+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any nigerian or ghanaian student applying for study permit for fall 2017?

seandragz

Feb 2, 2017
Thanks a lot Seandragz, pls do you have idea on any school offering 2 year masters program in canada?
Welcome buddy. There are more universities offering engineering programs at affordable fees in Canada. You can check University of (British Columbia,Toronto, Alberta,Calgary, Manitoba,Saskatchewan,McGill,York) etc. Dalhousie, Memorial Univ of Newfoundland and Univ of Ontario Institute of Technology are also good. But visit this site to see overview of fees; http://www.study-domain.com/list-of-low-tuition-universities-in-canada-for-international-students-with-fees-ranging-from-5000-to-10000/#

Last edited:

worshipper

Nov 1, 2016
i read if you get a medicals request, it means they most likely will approve your visa, provided you pass the medicals....did cic request an english exam or ask if you have english exam results? sorry but i dont get that part..
They ask if I sat for any English aptitude test( I did not,how in place of an English test the school sent me a comprehension and question to answer within 3 hours and they subsequently requested for a summary of the comprehension which I passed .They then scheduled a skype video interview to assess my speaking.)

LastOnesLeft

Nov 12, 2015
Hello everyone I received this message from accraimmigration...

(This is in reference to your application for a temporary residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents as stated in the attached letter. ) But I did not find any attached letter of the document I need have any one experience this before please let me know

worshipper

Nov 1, 2016

(This is in reference to your application for a temporary residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents as stated in the attached letter. ) But I did not find any attached letter of the document I need have any one experience this before please let me know
There is usually an attached letter if i assumed you did an online application . You have to click the message on the section which tell when message was read . Click it once and carefully look below that message dialogue box, a new demarcation line will appear immediately below your message dialogue box and below that will be displayed "Read"click on it an your message will open .But your system must be Windows or Explorer because you will need to save the message first before you can open it.(that is how I solved my problem in my case when I thought there was no attachment"
Cheers !

nessacanada

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
They ask if I sat for any English aptitude test( I did not,how in place of an English test the school sent me a comprehension and question to answer within 3 hours and they subsequently requested for a summary of the comprehension which I passed .They then scheduled a skype video interview to assess my speaking.)
i think you should just explain to them that you did not write an english exam since the school did not require one but rather scheduled their own exam. i do not know if not submitting english results could affect your application but hopefully an explanation will help.

Pearlie

May 31, 2017
Ghana

If you are using a phone to check the email, please use a laptop/computer.

LastOnesLeft

Nov 12, 2015
There is usually an attached letter if i assumed you did an online application . You have to click the message on the section which tell when message was read . Click it once and carefully look below that message dialogue box, a new demarcation line will appear immediately below your message dialogue box and below that will be displayed "Read"click on it an your message will open .But your system must be Windows or Explorer because you will need to save the message first before you can open it.(that is how I solved my problem in my case when I thought there was no attachment"
Cheers ![/QUOTE
Welcome buddy. There are more universities offering engineering programs at affordable fees in Canada. You can check University of (British Columbia,Toronto, Alberta,Calgary, Manitoba,Saskatchewan,McGill,York) etc. Dalhousie, Memorial Univ of Newfoundland and Univ of Ontario Institute of Technology are also good. But visit this site to see overview of fees; http://www.study-domain.com/list-of-low-tuition-universities-in-canada-for-international-students-with-fees-ranging-from-5000-to-10000/#
i still can not find it

Losangeles101

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Any updates on the Ghanaians front?....applied on 6th May and haven't received any yet, a friend who applied on 29th April got a medical request just this Friday......

stluikang24

Jun 13, 2017
Any updates on the Ghanaians front?....applied on 6th May and haven't received any yet, a friend who applied on 29th April got a medical request just this Friday......
Which of your friend got medical request, I also did apply on 18 april and have not heard anything