+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any One a student of IQRA University Pakistan, Need Help regarding ECA ????

Imranyasin

Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,
Is there any Pakistani person here who has done his degree from Iqra University Karachi Pakistan ?
I am not able to find an equivalence authority who is giving ECA to MBA done from Iqra University Karachi Pakistan.
WES has not this university on his Panel, while i am not able to find the university name on other equivalence giving authorities.

Help or Suggestion will be highly appreciated.

sasaeed

Dec 7, 2017
Hello Imran,

Were you able to get evaluation from IQAS for Iqra? please confirm. I am facing the same problem. I also want degree of Iqra university karachi campus to be evaluated.

Raheelali1986

Dec 15, 2017
Hi b
Hello Guys,
Is there any Pakistani person here who has done his degree from Iqra University Karachi Pakistan ?
I am not able to find an equivalence authority who is giving ECA to MBA done from Iqra University Karachi Pakistan.
WES has not this university on his Panel, while i am not able to find the university name on other equivalence giving authorities.

Help or Suggestion will be highly appreciated.[/QUOTE

Hi Imran did you get your ECA done for Iqra university? If so from where, Please guide me i am struggling.
Thanks

amirafzal

Mar 14, 2018
Hello Guys,

Help or Suggestion will be highly appreciated.
check this out

https://www.bcit.ca/ices/eca/requirements/p.shtml

maroof akhtar

Aug 2, 2018
I have done my Bachelors in Telecommunication Engineering from IQRA University in 2016 and today i just got my Transcript and Degree Verified. So for IQAS only Those have to be sent?

tRashid07

Jan 31, 2019
I have done it through BCIT. I have an MBA form IU. Got an ECA of Master's. Highly recommend BCIT - ICES.
Hey can you please guide me in detail how you went about getting your ECA from BCIT. I have a Bachelor's Degree from IU, Karachi Campus.
I'm very much confused with all this process . Thanks

maroof akhtar

Aug 2, 2018
Hey can you please guide me in detail how you went about getting your ECA from BCIT. I have a Bachelor's Degree from IU, Karachi Campus.
I'm very much confused with all this process . Thanks
It is not that hard....Just go to degree department EDP campus....get your degree and transcript verified.....after that make an account on IQAS and pay the fee...they will email you 2 forms , fill them and go to degree department of EDC campus...they will guide you completely of what to do....They know the whole process...

Reactions: Kaurkomal

Kaurkomal

May 22, 2019
It is not that hard....Just go to degree department EDP campus....get your degree and transcript verified.....after that make an account on IQAS and pay the fee...they will email you 2 forms , fill them and go to degree department of EDC campus...they will guide you completely of what to do....They know the whole process...
Hi,
Thanks for sharing this with us. Actually I’m in USA and wanna evaluate the same iqra university degree of karachi, can i still go for the IQAS? Or is it possible to evaluate credentials hours if the degree is not completed, as my one semester is still remaining.

Alinakajani

Nov 4, 2019
Hello everyone i just want to ask that i am a graduate from iqra University and i am confuse from where i can assess my documents and whats the procedure. Can anyone tell me?

Alinakajani

Nov 4, 2019

Iqas wants the issuing authority to send the documents directly but iqra University doesn't do this, what is the alternative?

Kaurkomal

May 22, 2019
Hello everyone i just want to ask that i am a graduate from iqra University and i am confuse from where i can assess my documents and whats the procedure. Can anyone tell me?
There are two ways,
1- Get your degree from iqra edp department and submit the original documents to whatever evaluation center is.
2- Ask iqra university administration that you want to get your degree evaluation they will guide you. They know everything about how to do it. And will directly send the documents to evaluators.
It will hardly take 1-2 weeks to get the evaluation done.

Harris2115

Nov 5, 2019
I have done it through BCIT. I have an MBA form IU. Got an ECA of Master's. Highly recommend BCIT - ICES.
Bro did you get any assistant from consultant or done all this by yourself
kindly share your contact if you willing to help
I am planning to take admission in CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY but IELTS requirement is 7

Jul 19, 2020
Can any one suggest which one's ECA is more better in evaluation, ECA , IQAS or BCIT (ICES). I am from Pakistan and done Bachelors of Science(Computer Science) from Iqra University