NA
Passport Req..
PPR-1, 17-Oct-2013 , RRP-2 , 1-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
rawalpindi said:
Thanks imran for best....Even i was prepared in august with updated documents and updated PCC but they did not ask about these documents yet...even updated pcc that i prepared with intention they will ask it...it would also be expire in 10 days without sending to lvo...:)
Dear ,
You can utilize the same PCC for because that would be valid as even it's written 3 months valid but that could be for 12 months for immigration purposes.

Because it will be asked to send the all forms updated one, Like; IMM5406E,IMM5476E, & IMM0008ENU_2D. So you just have to have all of forms soft copies and get the print and send.
Regards,

rawalpindi

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
imran345pk said:
Dear ,
You can utilize the same PCC for because that would be valid as even it's written 3 months valid but that could be for 12 months for immigration purposes.

Because it will be asked to send the all forms updated one, Like; IMM5406E,IMM5476E, & IMM0008ENU_2D. So you just have to have all of forms soft copies and get the print and send.
Regards,
Hmmmmm. Thats great if same pcc has been used even after expiry of 3 months...I am completed with updated package and have been printed as well since august 2013....Only just waiting for lvo call/request for these documents.

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have a question regarding fee payment.

I don't have a credit card but have my bank accounts HBL ATM VISA (debit card). Can i use that for online fee payment or i must need a credit card. ?

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
ibad17 said:
Dear I have no idea, I think there would another option , fee payment through bank draft.
I used to adopt the same process but for me I sent the application directly to LVO, a hard copy , but you need to submit online application.

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran345pk said:
Dear I have no idea, I think there would another option , fee payment through bank draft.
I used to adopt the same process but for me I sent the application directly to LVO, a hard copy , but you need to submit online application.
can you give me some guidance on the second option you mentioned. How to pay fees through that.

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
ibad17 said:
can you give me some guidance on the second option you mentioned. How to pay fees through that.
Dear Ibad,

You should visit nearest Dollar-east exchange , You have to tell them that you need to make draft for this much CAD $ bank draft in Favor of " Receiver General fro Canada "

He will tell you that how much you need to pay as per today's rate of of CAD $ TT, + Fee for bank Draft. You need to pay in PKR and they will get you the Draft in 2-3 days.
You need to have ID card copy to be submitted to dollareast , to whom it will refer to. Most probably principle applicant, but not necessary.

I choose same way for paying my application fee and right of permanent fee as well and it works, but for online process i don't have any clue, how it would be :( .

Hope this would help you :)

Regards,

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran345pk said:
Dear Ibad,

You should visit nearest Dollar-east exchange , You have to tell them that you need to make draft for this much CAD $ bank draft in Favor of " Receiver General fro Canada "

He will tell you that how much you need to pay as per today's rate of of CAD $ TT, + Fee for bank Draft. You need to pay in PKR and they will get you the Draft in 2-3 days.
You need to have ID card copy to be submitted to dollareast , to whom it will refer to. Most probably principle applicant, but not necessary.

I choose same way for paying my application fee and right of permanent fee as well and it works, but for online process i don't have any clue, how it would be :( .

Hope this would help you :)

Regards,

it looks a bit difficult. Is there any other way to pay the fees.?

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
ibad17 said:
it looks a bit difficult. Is there any other way to pay the fees.?
Dear ,

as i know most of the member used to apply this method, and dollar east is most authenticated sources for provisioning of Bank draft.

the other way around, if any of you relative have credit card, you can utilize it, and pay them in cash. Even your sponsors can do the same for you.

Please check with them.

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran345pk said:
Dear ,

as i know most of the member used to apply this method, and dollar east is most authenticated sources for provisioning of Bank draft.

the other way around, if any of you relative have credit card, you can utilize it, and pay them in cash. Even your sponsors can do the same for you.

Please check with them.

Can you give me step by step guidance on how exactly to pay fees through dollareast. I have no idea about bank drafts etc. Thanks.

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
ibad17 said:
Can you give me step by step guidance on how exactly to pay fees through dollareast. I have no idea about bank drafts etc. Thanks.
If you will read my above thread , I mentioned all steps.
Tell me how many adults and and how many children will be in your application including principle applicant.
It's 490 CAD $ per adult and 150 CAD $ per child.
You can go directly to dollareast exchange, you should tell them that you need to make bank draft in the favor of "receiver general for canada".
He will tell you the total amount to pay to dollar easy and after 2-3 days your draft will be ready.
By the way , where are you from?
Which city ?

pakistan

Oct 8, 2013
smfaisal28 said:
Guy, I am from khi , Pakistan and still waiting . What the reason for so much delay to my case, can any one of 2011 applicant share his timeline , , as I applied online on Sep 2011 thru a consultant and got addiitonal doc request on July 2012 and till then my application is in process, don't know how long it gonna take , any idea when you and me going to have nomination ?

Thanks
Dear Faisal

I am also apply Nov 2011 SINP and received Nomination Certificate may 2012 and submitted CIC case May 2013 with DD CAD$ 550 and still wait.In my knowledge it is 51 month total process time 24 month is Saskatchewan and remaining 27 month CIC to taken ok.

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran345pk said:
If you will read my above thread , I mentioned all steps.
Tell me how many adults and and how many children will be in your application including principle applicant.
It's 490 CAD $ per adult and 150 CAD $ per child.
You can go directly to dollareast exchange, you should tell them that you need to make bank draft in the favor of "receiver general for canada".
He will tell you the total amount to pay to dollar easy and after 2-3 days your draft will be ready.
By the way , where are you from?
Which city ?
I am just applying myself. No dependants. I am from Peshawar.

So $550 will be required to pay. I will try to find dollareast office in my city. And i hope they will guide me further.

Khan78

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th NOV-12
Doc's Request.
21st March-13
Nomination.....
18th Sept-12
AOR Received.
28th Jan-13
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
ibad17 said:
I am just applying myself. No dependants. I am from Peshawar.

So $550 will be required to pay. I will try to find dollareast office in my city. And i hope they will guide me further.
Dear Ibad17,

Go to Chowk e Yaadgaar, you can easily trace it. Ask any body there in Money Exchange Market they will get you to DE. Its the right way, i also did it through them from PESH, Just tell them about Canada, They are use to it. you will have no issue.

regards