+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Moroccans in this forum?

BeyondGood

Nov 11, 2015
Chokran bro, I found in the cic site , we need also immigration medical examination (IME) number, did he or she provided to you?

1The applicant must include the immigration medical examination (IME) number in their e-APR.
2The applicant must provide a copy of either the information printout sheet or the Upfront Medical Report form [IMM 1017B (PDF, 453 KB)] (available internally only), whichever the panel physician provides upon completion of the medical examination.

kdream said:
Hi,

Anyone of them will be fine... we are talking about Express Entry process ... I dont know if it's similar for Quebec FSW or not.

Bring your passport width you of course.

After a medical test visit you will be asked for additional tests (blood and xray) at a laboratory she/he will give you all needed documents to proceed width those tests.

After that they will give you a printed confirmation paper that you will have to scan and upload later width your PR request at CIC website.

From their side they will send an electronic medical file to CIC as they are accredited by CIC.

And that's all :) if you are applying as Permanent resident and already invited to apply by CIC, you can pass this medical test Upfront this will speedup a little bit your processing time ... paying the fees upfront also helps ...

Hope it helps.
good luck.

kdream

Nov 11, 2015
Dont worry the printed doc includes all the information : name, passport number, photo, IME etc ...) - :) there will be a Unique Number ont the confirmation doc, it's the Number that CIC are talking about ...

By the way : a photo will be taken at the doctor's cabinet, arrange you hair :D

Merhaba khouya.

BeyondGood

Nov 11, 2015
i was worried about those information. i'm going to visit DR Hélène Gagné after the draw of this week. i will keep you updated in case we can help each other. by the way i'm applying under the New Brunswick Program with Information Technology as noc, in case you are following the same path. we can arrange the same fly lol :) .Honestly you did really help me chokran bzaaaaaf

kdream

Nov 11, 2015
Good to know :)

I'am on the final stage ... planning the hotel and the fly date... I already got my PPR last week. ;)
We will settle inchallah at Moncton / New brunswick.

As I see from your message you are on the waiting of ITA from CIC.
Good to know the average processing time for Rabat visa Office for Express Entry is between 4 and 5 months ... as I saw from different moroccan applicants.

BeyondGood

Nov 11, 2015
Good Luck Khoya o allah ysser omor, inshallah everything will be easy for you. in case you don't mind to have a personal exchange, you can find my email in my profile.

Interista

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
Hi mates,
I am from Tunisia, here is my timeline :
- AOR 08/01
- Medical Passed 12/01
- BG from not need to not Started 17/01
- BG from not started to not needed 20/04

I guess for all Maghreb people, our procedure takes 5 to 6 months. I did not see who made it before this delay except an Egyptian guy for whom it took 3 months to receive the PPR.
Stay tuned here guys and invite your people yo share experience.
Anyone who has already ordered and received GCMS notes ?

BeyondGood

Nov 11, 2015
One Question plz, did u do any translation to your diploma? as u know the Moroccan diplomas' are written in arabic and french the same time, do i have to do a translation? or just attach it to my EE application?

nedved13

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
TEF 02-02-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
BeyondGood said:
One Question plz, did u do any translation to your diploma? as u know the Moroccan diplomas' are written in arabic and french the same time, do i have to do a translation? or just attach it to my EE application?
it will be safer to do the translation anyways good luck !