+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any news From CHC, ISlamabad?

mad

Jul 15, 2011
wow malikn m so happy for ya.......c i told ya v r gettin da visas pooh123 n i hv to wait now...lucky ya... do pray for us too.....

malikn

Dec 15, 2007
WINNIPEG
Visa Office......
MANITOBA
NOC Code......
INVESTOR
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2016
Doc's Request.
SUBMITTED January 2016
Nomination.....
4-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Med's Request
21-09-2016
Med's Done....
04-10-2016
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
19-1-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-1-2017
LANDED..........
May 2017 Inshallah

mad

Jul 15, 2011
hey malikn i olso want to know 1 mo thin 4m ya.... u jes said dat u hv apllied for an immigration too.... actually i want my husband to apply for it too....can ya temme wht iz da procedure n documentz required for it....

malikn

Dec 15, 2007
WINNIPEG
Visa Office......
MANITOBA
NOC Code......
INVESTOR
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2016
Doc's Request.
SUBMITTED January 2016
Nomination.....
4-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Med's Request
21-09-2016
Med's Done....
04-10-2016
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
19-1-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-1-2017
LANDED..........
May 2017 Inshallah
i think no special just normal but i applied without my family i think this is point and 2nd is sponsor from canada that and i have usa and uk visa also visited many many times

malikn

Dec 15, 2007
WINNIPEG
Visa Office......
MANITOBA
NOC Code......
INVESTOR
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2016
Doc's Request.
SUBMITTED January 2016
Nomination.....
4-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Med's Request
21-09-2016
Med's Done....
04-10-2016
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
19-1-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-1-2017
LANDED..........
May 2017 Inshallah
good you got visa

strang3r

Jul 20, 2010
Alhamdulillah my wife's TRV application got approved after 73 days approx. TRV application was received by CHC on 1st May, she got news on 12th August. She's granted visa for 18months, tough we requested for 6 months. ( I think it's may be due to the blessings of Ramadan )

Another thing, regarding TRV application for those whose PR (family-class spousal) application is in process, I read on many forums that's it's chances are slim since it's hard to justify the visa officer that he/she may return < www [dot] canadavisa [dot] com [Forward slash] canada-immigration-discussion-board [Forward slash] duel-intent-trv-when-pr-is-in-processing-t68624.0.html >, < www [dot] canadavisa [dot] com [Forward slash] canada-immigration-discussion-board [Forward slash] visitors-visa-while-pr-is-in-processwhat-are-the-chances-t72674.0.html> ....

So I am sharing TRV invitation letter template and list of documents that we attached, maybe helpful for some of you. Insha'Allah, all the best for all who are still waiting or planning to apply :)

I, undersigned <Your Name>, date of birth <DOB>, Permanent Resident of Canada. I am full-fledged and state hereby that I am inviting my wife,
<Wife Name>,
Date of Birth: <DOB>, Place of birth: <POB>,
Address: <Address in Pakistan>
to visit me in <City, Province>, Canada, for a period of 6 months from August 2011 till January 2012.

I have applied for family Class Immigration Visa of Canada to sponsor my wife 8 months ago and have received no news yet. The current predicted processing time is 21-months as indicated on CIC website, which has increased from 14-months previous statement, both are very long period for a family. Canadian High Commission Islamabad informed us that we can apply for Temporary Resident Visa [Copy of email reply from Canadian High Commission is attached].

<Wife job info>. <spouse is working> is currently working in Pakistan as <occupation> for the <Firm name, City> and has decided to resign on the day when she gets permanent resident visa.

Some information about me:
• I am employed full-time as <Position> at <Firm>, <City,Province>.
• I confirm that I will support all expenses of my wife during her stay including shelter, food, travel, medical expenditures, insurances hospitalization or death.
• I have sufficient fund to support her expenses.
[Employment Letter, Copy of my T4 and recent pay stub are attached as proof of financial support]

I sign this document in awareness of my legal liability for failure to comply with the above statement and in the case of giving incorrect data.

If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me at my cell number <Cell Number>. I can also be reached via e-mail.

List of Documents attached for ‘Temporary Resident Visa' application of <Wife Name>

• Original passport
• Proof of Fee Payment (Green receipt)
• Two passport-size photos
• IMM 5484 – Document Checklist for a Temporary Resident Visa
• IMM 5257 – Application for a Temporary Resident Visa made outside of Canada
• IMM 5409 – Completed Family Information
• Contents of ‘Documents attached'
• Copy of Current passport
• Copy of letter ‘Receipt of Application' for Permanent Residence (Family class) from ‘Canadian high Commission Islamabad'
• Host's (Husband – Resident of Canada) Documents, which will also serves as proof of financial support in Canada:
o Invitation letter [Got this notarized in Canada]
o Copy of Canadian Permanent Resident Card [Got this notarized in Canada]
o Copy of Passport
o Email correspondence regarding TRV with CHC, Islamabad
o Letter of Employment
o Employers T4/RL1 Tax statement for 2010
o Canada Revenue Agency – Notice of Assessment for 2009
o Pay Stubs
o Bank Drafts
• Copy of my National Identity Card
• Translation of my National Identity Card
• Proof of Marriage
o Copy of Marriage Certificate
o Translation of Marriage Certificate
o Copy of Host in Canada (Husband's) National Identity Card
o Translation of Host in Canada (Husband's) National Identity Card
• Letter of Employment
• Copies of past 6 months Salary Pay stubs
• Bank Draft
• Copy of Higher Education Degrees and Transcripts
• Detailed travel itinerary
• Other documentation showing your ties to Pakistan:
o My Parents NIC Copies
o Translation of my Parents NIC
o Parents Proof of ownership of house in Pakistan

malikn

Dec 15, 2007
WINNIPEG
Visa Office......
MANITOBA
NOC Code......
INVESTOR
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2016
Doc's Request.
SUBMITTED January 2016
Nomination.....
4-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Med's Request
21-09-2016
Med's Done....
04-10-2016
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
19-1-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-1-2017
LANDED..........
May 2017 Inshallah
congratulation good luck you and let me know what is plan now in canada have any option that you can get permanent status or not

strang3r

Jul 20, 2010
Thanks. PR application is still in process in parallel, approx 23 months, for our case, 12 month have gone by already. So we'll come back to it when they send us the next letter... We were told by the CHC (before applying TRV, but after PR application in process) :

"In reply to your mail (see below) please be informed that applicant can apply for Temporary Resident Visa, while her Permanent Residence application is currently in process. TRV application would be assessed independant of any existing PR application. However, no guarantee of any outcoem can be provided."

malikn

Dec 15, 2007
WINNIPEG
Visa Office......
MANITOBA
NOC Code......
INVESTOR
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2016
Doc's Request.
SUBMITTED January 2016
Nomination.....
4-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Med's Request
21-09-2016
Med's Done....
04-10-2016
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
19-1-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-1-2017
LANDED..........
May 2017 Inshallah
thanks your reply but please tell me is this for positive sign for our permnant application or no impact becuase its really to hard get trv when pr application in process

strang3r

Jul 20, 2010
To my understanding it shall have no impact [on Family class PR application], as it's processing independently. Honestly I am very naive about the application process myself :S
Yeah one things to share, my friend from arabia who sponsored his wife, later applied for her student visa. 2.5mn+ till now, he didn't get any response for student visa, but he got his wife immigration visa news. They said, you have 10 days to get the visa else you will have to restart the whole application.... Anyway it's been 1week+ since she came in Canada as PR, but her student visa is still under process.....

malikn

Dec 15, 2007
WINNIPEG
Visa Office......
MANITOBA
NOC Code......
INVESTOR
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2016
Doc's Request.
SUBMITTED January 2016
Nomination.....
4-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Med's Request
21-09-2016
Med's Done....
04-10-2016
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
19-1-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-1-2017
LANDED..........
May 2017 Inshallah
AND IN FEDRAL SKILLED WORKER I ALREADY APPLIED AND I GOT BUISNESS VISITOR VISA

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
[quote o o Parents Proof of ownership of house in Pakistan
[/quote]
salam
Congrats alot really happy for you.
I have a question my case is exactly similiar like urs. we have applied for the wife TRV and i am just wondering did ur wife have any travel history before .. did your wife applied in ISL.
I also attached my wifes property documents plus her jobs pay stubs and bank where the salray gets deposits. and remaining documents are exactly like urs ..
Please respond because as u can imagine that its a worst time of our lives.

strang3r

Jul 20, 2010
Wswrwb, Thanks :)
My wife didn't have any travel history outside Pakistan, and she applied her TRV application at CHC,Islamabad.
Truly, it's been really irritating experience overall since the email replies were really vague, lots of delays, unexpected expectations/answers....

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
strang3r said:
Wswrwb, Thanks :)
My wife didn't have any travel history outside Pakistan, and she applied her TRV application at CHC,Islamabad.
Truly, it's been really irritating experience overall since the email replies were really vague, lots of delays, unexpected expectations/answers....
Thanks for your reply
yah i can understand becoz i am suffering with the same situation.. 73 days for a visit visa com'on china and india getting their immigration in the same timeline :(
Oh well atleast the outcome was very pleasant for u ..
What sort of replies or unexpected dalys you receive. any other hicup that u advice that i could be expecting from these A.s..les ..