amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
iam already in canada and my classes will start from january.. any one from punjab or india please contact...

gill9

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
jugrajrandhawa said:
iam already in canada and my classes will start from january.. any one from punjab or india please contact...
u r in for meng in electronical & compter?
I hv got provisional acceptance & waiting for postal offer letter for meng in electronical & compter

MANINDER BRAR

Sep 25, 2014
bro i am also from punjab , i have been accepted already and i have done with my medical also ready to launch my file soon have you got the visa ..i got offer letter by mail also but i am confuse that how we can pay fee for our course is that possible to pay now .i have choose mengg in electrical engg,.and i have great confusion regarding length of work permit technically speaking for four sem it becomes equal to two year even i asked to univ. officials they said the same lines ..but you are in canada you may know better ....reply plz...

jugrajrandhawa

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
1 yr course and you will definitely get 3 yr work permit...
discuss with some seniors from windsor.
8 mnth any course + 4 mnth gas course = 3 yr wp.
pay your full fees or 1 sem fees its nearly 10,700 for 3 course. and
apply for visa .
best of luck

MANINDER BRAR

Sep 25, 2014
bro i am planning to pAy 8000$ and then gic and i have 6 lac in account and itr of parents of 6 lac per annum .do i need to attachany other document or not for finaniical suuport

MANINDER BRAR

Sep 25, 2014
jugrajrandhawa said:
1 yr course and you will definitely get 3 yr work permit...
discuss with some seniors from windsor.
8 mnth any course + 4 mnth gas course = 3 yr wp.
pay your full fees or 1 sem fees its nearly 10,700 for 3 course. and
apply for visa .
best of luck
what does it mean why gas course here ..and we can also complete course by choosing two course per sem then it will take 4 sem to complete the master that 4 sem automatically become two year pf study i have asked to number of my senior in canada and uni. of windsor also

jugrajrandhawa

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Brar bhai tuc serious ley gye... I just give example veere.

MANINDER BRAR

Sep 25, 2014
no mere veer jugraj i m not serious but casually i want to ask that what is the meaning of that gas course ..other wise i confirmed from people they siad if it s four sem then you can get work permit for three years but that also depend on luck..... what u are doing in canada now and when you will move to windsor ...i have just applied for visa met you soon

jugrajrandhawa

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
yupp its depend on luck. but it will become very easy to get pr after masters...

from coming winter i will join university... meet u sooon

MANINDER BRAR

Sep 25, 2014
jugraj bro what are the job chances after mengg in canada and you are talking about hat pr would be easy with master after this winter what does that means and now you are in windsor or not and give me your fb details also ...plz bro share your profile too

jugrajrandhawa

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
whats app me on 6472864266 this number...

Reghu

Oct 7, 2014
Meng in mechanical engineering (uwindsor) with coop............. Or the same course without coop (univ of western Ontario)..... Ur opinion guys????

VISHVA5592

Oct 9, 2014
Hello,

I am from Gujarat, I have got offer letter from UWindsor of MEng in Mechanical ( Automobile ) 2015, winter term. Anyone with same university and also same course, Please contact me here.

gill9

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
simar14708 said:
bro same here provisional acceptance
waiting for offer letter by mail please be in contact
simar clear your inbox so that I can send u msg its full so no msg is delivering.