Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sam pk said:
Sabii when you will receive PPR step 2 pls tell me becos i still waiting for PPR Step 2
sure, i will let you know

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
adddi said:
Don,t worry friends me too waiting for PPR1 hope for the best, will of GOD be done and pray for that :eek: :eek:

Adnan
when ur medical was done?

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
sabii said:
sure, i will let you know
where from you are ? and for which country your are applied

for better

Jul 26, 2011
Dear All

My cousin submitted her application to CIC in London on August.She was nominated in PNP Regina,SK.In Jan she received an e-mail from CIC london asking her Proof of Funds,original education documents,How to established yourself in the canadian economy and also for Ielts.
As everyone knows in the SINP family members category there is no requirement for Ielts,because her real brother lives in regina,SK.Does anyone know how many bands she would require in Ielts.Kindly share your experience as soon as possible.
thanks.

adddi

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
for better said:
Dear All

My cousin submitted her application to CIC in London on August.She was nominated in PNP Regina,SK.In Jan she received an e-mail from CIC london asking her Proof of Funds,original education documents,How to established yourself in the canadian economy and also for Ielts.
As everyone knows in the SINP family members category there is no requirement for Ielts,because her real brother lives in regina,SK.Does anyone know how many bands she would require in Ielts.Kindly share your experience as soon as possible.
thanks.
I think dear there requirement is 6 Bands but some people says that 5 Bands will also work.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sam pk said:
where from you are ? and for which country your are applied
i m from Pakistan of course and applied for Canadian immigration ::)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
for better said:
Dear All

thanks.
there's no specific bands required for ielts... 5-6 bands will work.. just make sure she she explains her planning to establish in Canada properly.. Good Luck

for better

Jul 26, 2011
thank u so much for ur reply actually i'm abit confused because in the family categary ielts is not necessay and like u said it is not compulsory to get 5 or 6 bands however i saw on the federal CIC website that 6 bands is required now it wasn't mentioned there that 6 bands are required for which categary whether for the family one or for some other like skills categary mayb? since u r also a single person travelling and so is my cousin that is why i would like to ask u if u were asked of IELTS also?

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
for better said:
thank u so much for ur reply actually i'm abit confused because in the family categary ielts is not necessay and like u said it is not compulsory to get 5 or 6 bands however i saw on the federal CIC website that 6 bands is required now it wasn't mentioned there that 6 bands are required for which categary whether for the family one or for some other like skills categary mayb? since u r also a single person travelling and so is my cousin that is why i would like to ask u if u were asked of IELTS also?
5 bands will work for u InshaAllah..one of my friend got ielts and she could get 5 bands and it worked for her..
they r not asking for ielts from every person..its random.. 6 bands is the requirement for skilled worker federal immigration not for PNP :)

adddi

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
September! Inshallah will get PPR in this month. . Surly she will be desperate for PPR just can pray for all Pakistanis.i have also submitted my IELTS

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
sabii said:
i m from Pakistan of course and applied for Canadian immigration ::)
ohhh really r u pakistani , i thought that you r srilankan ;) and i thought u going to ETHOPIA :p

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
for better said:
Its depend on your luck , in family categary (PNP) CIC not requested to every applicant for ILETS . but you dont worry 4.5 or 4 band keep your application in process ok best of luck for future