+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Nigerian received PPR recently?

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
I applied from Nigeria since February 20th. Received BVL August 5th. Since then no updates.

I see people from other countries that applied after me getting PPR. So I am wondering if anyone from Nigeria has received PPR since February?

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Check if your country VAC has re-opened. If not you might have to wait.

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
I applied from Nigeria since February 20th. Received BVL August 5th. Since then no updates.

I see people from other countries that applied after me getting PPR. So I am wondering if anyone from Nigeria has received PPR since February?
Is that an SOWP? I applied from Nigeria for SOWP as well back in April but I’m yet to get any update. I will recommend that you apply for gcms as I’m sure they’ve made a decision on your file

Ivanco

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Is that an SOWP? I applied from Nigeria for SOWP as well back in April but I’m yet to get any update. I will recommend that you apply for gcms as I’m sure they’ve made a decision on your file
I applied on the 9th of march too for WP and did my biometrics 20th of march but am still yet to get any update as well.....pls how do I apply for the GCMS or should I just still wait as our VAC just re opened

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
GTS LMIA WP NOC 2173. I ordered for GCMS yesterday.

olypompin

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
I applied for WP LMIA EXEMPT not too long 3rd Sept no update since then apart from the confirmation of submission.Biometrics still valid for 10yrs.However,study Permit Nigeria applicants are getting updates compared to WP

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
I applied on the 9th of march too for WP and did my biometrics 20th of march but am still yet to get any update as well.....pls how do I apply for the GCMS or should I just still wait as our VAC just re opened
I just applied for GCMS notes using http://justforcanada.com. I had to pay 35 CAD for the full notes. I am waiting and it is supposed to take between 30 to 40 days.