+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY NIGERIAN STUDYING AT STOUFFVILLE COLLEGE,TORONTO,ON?

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
Please,I need information of any Nigerian who have studied or still studying at STOUFFVILLE COLLEGE in Toronto,ON. especially studying ACCA. I have already applied for study permit for ACCA,but I need to know if I can get intouch with Nigerians to share experience.
Everybody is also welcome,even if you are not a Nigerian. If you are in STOUFFVILLE COLLEGE or you are study ACCA in another college in Canada.

PrinceOfDubai

Jun 21, 2011
acca247 said:
Please,I need information of any Nigerian who have studied or still studying at STOUFFVILLE COLLEGE in Toronto,ON. especially studying ACCA. I have already applied for study permit for ACCA,but I need to know if I can get intouch with Nigerians to share experience.
Everybody is also welcome,even if you are not a Nigerian. If you are in STOUFFVILLE COLLEGE or you are study ACCA in another college in Canada.
Please read my w w w dot canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t74629.0.html post, i am having the same problems , i got application letter as well from them but i do not know what to do next... canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t74629.0.html is my post please help me if you have any more information about that collage.

Thanks a lot in advance

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
Prince of dubai,
U can enroll at the college. there are only 2 colleges in Canada that offer ACCA: Stouffville college and London School of Business and Finance,Toronto Campus.
It is safe.

PrinceOfDubai

Jun 21, 2011
acca247 said:
Prince of dubai,
U can enroll at the college. there are only 2 colleges in Canada that offer ACCA: Stouffville college and London School of Business and Finance,Toronto Campus.
It is safe.
Thanks a lot for the reply,
I got the Conditional Offer letter from Stouffville college & they accepted my documents. Now all they need fee which is $250 , when i will transfer money to them then they will forward the admission letter to me so i can take that letter to the visa officer/ Canadian embassy to apply for the visa.

acca247 bro do u have any idea or know someone who got study visa in getting admission with Stouffville college? Am new on this forum and don't know if there is anybody who has faces experience with Stouffville college... please let me know so i can share / exchange more info

Many many thanks in advance,

xmaanix

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also going for stouffvillecollege college and I have got my medical done. Just waiting for the visa now InshAllah. I have heard that college is not good for applying off campus work permit.

PrinceOfDubai

Jun 21, 2011
xmaanix said:
I am also going for stouffvillecollege college and I have got my medical done. Just waiting for the visa now InshAllah. I have heard that college is not good for applying off campus work permit.
How much did u transfer to them as fee? Did they send any admission letter to you? or they will just take money from me and would not send me addmission letter?
Pls explain ur condition how long it took and what steps u took and what u r waiting for now?
Am glad someone is here on forum going to apply for the same collage where am gonna apply..
Look forward for the information from u, take care & have a great day ahead!

Regards
Allah Hafiz

xmaanix

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro its a real college. I have sent them like 315 CAD after conditional offer letter, and within 10 working days they sent me visa letters. Because I paid them 65 CAD for courier charged. And Alhamdulilah now I have got my medical done and waiting for the visa InshAllah. So it's real college do pay them and start your documentation. Good Luck !!

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
@Prince of dubai,
xmaanix I givenyou vital information and courage.

@Xmaanix,

I am happy to hear that you have received call for medicals. which country are you from and from which country did you applied for the study visa? Furthermore,how much did you have in your account balance,are you sponsoring yourself or you have sponsor? are you starting your prog. in July?Please keep me posted.

soniabrowne1

Jun 3, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2013
AOR Received.
19-04-2013
Med's Request
27-01-2014
acca247 said:

I applied for ACCA in LSBF from London. I am Nigerian. Applied in London on 17th May and I am awaiting response...

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
@soniabrowne1,
I am happy to hear that you are a Nigerian and that you are going to Stouffville college,though you are applied from london. I applied from Nigeria. I wish you good luck and I would like to hear from you when you receive response from CDHC. ciao

Junaid.Bjorn

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2011
Doc's Request.
waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with app. 7.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
Insha-Allah
I applied to the Abu Dhabi consulate 5 days earlier. My session starts on August 15th. I have to enrol no later than 2nd september.

And just $350? Wow. I shudve taken Stoufville.
I transferred $3620 to LSBF Toronto. Thats 50% of the fees. And i have shown $110,000 in bank statement. Laikin that is only the funds in Muscat, i live in Muscat. I decided not to show my properties in Pakistan which are pretty much double the amount in bank statement because i think 110,000 is more than enough

PrinceOfDubai

Jun 21, 2011
xmaanix said:
Bro its a real college. I have sent them like 315 CAD after conditional offer letter, and within 10 working days they sent me visa letters. Because I paid them 65 CAD for courier charged. And Alhamdulilah now I have got my medical done and waiting for the visa InshAllah. So it's real college do pay them and start your documentation. Good Luck !!
acca247 said:
@ Prince of dubai,
xmaanix I givenyou vital information and courage.

@ Xmaanix,

I am happy to hear that you have received call for medicals. which country are you from and from which country did you applied for the study visa? Furthermore,how much did you have in your account balance,are you sponsoring yourself or you have sponsor? are you starting your prog. in July?Please keep me posted.
My conditional offer letter is going to expire soon on 27 July, i am still confuse i should pay the fee or not? I have to apply from Abu Dhabi embassy. In these forum people told me do not go for Stouffville collage that is private and not good etc... I am double minded, i got my conditional offer letter from them but thinking should i pay the fee or not pls help me give me suggestions.

Allha Hafiz

tania2010

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Junaid.Bjorn said:
I applied to the Abu Dhabi consulate 5 days earlier. My session starts on August 15th. I have to enrol no later than 2nd september.

And just $350? Wow. I shudve taken Stoufville.
I transferred $3620 to LSBF Toronto. Thats 50% of the fees. And i have shown $110,000 in bank statement. Laikin that is only the funds in Muscat, i live in Muscat. I decided not to show my properties in Pakistan which are pretty much double the amount in bank statement because i think 110,000 is more than enough
yar my frnd i think $110,000 are good enough, i am also applying for LSBF frm pakistan n paid 4500$ alredy..i got my medical..now waiting for Visa..u should apply...dont wory about ur statement..good luck

Junaid.Bjorn

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2011
Doc's Request.
waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with app. 7.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
Insha-Allah
tania2010 said:
yar my frnd i think $110,000 are good enough, i am also applying for LSBF frm pakistan n paid 4500$ alredy..i got my medical..now waiting for Visa..u should apply...dont wory about ur statement..good luck
Hi tania
I applied :)
Just waiting for a medical call. Hope we get our visas soon Insha-Allah

Waqas Azeem

Star Member
Jul 10, 2011
tania2010 said:

i am Also Waiting for medical call i am Student Of LSBF ACCA august Intake,,,We Will be Together Inshallah