+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY ONE APPLIED ON 25TH JULY

Aug 7, 2016
Well Im 20 years now couldnt be much older... :D
I wanted to know exactly how much time would it might take and what coul be the percentage of succession?
The Letter Of Acceptance from the college briefly stated that I would need a Co-Op work permit that I could apply after I get into Canada.
I could easily pay my tution fees for a year but there was just one month to go then and I had to fill up My Gic ac ASAP.
In totality I didnt got any seperate letter from college that i could submit seperately. All I got I submitted
Thanks Again

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Yes, thats right...at your age and at an undergrad diploma level, you cannot work without a co-op work permit.
As I said, you have good chances to qualify provided you submitted a good SOP and showed enough funds to support your education.
The decision can be expedited if your proposed course starts soon. If its Delhi, you are lucky to get in 15days but if Chd then maybe a month.
Iff SPP you can be decided over even sooner.
All the Best...

arjyo_bala

Aug 8, 2016
Hi guys,

Received my visa today..I had also applied on 25th July from Kolkata. The visa office was New Delhi. Previously I had submitted an online application on my own which had a lot of missing documents(I was unaware of these since the online version did not have such detailed info), and so it had been rejected. The second time around, I took the help of a consultant and got all the documents GIC, Ielts, educational certificates, SOP etc. and got the visa in 14 days flat. Best of luck to those still waiting for their visa's!