NON SDS
FILED 11 june 2021
Biometric done and updated 25 june 2021
Upfront Medical done 24 july 2021
Medical updated via webform on 17 aug 2021
Review started 1st September
BVL and PPR 1st September
Visa office: New Delhi
Damn, VOs in India are really going at it. Though I still have questions about the processing locations for online applications. I read a forum about a German online outland applicant saying that he/her application was processed in Edmonton after receiving approval. And when I filed webforms, I noticed that when I chose no for the “are you applying from outside of Canada”, and it gave me a choice to state that I applied online. But when I clicked yes for the outside of Canada question, it didn’t give me a chance to state that I applied online, it seems that the system assumed that I applied at my local office. But idk, maybe I’m just thinking too much

Last edited:
Reactions: Jobzsner

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
Abu Dhabi Visa officers are sleeping.

Reactions: mhdcanada

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
So a very strange thing happened just now. I got an update saying I have passed my medicals. I gave my upfront medical on 25th August and did not even raise a web form. What surprised me is that firstly the medical was updated within 5 working days and secondly without me even submitting a web from.

Looks like things are definitely moving for June applicants.

But I will be sticking to my decision to deffer to Jan. For now, holding on withdrawing the application as there is some movement and hoping for a decision soon.

Have read on this forum that we can show the revised LOA at the POE/Border and they do revise the period of the study permit according to the new LOA.

shsdjf

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
So a very strange thing happened just now. I got an update saying I have passed my medicals. I gave my upfront medical on 25th August and did not even raise a web form. What surprised me is that firstly the medical was updated within 5 working days and secondly without me even submitting a web from.

But I will be sticking to my decision to deffer to Jan. For now, holding on withdrawing the application as there is some movement and hoping for a decision soon.

Have read on this forum that we can show the revised LOA at the POE/Border and they do revise the period of the study permit according to the new LOA.
Dude, there no revision. Ircc said if defer start date less than 150 days. Your study permit is still valid. If it is a same program and everything

heidihng

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-06-2021

But how did you give upfront medical without raising a webform? I thought upfront medical means you do medical without them requesting you to do so and submit the proof of medical via webform?

shsdjf

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
But how did you give upfront medical without raising a webform? I thought upfront medical means you do medical without them requesting you to do so and submit the proof of medical via webform?
Ircc india has been getting up to weird shit lately. I'm starting to think they have wizard instead of actual people working on applications.

When will you get your visa?
Don't worry about it.

How exactly will we process your visa backlogs?
Don't worry about it

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Exactly. I was also aware that the process is that we give an upfront medical and then raise a web from with the information sheet to update IRCC of the same. But my profile was updated with Medical Passed today without me raising a web form and even without a medical request from IRCC.

Things are just strange now. Do not know what to expect.

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Ircc india has been getting up to weird shit lately. I'm starting to think they have wizard instead of actual people working on applications.

When will you get your visa?
Don't worry about it.

How exactly will we process your visa backlogs?
Don't worry about it
True that. I have not come across a single case where this has happened. They are up to some weird shit.

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Review of eligibility started. Applied date June 11
Congrats buddy....I told you right....we both have same time line

Reactions: Jobzsner

Jobzsner

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
True that. I have not come across a single case where this has happened. They are up to some weird shit.
They might have traced back your medical from your passport number since your medical exam is linked with passport during the eMedical process. Just a thought.

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
They might have traced back your medical from your passport number since your medical exam is linked with passport during the eMedical process. Just a thought.
Yes, that is the only way they could have done it. But the same IRCC which had not yet sent a medical request, going and tracing my medical through my passport and updating it within 5 days is shocking. I guess this only means that some VO has at last started working on my file.

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
I Just got response from Abu Dhabi Visa office in against of my web form.

"Dear Applicant,

Re Application number

Thank your for your Email.

All applications for temporary/permanent residence in Canada are subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted temporary/permanent resident status. We are currently conducting certain background investigations.

Our website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp, notes the processing times for the different categories of applications and for residents and nationals of certain countries.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Regards,

Client Experience Team | R.A

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates"

kangel96

Aug 11, 2021
Damn, VOs in India are really going at it. Though I still have questions about the processing locations for online applications. I read a forum about a German online outland applicant saying that he/her application was processed in Edmonton after receiving approval. And when I filed webforms, I noticed that when I chose no for the “are you applying from outside of Canada”, and it gave me a choice to state that I applied online. But when I clicked yes for the outside of Canada question, it didn’t give me a chance to state that I applied online, it seems that the system assumed that I applied at my local office. But idk, maybe I’m just thinking too much

Hello, yeah I was the German applicant, maybe I can help ☺: it definitely is somehow confusing, and I was thinking the same way. The web forms really are kind of a mess due to those differences. I just contacted my local office and upfront asked them to tell me if my application was being processed there or somewhere else, since I wanted to make sure my webform made it to the right office. Only then I found out. Maybe that is an option for you too?

heidihng

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-06-2021
Hello, yeah I was the German applicant, maybe I can help ☺: it definitely is somehow confusing, and I was thinking the same way. The web forms really are kind of a mess due to those differences. I just contacted my local office and upfront asked them to tell me if my application was being processed there or somewhere else, since I wanted to make sure my webform made it to the right office. Only then I found out. Maybe that is an option for you too?
Haha, sorry for gossiping behind your back lol!!! I sent webforms to both my local office and Canada. Better safe then sorry, though I still haven't received a response.