Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Re: Hello Sabii!

babrsultan said:
I think i can help you out. The Status mentioned by you i.e. in process starts when the 60 days period is completed after submitting documents requested like medical, rprf, proof of funds etc. I received an email after 1 week of change in status regarding my proof of funds matter. Hope this helps you out. I can't assure any reply within a week but they will definitely contact you soon if they need anything else. Hope all goes well and keep me in your Prayers.

Regards,
Sultan
sounds good! thank you

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Re: Hello Sabii!

babrsultan said:
I think i can help you out. The Status mentioned by you i.e. in process starts when the 60 days period is completed after submitting documents requested like medical, rprf, proof of funds etc. I received an email after 1 week of change in status regarding my proof of funds matter. Hope this helps you out. I can't assure any reply within a week but they will definitely contact you soon if they need anything else. Hope all goes well and keep me in your Prayers.

Regards,
Sultan
so does ecas change to medical received from processing??? and how long does it take to get PPR after this ecas???

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Congratulations

Hi, can you share the exact text of the email (without your personal information).

it will help to ascertain what they really need.

babrsultan said:
Hello Shan and Karachi!

Please accept my congratulations on such a happy moment of your life. May you have a prosperous life in Canada. I have a little inquiry to make. I submitted my medicals and Other doc's like RPRF, Proof of funds, Economically establishing and proof of relatives still living in canada on 19th of August 2011. I submitted the bank statement of my supporting family member as proof of funds. I did the same for nomination in saskatchewan.

But on 26th of September 2011, i received an email from CHC london. They asked me to show my own personal financial resources. I can show bank statement of my own but cant show transactions for the last six months which is mandatory as per the email.

I want ask you if you have any idea how to get out of this position. I have transferred money from the supporting family member account into my own account. I need your suggestions badly. Lastly, should i reply an email via email or by mail as i have to send a bank statement as well.

I anxiously await your response.

Regards,

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
ainpfamily said:
t
thats expansive for 1 way ticket. i came through KLM khi-dxb-ams-yyc and it costs me 68k per person 1 way... 140k total for 2 adults and 1 infant.
Dear Ainpfamily,

Would you please give me the address of the Travel Agent whom you bought your tickets from.

I have checked on internat but I found the tickets very expensive not less than Rs. 90,000/-

My application status has turned to 'In Process' when I check it for more details there are two sentences written there

We received your application for permanent residence on January 17, 2011.

We started processing your application on October 12, 2011.

Its little bit confusing for me I have done my medical on 05-010-2011 and now they have starting to process my application that means before the medical they did not process my application.

Please advise me as you have gone through all the process

Rehmanpk

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Hi

ainpfamily said:
Hi, can you share the exact text of the email (without your personal information).

it will help to ascertain what they really need.
I have hereby copied the email. I submitted bank statement of my supporting family along with medicals and draft.

Dear Babar Sultan,

I refer to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The requirements for nomination under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program are not the same as the requirements in Canadian immigration law for obtaining a permanent resident visa. Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that foreign nationals who are or will be unable or unwilling to support themselves are inadmissible to Canada for financial reasons. We therefore require you to provide proof of your own financial resources in order to demonstrate that you are not inadmissible to Canada.

Please provide Proof of your own money available for you to settle in Canada. If you do not have your own money, you may be inadmissible to Canada for financial reasons for your inability to demonstrate that you can support yourself or your dependants. Financial guarantees from third parties are not acceptable as proof of sufficient funds in the provincial nominee class. Bank statements you provide must be recent and show transactions for at least 6 months preceding the statement date.

Please advise me how to reply to this email.

Regards,
Sultan

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Hi

babrsultan said:
I have hereby copied the email. I submitted bank statement of my supporting family along with medicals and draft.

Dear Babar Sultan,

I refer to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The requirements for nomination under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program are not the same as the requirements in Canadian immigration law for obtaining a permanent resident visa. Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that foreign nationals who are or will be unable or unwilling to support themselves are inadmissible to Canada for financial reasons. We therefore require you to provide proof of your own financial resources in order to demonstrate that you are not inadmissible to Canada.

Please provide Proof of your own money available for you to settle in Canada. If you do not have your own money, you may be inadmissible to Canada for financial reasons for your inability to demonstrate that you can support yourself or your dependants. Financial guarantees from third parties are not acceptable as proof of sufficient funds in the provincial nominee class. Bank statements you provide must be recent and show transactions for at least 6 months preceding the statement date.

Please advise me how to reply to this email.

Regards,
Sultan

Sultan bahi you have to submit ur own bank statement to prove that u have sufficient funds to support ur self and family in Canada & if u have job offer in Canada also attached that job offer letter photo, Explain them that u have job in Canada and u will not face any financial problem in Canada, plz provide them your last 6 month bank statement. Best of luck bro

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011

asad123 said:
Sultan bahi you have to submit ur own bank statement to prove that u have sufficient funds to support ur self and family in Canada & if u have job offer in Canada also attached that job offer letter photo, Explain them that u have job in Canada and u will not face any financial problem in Canada, plz provide them your last 6 month bank statement. Best of luck bro
That's exactly what i don't have. I can provide a job offer. But it might effect my nomination which is under family class not job offer category. Can anyone suggest a Joint Bank Account Statement to provide proof of funds. I meant to say, can i show a joint bank account statement with one of my family members like supporting family member to provide proof of my funds. Is it valid/legal?

Waiting for useful responses.

Regards,
Sultan

GotoSask

Aug 19, 2010

babrsultan said:
That's exactly what i don't have. I can provide a job offer. But it might effect my nomination which is under family class not job offer category. Can anyone suggest a Joint Bank Account Statement to provide proof of funds. I meant to say, can i show a joint bank account statement with one of my family members like supporting family member to provide proof of my funds. Is it valid/legal?

Waiting for useful responses.

Regards,
Sultan
Sultan,

My advice:

1. Show job offer letter it will help you a lot (and I mean a lot) and will not negatively affect your case in family strream
2. Show 6 months bank accounts if you have at least 20% of their requirements
3. Show other easily encashable assets such as NIT units, Savings certificates
4. If you have property in your name have it evaluted by a reputed property evaluator and send it to CHC

If you have job offer the visa officer will easily accept property as proof of funds, in my view

I don't think joint account is a good idea.

My two cents.

GotoSask

SK AND CA

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
Nomination.....
December 2010
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted at time of application
Med's Request
JAN 2012, AND LAST Medical requested Mar 2014
Med's Done....
Apr 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25th of Sept. 2014 and DM status changed on 27th of October
VISA ISSUED...
18 nov and passports reveived on 21th of nov
LANDED..........
inshallaha soon

GotoSask said:
Sultan,

My advice:

1. Show job offer letter it will help you a lot (and I mean a lot) and will not negatively affect your case in family strream
2. Show 6 months bank accounts if you have at least 20% of their requirements
3. Show other easily encashable assets such as NIT units, Savings certificates
4. If you have property in your name have it evaluted by a reputed property evaluator and send it to CHC

If you have job offer the visa officer will easily accept property as proof of funds, in my view

I don't think joint account is a good idea.

My two cents.

GotoSask
Dear Babar
Just show them six month bank statement of your own account regardless amount, but there should be some transactions, and ask your cousin to transfer the money into your own account and attached his bank statement showing that originally the funds was in Canada in his account and now that funds are transferred into your account, plus explain them with a covering letter that in the beginning the funds was into your spurting family member ( i mean your Cousin) and now since Saskatchewan law about funds is changed and funds are transferred in to your account.
God luck

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
Dear Ainpfamily,

Would you please give me the address of the Travel Agent whom you bought your tickets from.

I have checked on internat but I found the tickets very expensive not less than Rs. 90,000/-

My application status has turned to 'In Process' when I check it for more details there are two sentences written there

We received your application for permanent residence on January 17, 2011.

We started processing your application on October 12, 2011.

Its little bit confusing for me I have done my medical on 05-010-2011 and now they have starting to process my application that means before the medical they did not process my application.

Please advise me as you have gone through all the process

Rehmanpk

soie76

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I need your help.
I am from Pakistan and want to migrate to Canada. I am thinking of joining a study course at masters level from uk and apply for SINP or fed skilled category from London. Can anyone guide me as to what will the processing time be if I apply in feb/march 2012? I have heard its 12-14 months from there?

Also has anyone done this and what problems/ facilities you faced.

I am thinking of doing the masters course in the needed occupations list. It should help, right ?

Any kind of guidance which will help me and my family to get early immigration would be helpful
Thanks!

zzaaro

Oct 23, 2011
slam
jab ma na sinp pe apply kya tu,
ma na experiance show kiya uni dates ka jin ma ma master degree kr ra tha,
means degree ki, ur experiance ki dates same thi,
now they require credentials that wud prove that it was a formal education, and in formal education how a person can do some job?

wahan se tu nomination a gye
now i ve fear kah london offic se rejection na ho jaye,should i apply? :-\
kindly gimme ur suggestions.

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
zzaaro said:
slam
jab ma na sinp pe apply kya tu,
ma na experiance show kiya uni dates ka jin ma ma master degree kr ra tha,
means degree ki, ur experiance ki dates same thi,
now they require credentials that wud prove that it was a formal education, and in formal education how a person can do some job?

wahan se tu nomination a gye
now i ve fear kah london offic se rejection na ho jaye,should i apply? :-\
kindly gimme ur suggestions.
u should go for it,should not be a problem.just get a letter from your uni in case they ask you that it was formal education.you can do the job and work at same time not abig issue.if possible ask ure institution that u were studying in evening.but at first place they wont ask u about that thing.

now i have a question for every one in this forum which is pertaining to bank statement.i am waiting for medical request so they will ask me to send a bank statement.can u guys tell me that ,r they asking everyone for with 6 months history statement.and is it essential that the balance should remain the same through out.i have applied on 3rd of jun 2011,so soon i am expecting request from them.my balane in jun was shorter by 5 lak pk rupee than i deposited 7 lakh in july since than i got the required balance.so on that calculation i have to wait for jan to get my medical done along with bank statement which will be with 6 month history. suggest me if i can send them before in case they send me the request in november sometime so the balance in first month will be shorter and after that will be fine please share your experinces,

thanks for taking time out to read such a long message

shahzad
please share your experience

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
shahzad0786 said:
now i have a question for every one in this forum which is pertaining to bank statement.i am waiting for medical request so they will ask me to send a bank statement.can u guys tell me that ,r they asking everyone for with 6 months history statement.and is it essential that the balance should remain the same through out.i have applied on 3rd of jun 2011,so soon i am expecting request from them.my balane in jun was shorter by 5 lak pk rupee than i deposited 7 lakh in july since than i got the required balance.so on that calculation i have to wait for jan to get my medical done along with bank statement which will be with 6 month history. suggest me if i can send them before in case they send me the request in november sometime so the balance in first month will be shorter and after that will be fine please share your experinces,

thanks for taking time out to read such a long message

shahzad
please share your experience

As you can see i have been asked by CHC LONDON TO PROVIDE 6 MONTHS BANK STATEMENT OF MY OWN. I believe less funds in June will not cause much problem. Reason behind it is that, As you submitted your application in June 11. If everything goes well, they will ask for medical along with proof of funds after 6 months at least ( Normal processing time). After you receive response from chc, you will have 2 months to reply back. So, you can wait for another month and submit statement from july to onward. I hope you will not face the issue of proof of funds. Now on, maintain healthy balance and keep doing transactions. May GOD bless you.

Regards,
Sultan