+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any nigerian or ghanaian student applying for study permit for fall 2017?

Losangeles101

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
i got a passport request letter this week. i hope this means an approval
Did you attach a police report to your application if not was it requested? Also did they state in your passport submission letter that you should bring along all documents for your application? Thanks

nessacanada

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Did you attach a police report to your application if not was it requested? Also did they state in your passport submission letter that you should bring along all documents for your application? Thanks
yes i attached a police certificate to the letter of explanation. they will ask for it later if u didn't attach it which could delay your visa. For the submission of the passport you just need to submit the passport, the letter cic sent you to ask for your passport, a consent form and off course your fee for the processing.

Reactions: Losangeles101

yoma koyi

Jan 28, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
lagos
LANDED..........
- available choices -
Hi everyone
I am about to apply for my Study permit.
First Degree was in BSc Building construction
Work experience 7yrs in Aviation
Gotten admission to McGill for Intergrated Aviation Management
Been to US Dubai Canada South Africa UK and Saint Lucia
Am married with 3 kids but am going alone for the programs (children are U.S. citizens)
Please I want the Gurus in the house to advise me on my chances of getting the study permit and what I can do to make my application stronger to avoid refusa

Losangeles101

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
yes i attached a police certificate to the letter of explanation. they will ask for it later if u didn't attach it which could delay your visa. For the submission of the passport you just need to submit the passport, the letter cic sent you to ask for your passport, a consent form and off course your fee for the processing.
Hello Nessacanada, I forgot to ask, what school and program are you going to read!!!

nessacanada

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Hi everyone
I am about to apply for my Study permit.
First Degree was in BSc Building construction
Work experience 7yrs in Aviation
Gotten admission to McGill for Intergrated Aviation Management
Been to US Dubai Canada South Africa UK and Saint Lucia
Am married with 3 kids but am going alone for the programs (children are U.S. citizens)
Please I want the Gurus in the house to advise me on my chances of getting the study permit and what I can do to make my application stronger to avoid refusa
I guess make sure you have enough money for tuition and cost of living to show, write an sop which states why you chose that course, how it will help advance your career and what is unique about it compared to the same course in your country of residence. if u have a large sum of money appearing in your account, state where the money is coming from. I guess thats about all i know.