+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

chaudri786

Star Member
Jul 18, 2008
would u mind telling us at what time did u receive your passport request2? and did u receive it through email or via mail?

Thanks

S

snbajwa

shan_e_haider said:
Thanx God today i received passport request 2 from CHC London.

AOA Shan,

That is great news that one of us is going towards final stage it my pleasure... :-*

;) :D ;D :-* Many Many Congratulations ;) :D ;D :-*

sma6603

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Hello Shan,

congratulation!

can u pls share, which embassy they have asked to refer for stamping of the visa? London visa office directly via mail or Islamabad visa office?

God bless all of us

shan_e_haider said:
yes i received it through email and almost at 3 oclock.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
sma6603 said:
Hello Shan,

congratulation!

can u pls share, which embassy they have asked to refer for stamping of the visa? London visa office directly via mail or Islamabad visa office?

God bless all of us

Islamabad visa office

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
Dear All,

I would like to take an opportunity to let you know that finally I have received my Medical Instructions and Landing Fee request today.

The documents dated 02-08-2011, however it was delivered today by TCS. It has stated that I have to send it back within 60 days of the date of this letter. When I have contact with the doctor for medical appointment I have been told by the office that the doctor is booked untill 13 October 2011. In this case my medical will be done after the specified time of 60 days. Please let me know what shoul I do.

The Foreign Demand Draft for landing fee should be in favor of Receiver's General Canada for in favor of someone else.

My address has also diappeared from the e-cas.

Thanks

Rehmanpk

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rehmanpk said:
Dear All,

I would like to take an opportunity to let you know that finally I have received my Medical Instructions and Landing Fee request today.

The documents dated 02-08-2011, however it was delivered today by TCS. It has stated that I have to send it back within 60 days of the date of this letter. When I have contact with the doctor for medical appointment I have been told by the office that the doctor is booked untill 13 October 2011. In this case my medical will be done after the specified time of 60 days. Please let me know what shoul I do.

The Foreign Demand Draft for landing fee should be in favor of Receiver's General Canada for in favor of someone else.

Thanks

Rehmanpk
1)Please find other one ,if not in your city ,try other city ,I am pretty sure you will find someone with early date appointment
You can find the list in the link below
http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1999&CountryName=Pakistan

2)Draft must be payable to Receiver General for Canada

ilyasshaihan

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
Rehmanpk said:
Dear All,

rehmanpk pls tell me your time line and your province i submit my papers on10 june but i cannot recived AOR nathing from cic london pls tell me

Thanks

Rehmanpk

hasse

May 11, 2010
dear shan

bhai lots lots of MUBBARAKBAD . i told u that u will have it soon and see u got it.

ALLAH SAB KE LIYE ACHA KARE GA INSHA-ALLAH. just be happy and enjoy. hope u are gonna do the shopping and preparing to land as soon as possible. just get ready.

once again.
CONGRATS.

Hasse.

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rehmanpk said:
Dear All,

Thanks

Rehmanpk

Rehman i am waiting for my medical request, so i dnt know wt is mention in medical reuest, if they recommended to take appointment form said doctor then i dnt know the solution, but there are other doctors in other city which are authorized by CHC for medical u can contact them and ask for the date of medical.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
hasse said:
dear shan

bhai lots lots of MUBBARAKBAD . i told u that u will have it soon and see u got it.

ALLAH SAB KE LIYE ACHA KARE GA INSHA-ALLAH. just be happy and enjoy. hope u are gonna do the shopping and preparing to land as soon as possible. just get ready.

once again.
CONGRATS.

Hasse.

thanx hasse.

wt about u .. didn't u receive ur passport request 2 yet ?

ilyasshaihan

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
salam shan bhai main nay 10 june ko paper submit kiya thay uk but abi tic koi AOR ni aya un ko fail mili ya ni kab pata chaly ga or kitna time lagy ga main family streem or manitoba province ha pls tell me

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...