+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one applied to L.A office for their SP in 2014??LETS CONNECT!

angelqaz

Jul 14, 2014
APPLIED TO LA OFFICE SINCE MAY THE 7TH, STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE.IS THERE ANYONE EXPERIENCING THE SAME SITUATION? :'(

Ajaytoronto

Jul 30, 2014
Hello,

I applied online on july 23 and have received few notifications via email, but no status changes in mycic account yet.

jdattade

Jul 29, 2014
I applied on July 14 for study permit at LA consulate. Still waiting. No response from them so far. A friend applied on June 9 and got his approval letter on June 23.

NAVI s

Jun 17, 2014
Hello Jdattade,

Did you apply online or via mail. Also how did your friend apply? I keep getting emails from cic that your application has been updated but when I log in to my account there are no messages. Are you experiencing anything like this? Please stay connected!! And good luck with your visa!

jdattade

Jul 29, 2014
@ NAVI s:

Both my friend and I applied online. My friend said he got similar messages about his CIC account being updated but when he logged in there were no updates. Based on responses from other candidates on this forum, it could be some technical glitches or CIC making internal updates.

jdattade

Jul 29, 2014
@Ajaytoronto

I don't have a visitor's visa for Canada but my friend had a multiple entry TRV before he applied for study permit.

jdattade

Jul 29, 2014
Sorry, i think i misunderstood your question, I am currently in the USA on an H1B visa and my friend is on F-1 student visa STEM extension.

Ajaytoronto

Jul 30, 2014
@ jdattade, If you don't mind me asking, what kind of status do you have in US. Reason I ask is that I have a multiple entry TRV for both Canada and US but I had to go to US to be able to apply online.

Ajaytoronto

Jul 30, 2014
@ jdattade,

Oh okay that explains everything. Well I really hope we get our approvals soon. I wish you all the best and please do let us know about updates and I promise to do the same.