+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any nigerian or ghanaian student applying for study permit for fall 2017?

worshipper

Nov 1, 2016
once he qualifies for study permit, the VO will request for a new admission letter so be prepared to defer your course if u dont hear from them before resumption
I am saying based on my and my friend's experience ,We apply for online study visa last year july29 and school was to resume sept 2nd for me and sept 10 for my friend .Expirationdate on the study visas was August 25th for and August 31st for my friend.we only got as far doing biometrics and get a request to submit police character report before the expiration dates on the letter reached. After that we never head from them again and in the month of September ,we wrote them requesting for withdrawal of application which they granted within 24hours. So ,with that in hand,we wrote the school for deferment admission till the following year which was granted. This year we paid for a new acceptance fee in February and got new admission letter with which we started a new application. My friend has his own approved in may cos he started immediately. I started in April and got mine approved in July .

worshipper

Nov 1, 2016
Hello everyone.. I just joined this group.. I applied since 6 of June still no reply.. School starts on 7th September.i don't know whether to defer or what. Don't know what to do.. Pls help me out..when I checked two days ago it came as no record found and when I checked yesterday it went back to still processing
Just wait and if by one month after school resumption and no response,withdraw the application and defer you admission .Another reason why the processing might take long is when they can't verify some provided information or when a fake document is submitted

scaranek

Mar 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gents,

Am applying online with the following attachements:

1. Statement of Purpose

2. Birth Certificate

3. University Degree Certificate

4. National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Certificate

5. West African Examination Council (WAEC) Certificate

6. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Result

7. Police Character Certificate

8. Family Ties (photocopies of parents and siblings international ppt/ID)

9. Sponsor's Letter

10. Financial documents

Question: Do/Must I attach university transcript?

scaranek

Mar 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your circumstances determines everything .
I submitted online with just a sponsorship letter ,copies of stamped passport pages,application form,passport data page.
They then requested for my cv, police character,school report and evidence of Hospital bill.
When you say school report is that same as transcript......am applying online, wondering if I need to attach univ transcript?