+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any June Non-Sds applicants fall of 2021

heidihng

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-06-2021
I will have to agree with shsdjf here that IRCC is really up to some weird shit. So long story short, I was told that my biometrics weren't required and they still didn't request biometrics after 9 weeks despite I have never submitted one even with my past approved applications. Recently I emailed them and stated my situation and they told me I was exempt because I was under 14 when I applied for my last application, which it was a PGWP in 2019 so no way I was under 14! Now they are asking me to make a payment for biometrics and submit the proof. Like what the actual f! But I guess still, it's some updates, which is good.

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Congratulations!! My BVL shows office address as Ottawa. Is yours the same? Are they processing Non-SDS applications from Canada as well?
Yes it is same.......idk......but I think our files processing in canada...because we are getting updates around 1Am

Djangounchained

Sep 2, 2021
Non Sds
Applied 23rd July from india
Biometric request 24th July and done on 8th Aug (Bahrain) still not updated and its showing “we have not received ut fngrprints.check ur biometric request message below for detail”.though in applicant information section its updated my biometric detail (biometric date and number)
Upfront medical( done in Jan 21) and attached in LOA( as in application i did not find any option to upload it).
Medical updated on Aug 19, you have passed the medical exam.( without medical request).
Since then no update.. eligibility review not started yet.
Is there any good sign as my medical updated..?and how mant days more it take to start reviewing..? Any idea

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
Got bvl around 1 Am..
Still no ppr....can I expect positive results?
24 hours very crucial after bvl. If you pass this time, surely you will get PPR.

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
Yeah, I am going through a similar process. They have told me they're reviewing secondary clearances, and when I asked around, it's basically further security checks.
Have you passed eligibility?

Northern_Unicorn

Aug 6, 2021
Hi All,

I applied in June (non-SDS, Indian applicant). I went for medicals on 16th August (without IME), and uploaded eMedical sheet via webform and email.
Today I've received the medical request with IME number in my account. What should I do? Panel physician has asked to contact IRCC to link upfront medicals, but Delhi VO is not answering calls. They gave generic reply to my email and webforms. Will I have to retake medicals? Is it even possible to do medicals twice at a gap of 15 days?

alfakido

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
This happens quite often, raise Delhi webform and explain it. Attach your medical tracking sheet along with
Hi All,

I applied in June (non-SDS, Indian applicant). I went for medicals on 16th August (without IME), and uploaded eMedical sheet via webform and email.
Today I've received the medical request with IME number in my account. What should I do? Panel physician has asked to contact IRCC to link upfront medicals, but Delhi VO is not answering calls. They gave generic reply to my email and webforms. Will I have to retake medicals? Is it even possible to do medicals twice at a gap of 15 days?

Reactions: Northern_Unicorn

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

Shreenath K

Aug 12, 2019
Hi All,

WHen did you apply ? I applied on june25th and I'm waiting for IME.

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....