share with us that howz life treating you there in Canada? & also jobs situation over there. Are you able to get job in your specific field or not yet?

Enjoy your time here in Pakistan. There is no place like our own homeland.

Regards

Assalam alikum
I landed in canada in november 2011. From next day we had snow and the weather became freezing. I got pnumunya and 1 week I stay at home. After one and half month I fot selected for paid training progam but I got my first job affter two months. But that job was not my career related job. After that I gave so many job interviews but every time I got refused ( mainly because of my post graduate degree which they think I am over qaulified and I think my english too). Well I knew that I need to come back pakistan for some reasons so after three months of my job I wasn't very much interested for my career oriented job in canada, although they gave me opportunity to move forward in heirarchy. So after 7 months I resign and come back to pakistan. So this is my short story. In my next post I will share with you some suggestions about canada visits. Thanks
Please keep me in your prayer.

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
PPR-1, 17-Oct-2013 , RRP-2 , 1-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
karachi said:
Assalam alikum
I landed in canada in november 2011. From next day we had snow and the weather became freezing. I got pnumunya and 1 week I stay at home. After one and half month I fot selected for paid training progam but I got my first job affter two months. But that job was not my career related job. After that I gave so many job interviews but every time I got refused ( mainly because of my post graduate degree which they think I am over qaulified and I think my english too). Well I knew that I need to come back pakistan for some reasons so after three months of my job I wasn't very much interested for my career oriented job in canada, although they gave me opportunity to move forward in heirarchy. So after 7 months I resign and come back to pakistan. So this is my short story. In my next post I will share with you some suggestions about canada visits. Thanks
Dear Karachi,
if you can share your Job related stuff , like What was your profession, and how it was treated there in Canada. That would be more informative for all forum members, specifically for peoples who are waiting for PR to move.
Are you allowed to move to other provinces except your approved province? if yes; How long would you stay Maximum period of time?
Which type of Jobs available? like telecom, Administration, accountancy Etc etc..
Many Thanks in Advance.

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
Ok I had a family business, still have that.
I have a degree in finance, i. Know some people who are engineers and got some good jobs. My freind who also have same profession now getting education from canada to move further on his career. Good thing about canada is that they will treat you equally. So you will face equal competition :) accountant should go for cma/cga/ca certifications. Generally that would be good idea to get some education from canada. (It's depend on you if you bring that much from pakistan or try to get a job and save some to finance).
Job depend on your motivation, struggle, networking and your luck.
Your intention should be to stay in your nominated province for longterm period, this is canada's major concern and I don't know what would be the consequences of you leave your province before citizenship. I think if you leave your province, you or the person who sponsored you, will not sponsor again to anyone else.
In the end I will say, relaxe guys InshaAllah you all will get visa. I know waiting period Is painfull, life become like a hanging pendulam. Concentrate on your future professions and english language.
If you need to ask anything else feel free to ask.
Thanks.
Please keep me in your prayers
imran345pk said:
Dear Karachi,
if you can share your Job related stuff , like What was your profession, and how it was treated there in Canada. That would be more informative for all forum members, specifically for peoples who are waiting for PR to move.
Are you allowed to move to other provinces except your approved province? if yes; How long would you stay Maximum period of time?
Which type of Jobs available? like telecom, Administration, accountancy Etc etc..
Many Thanks in Advance.
h

hinaskp

Jan 18, 2013
Dear Ume Rayan
I have made bank draft For RPRF. Tell me 1) Did u attach IMM 5620 fee payment form with bank draft OR not.
2)Have u written something in cover letter about RPRF.
3) Have u written Applicant name and UCI no at the back of draft OR leave blank back side of draft?
Thanks.

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
PPR-1, 17-Oct-2013 , RRP-2 , 1-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
karachi said:
I have a degree in finance, i. Know some people who are engineers and got some good jobs. My freind who also have same profession now getting education from canada to move further on his career. Good thing about canada is that they will treat you equally. So you will face equal competition :) accountant should go for cma/cga/ca certifications. Generally that would be good idea to get some education from canada. (It's depend on you if you bring that much from pakistan or try to get a job and save some to finance).
Your intention should be to stay in your nominated province for longterm period, this is canada's major concern and I don't know what would be the consequences of you leave your province before citizenship. I think if you leave your province, you or the person who sponsored you, will not sponsor again to anyone else.
In the end I will say, relaxe guys InshaAllah you all will get visa. I know waiting period Is painfull, life become like a hanging pendulam. Concentrate on your future professions and english language.
Thanks.
Please keep me in your prayersh
Many Thanks for sharing such a productive information. I ma not worried about the Professional Job, Inshallah Will get it there. Just Wanted change Kids passport for Better and Authenticated education.
Will keep in touch and see you then.

Regards,

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
hinaskp said:
Dear Ume Rayan
I have made bank draft For RPRF. Tell me 1) Did u attach IMM 5620 fee payment form with bank draft OR not.
2)Have u written something in cover letter about RPRF.
3) Have u written Applicant name and UCI no at the back of draft OR leave blank back side of draft?
Thanks.
1: No I didn't attach IMM5620 form, I just attached a cover letter.

2: Yes I mentioned all things which I was sending this time.

3: Yes I wrote my complete name & file number at the back of draft & at the top of each paper.

Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
karachi said:
Assalam alikum
karachi said:
Thanks.
Please keep me in your prayersh
Thanks a lot for taking some time out & replying back in detail. Wish you all the best.

Regards

pak44/f

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
PAK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Nomination.....
15-12-2011
AOR Received.
AOR(CIO) 24-05-2012
IELTS Request
18-07-12
File Transfer...
18-07-12
Med's Request
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
29-11-2012 additional form& ppc 05-03-2013 recived
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
PPR 1 05/04/2013 PPR2 07/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2013
LANDED..........
23-06-213
These average processing times are given as indications; they are not guaranteed and they do not include the time needed for the passport and visa to be returned to you. We strongly recommend that applicants submit their request 8 to 10 weeks before the planned trip.

Note for the Drop box and mail in applicants:
Applicants who wish to have their passports and original documents returned by mail are asked to include a self addresssed envelope for the return of their documents.

These are only average processing times. Some applications take longer to process for various reasons. For example, the following factors could delay the processing of your application:

incomplete applications
needing a medical examination (additional 3-4 weeks from the date of the medical exam if no complications arise, such as the need for further testing)
being from certain countries or having a background that requires background enquiries (additional 10 working days to process)
having a criminal record
needing an interview
documents that need to be verified
other factors that complicate your case
Applications are dealt with in the order in which they are received.

Note: This office will not respond to case status enquiries within the processing times above.

For more detailed information on processing times at Canadian Visa Offices, including the London Visa Office, please see the CIC website.

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
pak44/f said:
These average processing times are given as indications; they are not guaranteed and they do not include the time needed for the passport and visa to be returned to you. We strongly recommend that applicants submit their request 8 to 10 weeks before the planned trip.

Note for the Drop box and mail in applicants:
Applicants who wish to have their passports and original documents returned by mail are asked to include a self addresssed envelope for the return of their documents.

These are only average processing times. Some applications take longer to process for various reasons. For example, the following factors could delay the processing of your application:

incomplete applications
needing a medical examination (additional 3-4 weeks from the date of the medical exam if no complications arise, such as the need for further testing)
being from certain countries or having a background that requires background enquiries (additional 10 working days to process)
having a criminal record
needing an interview
documents that need to be verified
other factors that complicate your case
Applications are dealt with in the order in which they are received.

Note: This office will not respond to case status enquiries within the processing times above.

For more detailed information on processing times at Canadian Visa Offices, including the London Visa Office, please see the CIC website.
Whats this? ???

Is it a reply to your CSE or is it a PPR1 email?

Your status changed to "Medical received" or not yet?

Regards

Aeronaut

Dec 18, 2011
Dear senior members,

I and my spouse got our medicals done in the first week of December 2012. my spouse was told that her X-ray has not come out right so she needs to give few more tests for TB whose results take about 45 days. the test were done and the results came clear as per the IOM. they asked her to give another X-ray after 3 month which would be 1st week of march 2013 in our case. and after that X-ray her reports would be sent to the VO. and no further medicals.

What im worried about is that although the TB has come out negative, if still the X ray comes out bad what is going to happen? will the medicals be treated as OK? or NOT? as the medical staff at IOM told me that they are only concerned about TB.

Secondly I need to know that if her medicals are God forbid rejected, what is the status to my case? would they not give me visa as well?

We are really worried and anybody who has any experience in this regards kindly share.

Best regards,

chiefmissile

Oct 17, 2012
Portsmouth UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Dec 2012
Doc's Request.
Bank statements, statement on how i will establish economically in Canada- Request for RPRF,
Nomination.....
MPNP 12th Nov 2012
AOR Received.
23 January 2013 CIO
IELTS Request
Not Applicable NOC A and Educated in UK
File Transfer...
"In Process" 10 Apr 13
Med's Request
29th April 13
Med's Done....
10th May 13
Interview........
E-cas Meds Received 14/06/2013
Aeronaut said:
Dear senior members,

I and my spouse got our medicals done in the first week of December 2012. my spouse was told that her X-ray has not come out right so she needs to give few more tests for TB whose results take about 45 days. the test were done and the results came clear as per the IOM. they asked her to give another X-ray after 3 month which would be 1st week of march 2013 in our case. and after that X-ray her reports would be sent to the VO. and no further medicals.

What im worried about is that although the TB has come out negative, if still the X ray comes out bad what is going to happen? will the medicals be treated as OK? or NOT? as the medical staff at IOM told me that they are only concerned about TB.

Secondly I need to know that if her medicals are God forbid rejected, what is the status to my case? would they not give me visa as well?

We are really worried and anybody who has any experience in this regards kindly share.

Best regards,
I should not worry, this is very common for applicants to have to undergo extra xray's and tests. However if one dependant fails the medical then you application for PR would be rejected.

Good Luck

Andrew