+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any nigerian or ghanaian student applying for study permit for fall 2017?

ebuka1990

Sep 11, 2017
i have an offer from University of Manitoba in June this year with an option of resuming in Fall (September) or Winter ( January Session).
but my problem is that the VISA is taking so long after my Biometric submission On July
I applied May n so are many others here bro....y not write to d school n defer till January or better still next year fall in order not to take chances...did u apply paper or online?...are u on scholarship too?

joanbaby

Sep 13, 2017
Hello guys...I applied for my study permit since may 31st ..my school was to resume September 5th. I'm just here hoping for a miracle because I don't know what to do anymore I'm just depressed and waiting.

Reactions: Playcold

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Hello guys...I applied for my study permit since may 31st ..my school was to resume September 5th. I'm just here hoping for a miracle because I don't know what to do anymore I'm just depressed and waiting.
Its really frustrating.. But theres nothing one can do but wait.
Did you apply online or paper ?

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Despatched today and received a call to come for it. No email so i guess its refusal for me. All the best to anybody still waiting

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
if you sent them a proof of deferral, then maybe it has been approved. you could link your application online, and see what the verdict is.
Naah there was nothing like that. I know if they ll approve they normally request for a new LOA since my school date had passed