waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
GotoSask said:
As far as I know all family members (even those that are not immigrating) have to be medically examined. I do not think the newborn baby will get a visa if he or she has not been medically examined. i also know of a couple of examples where the immigrating family had to leave for Canada and it took more than a year for the newborn to get the visa. anyone who has a new born child should immediately inform the immigration office and have the newborn baby added to the application and medically examined so that the baby gets the landing papers along with the rest of the family.

thanx

Haroon Afghan

May 28, 2011
Kabul Afghanistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
await
Interview........
Not clear
Passport Req..
await
VISA ISSUED...
await
LANDED..........
await
GotoSask said:
What province and which stream have you applied in?

GotoSask
It's MPNP( Manitoba provincial nominee program) family stream

ifffi

Jul 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2008
Nomination.....
21-05-2010
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
15-03-2011
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
05-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2011
GotoSask said:
Difference is the following and is applicable to Pakistani applicants who have sent applications to London high commission. It is not applicable to countries where processing is taking place within Canadian embassies within the applicants country of residence.

Request 1: london High commission asks you for new photographs, photocopies of passports and an updated family chart. ifffi, Did you apply to london from Pakistan? If so did you get this request before the status was changed to decison made?

Request 2: London high commission asks you to send original passports to Islamabad high commission for visa stamping

GotoSask

I may be wrong but in my view status changes to decision made after Request
They asked for all these documents with medicals, same thing happen to two of my family colleagues.thanks

umenova

Sep 21, 2011
i am new to this forum, i hv a question,

Is IELTS necessary for applying to SINP. 1st stage

in the past it was not necessary but i m not clear about the latest requirements. please take in mind the latest requirements while answering.

Waiting for the reply

Regards

KamranMaqsood

Sep 21, 2011
Pakistan,Punjab,Gujranwala,Canada,SK,Regina
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS is not necessary for SINP. I have not done IELTS, I just got a certificate from my univeristy b'coz my all subjects are in english,SINP accepted it. On the 2nd step when I submited my docs in london, they did not require IELTS, just call for Medical nothing else. It depends on the Immigration officer, if he doubted on any one's english, he can ask. depends on the applicant's education.

Best of Luck

Vick h

Feb 21, 2011
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did anyone here send the passport to CHC-Islamabad for visa just few days before Eid??? My family send their passports to CHC-Islamabad 3 days before Eid in compliance to the 2nd step for visa but haven't received their passports back with visa yet. Its been almost a month!! ..... Can anyone relate to the situation?

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
GotoSask said:
As far as I know all family members (even those that are not immigrating) have to be medically examined. I do not think the newborn baby will get a visa if he or she has not been medically examined. i also know of a couple of examples where the immigrating family had to leave for Canada and it took more than a year for the newborn to get the visa. anyone who has a new born child should immediately inform the immigration office and have the newborn baby added to the application and medically examined so that the baby gets the landing papers along with the rest of the family.

do u guys think that their processing time is getting better than the last year.please share your experience
here its been 4 months since i have applied for the visa ,how much more time it will take to get medical request,every one is open to comment.

GotoSask

Aug 19, 2010
shahzad0786 said:
GotoSask said:

do u guys think that their processing time is getting better than the last year.please share your experience
here its been 4 months since i have applied for the visa ,how much more time it will take to get medical request,every one is open to comment.
Last year I got medical request 5 months after application submission. This year some cases have been fast tracked to 2-3 months after application and just 2 months after medical for PPR Step 1 depending on - in my view - applicant's education and if his profession is in demand in Canada or if the applicant has a job offer. Anybody who is not asked IELTS is seeing a quicker overall response. If IELTS has been requested forget about getting the fast track. Just my experience. I may be wrong but this is my analysis after viewing profiles of dozens of applicants on this forum.

GotoSask

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
GotoSask said:
Last year I got medical request 5 months after application submission. This year some cases have been fast tracked to 2-3 months after application and just 2 months after medical for PPR Step 1 depending on - in my view - applicant's education and if his profession is in demand in Canada or if the applicant has a job offer. Anybody who is not asked IELTS is seeing a quicker overall response. If IELTS has been requested forget about getting the fast track. Just my experience. I may be wrong but this is my analysis after viewing profiles of dozens of applicants on this forum.

GotoSask

agreed

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
shahzad0786 said:
is there any body have an experience that they verify the experiece certificate .and if they cant confirm (would they refuse the application)what they will do, plz share your experiences.
and on their visa instruction guide they have mentioned they need experience certifcate with details of pay your were drawing.but i got certificate from previuose employment without pay details.
please share your experience would it be fine or they must will ask for the pay details which apearently i cant do it, because the closure of company.

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
It varys case to case. I think in my case they did not cofirm it. Is your application being processed for Nomination or in London office.

I would like to know

any one know about the photograph instructions at the time of PPR-I

Rehmanpk

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Rehmanpk said:
It varys case to case. I think in my case they did not cofirm it. Is your application being processed for Nomination or in London office.

I would like to know

any one know about the photograph instructions at the time of PPR-I

Rehmanpk

did they ask u mention they salary u were geting or not

london ofice

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
can i make bank draft from canada for right of landing fee adn all the bank in pakistan want to open foreign currency account to get the bank draft is it new rule ? any idea

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
Mr. Shazad,

It was not asked. But when i sent my appointment letter salary was include.

Rehmanpk

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
babloo said:
can i make bank draft from canada for right of landing fee adn all the bank in pakistan want to open foreign currency account to get the bank draft is it new rule ? any idea
Mr. babloo,

You can make the draft anywhere in the world but the clearing bank must be in Canada. There is no such rule.

Rehmanpk