Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Sad to hear that,
Is ur medical and biometric updated ..?
Before rejection..
I also applied non sds,
My ielts score was 6 but in writing 5.5
I attached my score in LOA, also my “medium of instruction letter” from previous uni..
I also mention my upfront medical details in LOA, and My medical updated on 19th aug.. they didn’t requested though for medical..
Yes everything updated....yesterday got bvl today rejection.....check my signature!!

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Sorry to hear..Yes get a good score and critically review the prog. if that is in line with your career progression. Explain that in the SOP. I Would love to share info re. IELTS preparation, if you need any. Best!
Thank you buddy.......

Reactions: Ritz@BrockU

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Sorry to hear..Yes get a good score and critically review the prog. if that is in line with your career progression. Explain that in the SOP. I Would love to share info re. IELTS preparation, if you need any. Best!
Agree with it.
Hello,
I saw the reason don’t lose hope you have bright chances to get visa because they did not mention that they are not satisfied.

They just need ielts test and your program relate with your previous program. As my understanding if you fulfill this requirements you are good to go.

Thanks

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Thank you buddy.......
Ritz@BrockU said:
Agree with it.
Hello,
I saw the reason don’t lose hope you have bright chances to get visa because they did not mention that they are not satisfied.

They just need ielts test and your program relate with your previous program. As my understanding if you fulfill this requirements you are good to go.

Thanks

patelh82

Apr 4, 2021
Guys got update.,
Eligibility started....
Got additional document request
Asking for language test score card and educational transcripts...which I already provided at the time of applying..
sorry to hear that your file got rejected

My cousin got request to submit English language test score as well even in non sds the day after yours. he have unconditional offer letter in university on basis of medium of instruction letter so we used that in the visa file and mention as well in sop. now they providing 30 days to submit the score and as it is not possible to provide one so I made a explanation letter and include everything why it is exempt and university's exemption policy and email chat that we had with admission coordinator regarding exemption. also add the Bangalore visa office non sds checklist form to show them it is not a mandatory. we just upload it yesterday and waiting for their answer now.

hopefully they will review their checklist for non sds and accept the MOI.

patelh82

Apr 4, 2021
Letter of Explanation

To Whomsoever It May Concern

I am unable to provide the required English language test in time, in the form of IELTS/TOEFL/PTE as all the centre/slots are fully booked till October 2021. Yet, I implore you to understand that I studied my four year Bachelor of Engineering, where English was the primary language I used to communicate in.

I had not done IELTS/TOEFL/PTE previously as it is not mandatory for NON-SDS applicants. Due to the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic hitting India, IELTS centres were temporarily closed and as per ....... University English Language Policy, the mandate to provide a language test result can be waived off if the medium of instruction for a four year bachelor’s course is in English Language and I have attached proof for it.

.......... University has accepted it and confirmed that I meet the language requirements based on the email conversation, that I had with the university (also attached).

I have attached a letter from the institute; bachelor.... University as well as my college .... Institute of Engineering, I attended, stating that English was the medium of instruction.

And for filling the application, I’ve followed the IMM 5818 E guide, which also specifies that a language test is not mandatory for NON-SDS category students.

Attached are:

• Screenshot from canadian University’s student portal showing that they waived the English language test and never requested it. Also offer letter does not have any such condition.
  • Letter from bachelor Technological University stating that English was the language of instruction.
  • Letter from..... Institute of Engineering stating that English was the language of instruction.

alig2121

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Yes they said
I am not satisfied that the motivation to pursue this program at this point in canada is reasonable. i am not satisfied you are a bona-fide student who will be successful in your program of study due to language test results.
This is the only reason and the purpose of vist
It is actually not difficult to address these issues.
I have been refused once too, and I had 4 reasons.
I applied again with loads of supporting documents to justify my studies. (I'm still waiting for my ppr, but I had a medical request) and IELTS shouldn't be a problem for you.
so don't give up; take the IELTS as soon as you can, defer your program if you are able to, and write a killer SOP. I have no doubt you will get it next round.

Reactions: Future_ hope

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Got my refusal letter.

Reasons :
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
2. Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous
studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, and/or your
future prospects and plans.

alig2121

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Got my refusal letter.

Reasons :
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
2. Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous
studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, and/or your
Oh noooo... shit, so sad to hear that...
I'm sorry...

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Got my refusal letter.

Reasons :
So sorry to hear that ......

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Got my refusal letter.

Reasons :

so sorry to hear that. purpose of visit usually links to choice of programme. What is ur background and what was the programme
u applied for? if you dont mind sharing.

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Ritz@BrockU said:
Agree with it.
Hello,

Thanks
Thank you so much for the deep analysis buddy...I will repeat ielts and will reapply again....

Reactions: aquarius1