+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any June Non-Sds applicants fall of 2021

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
Guys! I just got approved! I submitted my biometrics today and then eligibility, background check, result are all updated on the same day. The IRCC fucked up my application and I am glad that they did not keep me waiting.
Happy to hear that. Congratulations buddy.

Reactions: heidihng

heidihng

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-06-2021
I hope my bizarre experience can help everyone here. And don't give up!! Also, when I was emailing my local office, they said online applications are processed in Canada.

sandra734030

Sep 3, 2021
Guys! I just got approved! I submitted my biometrics today and then eligibility, background check, result are all updated on the same day. The IRCC fucked up my application and I am glad that they did not keep me waiting.
Which country did you apply from please

Shreenath K

Aug 12, 2019
Hey guys.
Got my Visa approved today. Received PPR and BVL today.
Had gone for upfront medical today. got the acknowledgment/eMedical by 4.30 pm.
at 6.30 pm received a mail to check messages on the IRCC account. Checked those at around 7.15 and saw a decision, PPR and BVL.

I anyway uploaded the eMedical thru webform as I don't want any trouble when I land in Canada. I'll get a printout for myself to show it at entry. They'll have the results in their database by the time I reach Canada.

I pray and hope you all get your VISA soon.

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
Hey guys.
at 6.30 pm received a mail to check messages on the IRCC account. Checked those at around 7.15 and saw a decision, PPR and BVL.

I anyway uploaded the eMedical thru webform as I don't want any trouble when I land in Canada. I'll get a printout for myself to show it at entry. They'll have the results in their database by the time I reach Canada.

Happy for you, congratulations man!

sandra734030

Sep 3, 2021
Hey guys.

Congratulations
Please which country?

sandra734030

Sep 3, 2021
Please I have a question to ask
I paid $1,000 to my school has tution deposit and my class is starting September 17th meanwhile my PPR is yet to drop! And I can’t defer my program because it’s cohort so if I defer, I would have to join the program September 2022.
Now my question is
1. What if my PPR doesn’t drop before September 17th my resumption date, what do I need to do? The $1,000 is non refundable
2. And what’s the next step to take? Because if I decide to apply to another school, before I get my LOA for the new school, my eligibility might have started and which means I won’t be able to upload the new LOA via webform
3. What’s the best thing to do ?

Ritz@BrockU

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Great! Congratulations!!