+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY NEWS FROM ACCRA OFFICE FOR PENDING EE APPLICATION

endymathias

Nov 3, 2016
I just wanted to know if they are people in this group that have received any update from Accra office after submission of application and passed medical but no other decision has been taken regarding their application.
I passed medical and since August 21 that i submitted i have not heard anything

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
endymathias said:
I just wanted to know if they are people in this group that have received any update from Accra office after submission of application and passed medical but no other decision has been taken regarding their application.
I passed medical and since August 21 that i submitted i have not heard anything
Did you apply for PR?

DRAMARR

Nov 17, 2016
ME TOO I APPLIED ON THE AUGUST 22ND YET TILL NOW NOTHING HAS YET POPED UP ON MY APPLICATION PLEASE WHO KNOWS WHEN CIC WILL RELEASE THE VISAS OF 2016 SERIOUSLY THIS REALLY SUCKS

Jum

Dec 1, 2016
I applied for a study permit since the 9th of August in Accra,whenever I track it,the response is that it is being processed,I sent a cse and got a response that it is in queue pending processing

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Jum said:
I applied for a study permit since the 9th of August in Accra,whenever I track it,the response is that it is being processed,I sent a cse and got a response that it is in queue pending processing
same here from Nigeria. Did medicals in September 26,2016. till date still in queue for processing.

Bediako

Jan 3, 2017
Jum said:
Jum- Just curious...have you received your student permit yet?