+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any nigerian or ghanaian student applying for study permit for fall 2017?

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Anyone with any new update yet.....this wait is killing....Besides i have a question, is it possible to still get the visa after differing your admission....
Yeaa.. A new letter will be requested by the embassy from you when that happens.

Sammbudy

Aug 23, 2017
Becareful not to confuse the VO. I havent come across anything like that before but if you want to do that explain better in the SOP.
Thanks for you quick response. What I mean is I was denied visa and will like to reapply, how do I add a new sponsor to my application?

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Thanks for you quick response. What I mean is I was denied visa and will like to reapply, how do I add a new sponsor to my application?
Its not compulsory to still apply with the first sponsor. So just apply with the new sponsor and explain your link to him/her in the sop and add his credentials thats it

Yemiiee

Aug 26, 2017
not fair some countries get their visas in five days or a month we will be waiting almost half of the year very annoying I was refused based on purpose of visit and the course i studied is related to the next course I plan on taking