+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any one can help me pleaseeeeeee

mdalkhen

Nov 19, 2010
hi guy i am Mohamad form Syria i graduated form Damascus economic university and i want to complete my study in Canada

i see some Canadian universities but they are expensive and i cannot afford to pay that much in this time

so i decide to see some collages and i find one it called humber in Toronto and i can afford the tuition fees for it

so i want some one to start with me step by step for now and can any one tell me what the best thing to do to get my visa without

any mistakes like and if any one cold told me how much money i have to put in the bank and for how long to garantee that all my paper complete with no missing things .

please if any one have good info tell me about .

thanks again for this nice and useful form .

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Apply to the college. Once you get the admission, then you can start worrying about getting the permit.

mdalkhen

Nov 19, 2010
Hi rhasan thanks you so much for your replay i already see the admetion requirement and i think it is okay i can get the addmition
just they want Ielts and the university certificate and valid passport and the fees .

so i really just worry about the embassy requirement and specifically the money matter i want to know what is the exactly required amount and for how long it should be in the bank . thanks again

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
mdalkhen said:
Hi rhasan thanks you so much for your replay i already see the admetion requirement and i think it is okay i can get the addmition
just they want Ielts and the university certificate and valid passport and the fees .

so i really just worry about the embassy requirement and specifically the money matter i want to know what is the exactly required amount and for how long it should be in the bank . thanks again
Well don't be too sure since many people applies and usually the top ones are selected. Let's hope for the best.

For the permit, you have to show either the full amount of money (and no need for any source of income) or atleast a year worth of money (tuition+10,000CAD living+air ticket fare) + proof of sustainability for the rest of the education (income/properties/investments/etc). I am not sure about the maturity since it varies from country to country.

mdalkhen

Nov 19, 2010
thanks again rhasan for your fast replay i really hope i will get the letter for the university i told that i will send my paper to Humber collage so i hope it will work with me and every thing be find i just have to worry about that bank statement and hope i will get the visa just pray for me please
i want to ask you should i show the the reservation for the air tickets and the room reservation there or not necessary .

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
mdalkhen said:
thanks again rhasan for your fast replay i really hope i will get the letter for the university i told that i will send my paper to Humber collage so i hope it will work with me and every thing be find i just have to worry about that bank statement and hope i will get the visa just pray for me please
i want to ask you should i show the the reservation for the air tickets and the room reservation there or not necessary .
Showing reservation of ticket is not needed since study permit application can be a lengthy process but showing assignment dorm (not mandatory) for you or paid fee (I think you will have to wire some admission fee or something to confirm your admission to Humber college) can help.

Saqib053

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In colleges you will get admission easily. so do not worry about that. Just apply before the deadlines. And be patient and wait for your admission offer from the college.
After then you start preparing for the visa process.
Do not worry you will get admission, if you meet the minimum requirements of the degree.

adityavarma12

Nov 25, 2013
Guys I have for admit into both NYIT Vancouver (MBA in marketing ) and Humber Toronto ( Pgdm in global business ) which collage and city is Better for students ( I don't mind if it's expensive )