+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Just Joined the Thread

Hello Everyone!

I have just joined the group. It really is a nice platform for those anxiously waiting for their applications being processed successfully. I would like to inform everyone here about my Application and the time line spent on each step.

1) Applied for Saskatchewan Nomination Program in March 2010.
2) Nominated in Noc 1212 in December 2010.
3)Submitted Complete Application to CHC London on 29th December 2010.
4)On 1st July 2011, Received Medical Instructions along with RPRF request, How i will economically Establish, Proof of funds, Proof of relatives living in Canada and Educational Degrees and Transcripts.
5)The Designated Doctor forwarded my application on August 4 2011.
6)I personally forwarded the requested doc's on August 19, 2011.

Here Come's the tricky portion. Right Now, i am waiting for Reply from CHC London. Hope it helps for those waiting for Medical Instructions. Waiting for your comments Guys. I need them badly. Especially, from those who have received pr requests regarding time lines and bla bla.

Thanks for bearing me so much.

Regards,
Sultan

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
Mr. Sultan,

Well come to this forum. There is nothing to comments as you have submitted all requested documents. Just wait for the result. That ia a last step to make dicision on your case. Hope for the best. I have a similar time line as yours.

Rehmanpk

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Rehmanpk said:
Mr. Sultan,

Well come to this forum. There is nothing to comments as you have submitted all requested documents. Just wait for the result. That ia a last step to make dicision on your case. Hope for the best. I have a similar time line as yours.

Rehmanpk
mine is smiliar too..waiting for reply from CHC London after medical....

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Got a Response from Immigration Section Via Email

Hello Rehman and Sabii!

Few hours after getting registered with Canada Visa, i got an email from london official email address. Believe me or not it happened only a few hours after posting a comment on Canada visa.com. Anyway, that was the fun part of it. The Serious portion is that guys they have asked me to provide proof of my own money. I had submitted the bank statement of my sponsoring relative earlier i.e my brother in law. The Canadian Immigration Officer has asked me to show my own personal financial resources.

I am 23 years old master in business administration with one year post education experience. How can i show a bank statement of over 10 lacs. Can anyone who has already submitted the proof of money guide whats the alternative to your own personal financial resources. I am very disappointed by the response of the officer. I told him that my brother in law has kept those savings for me only and those are for my establishment in Canada. But, now that he wants a bank statement on my name with last six months transactions. Any Suggestions in this regard from the successful Candidates will be highly appreciated.

I anxiously await your responses. May Allah Help us ALL.

Regards,
Sultan

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Re: Got a Response from Immigration Section Via Email

babrsultan said:
Hello Rehman and Sabii!

Few hours after getting registered with Canada Visa, i got an email from london official email address. Believe me or not it happened only a few hours after posting a comment on Canada visa.com. Anyway, that was the fun part of it. The Serious portion is that guys they have asked me to provide proof of my own money. I had submitted the bank statement of my sponsoring relative earlier i.e my brother in law. The Canadian Immigration Officer has asked me to show my own personal financial resources.

I anxiously await your responses. May Allah Help us ALL.

Regards,
Sultan
new rule was applied after Janyary 2011 that money should be shown in the applicant's account.. when my family got the letter from CHC London for medical and proof of funds it was mentioned in the letter to show your own money...so what you could do you can ask your Brother-in-law to transfer money into your account or open a non-resident's account in Canada whatever suits you best... but you have to have your own money or bank account statement

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Arrangement of Proof of Money

Thanks for the valuable comments Sabii. Transfer of funds is possible but the major problem is that bank statement must be for six months in the past and shows transactions for at least six months. In this way, the officer will immediately reject my application because i transferred money to show bank statement which is considered a false statement in immigration considerations. Any solution for this problem or any alternative to it??

SK AND CA

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
Nomination.....
December 2010
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted at time of application
Med's Request
JAN 2012, AND LAST Medical requested Mar 2014
Med's Done....
Apr 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25th of Sept. 2014 and DM status changed on 27th of October
VISA ISSUED...
18 nov and passports reveived on 21th of nov
LANDED..........
inshallaha soon
Re: Arrangement of Proof of Money

babrsultan said:
Thanks for the valuable comments Sabii. Transfer of funds is possible but the major problem is that bank statement must be for six months in the past and shows transactions for at least six months. In this way, the officer will immediately reject my application because i transferred money to show bank statement which is considered a false statement in immigration considerations. Any solution for this problem or any alternative to it??

not to be voried wgen the funds are transfered from Canada to into your account , show all the transfer lattr ( i mean wire ) copy and an explanation letter that origniley the funds was into your brother ; account and the same amount is transfered into ur account , best of Luck[sup]sup]

GotoSask

Aug 19, 2010
Re: Arrangement of Proof of Money

I would also suggest in addition to what SK and CA has said, besides sending the bank statement of account in Pakistan and the explanation letter, you should also attach 6 months bank statement of your sponsoring relative till the date the amount is transferred to you.

GotoSask

SK AND CA said:
not to be voried wgen the funds are transfered from Canada to into your account , show all the transfer lattr ( i mean wire ) copy and an explanation letter that origniley the funds was into your brother ; account and the same amount is transfered into ur account , best of Luck[sup]sup]

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Valuable Suggestions.

Hello Everyone!

Thanks a lot for the valuable suggestions SK and Gotosask. I would love to hear more about it from Guys who have got their applications processed successfully like Shan-e-Haider and Hasse. Is there anyone who hasn't submitted his own personal bank statement and used any other alternative to it? Like Father's bank statement or Other instruments of money and even then received pr1. If yes, please provide a little detail so that i can use the same path.

I await your response.

Regards,
Sultan

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Re: Valuable Suggestions.

babrsultan said:
Hello Everyone!

Thanks a lot for the valuable suggestions SK and Gotosask. I would love to hear more about it from Guys who have got their applications processed successfully like Shan-e-Haider and Hasse. Is there anyone who hasn't submitted his own personal bank statement and used any other alternative to it? Like Father's bank statement or Other instruments of money and even then received pr1. If yes, please provide a little detail so that i can use the same path.

I await your response.

Regards,
Sultan
if they ask you for your own money then you have to show them your own money..not ur father's money....and yeah for other ways of funds senior members will guide you

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012

babrsultan said:
Hello Everyone!

I await your response.

Regards,
Sultan

If you have property in your name you can show it with a valuation certificate as a proof of funds as well as TDR, and Prize bonds

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012

sabii said:
if they ask you for your own money then you have to show them your own money..not ur father's money....and yeah for other ways of funds senior members will guide you

Mr. Sultan,

If you have property in your name you can show it with a valuation certificate as a proof of funds as well as TDR, and Prize bonds.

Rehmanpk

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Source of Funds used to Proof Availability of Sufficient Funds

chaudri786 said:
With the grace of Almight Allah SWT i have received back my passport with stamps on them.

Thanks for all help ;D
Congratulations!

May you have prosperous life. May i ask you about the source of funds used to proof availability of sufficient funds. Reason behind this question is in my previous messages. I await your response.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Sultan