+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any nigerian or ghanaian student applying for study permit for fall 2017?

Promisco1

Jul 29, 2017
If you are legally admitted in the country you reside now then you good to apply from there.

Yes you can apply with a company account but be prepared to back up with company registration thats if its in your name. If not go a step further and let the person give you a sworn affidavit and a letter indicating hes the owner and your sponsor etc ...but still add your personal account And some ties
Ok thank you.. Are any specific amount that one supposed to have in the account before the application and please can anyone help with SOP format ..promisco1@hotmail.com

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Ok thank you.. Are any specific amount that one supposed to have in the account before the application and please can anyone help with SOP format ..promisco1@hotmail.com
You suppose to have 10,000 CAD for one year living expenses excluding tuition fees and other school expenses. But to be on a safer side, its better to have in excess, atleast about 20k to 30k is not bad.

Sammbudy

Aug 23, 2017
medicals is valid for a year so u can still use the old one if it hasnt expired.
Good morning. Thanks for your last response. I will like to know if i can submit a second sponsor as my co-sponsor because my main sponsor is not financially buoyant. And what's the procedure for adding another sponsor. Thanks

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Good morning. Thanks for your last response. I will like to know if i can submit a second sponsor as my co-sponsor because my main sponsor is not financially buoyant. And what's the procedure for adding another sponsor. Thanks
Becareful not to confuse the VO. I havent come across anything like that before but if you want to do that explain better in the SOP.

lamlam24

Aug 14, 2017
Anyone with any new update yet.....this wait is killing....Besides i have a question, is it possible to still get the visa after differing your admission....

Reactions: Playcold

Abraham1914

Jun 17, 2017
i have not seen any approval from Ghana or is it the approval ratio in Ghana is very low? guys what do u think?

Ghanastud

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
Yes...you can use more than one sponsor but it's always preferrable to use a single sponsor as it makes the financial angle of your application very simple.

the procedure is the same but in this case u show 2 sponsorship letters and back statements as well as other supporting documents from bth sponsors. this can make ur application complicated and confuse the VO

Reactions: Playcold