Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

Shreenath K

Aug 12, 2019
That's great. In my case, I applied on May 15th without medical. IELTS 7, gave my biometrics on June 30. Since, I didn't receive medical request till first week oj July, I gave upfront medical on July 12 and uploaded the e-medical via webform. Kindly let me know if you think I may receive my visa before August 6?
Can I also go for my medical without IME and then upload the e-medical thru webform ? I am waiting for ime ! Pls share webform link as well and update! Thanks

Reactions: 38bxiy

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Do anyone know if they anyone has got a refusal for fall who applied in June. My biggest worry is they give me a refusal towards the beginning of my classes. My financials are kinda represented weirdly, so a little worried.

alig2121

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Do anyone know if they anyone has got a refusal for fall who applied in June. My biggest worry is they give me a refusal towards the beginning of my classes. My financials are kinda represented weirdly, so a little worried.
Look, anything is possible. try to delay the tuition payment for your new term as much as you can.

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Update me on this please. it'll help me save a week atleast!
Hey,
As I heard from last webinar, she mentioned to wait for medical request from them......it make your file process fast!!

Reactions: 38bxiy

Akhil Singh18

Jul 8, 2021
Update me on this please. it'll help me save a week atleast!
Hey, my medical isn't updated on the portal yet. I uploaded it through webform on 14th July. I called the hospital to check if they had sent the report to the IRCC. They mentioned that it was sent on 17th July. I am waiting to get any update on this.

In one of the IRCC webinar, they mentioned to not go upfront if application already submitted as it may delay the process by weeks or maybe a month (technically I don't get this. There is an IME number, just map it to your application). To be honest, I knew this before going for upfront. Reason why I went ahead anyways is that I called up Max Delhi to book an appointment on July 08and the earliest possible date they mentioned was August 15th. It was anyway a month gap, so I thought of going ahead. Worst case scenario, they may ask the medical again but let's say if I would have waited for IME and then booked the appointment, I might have crossed the intake time.

Last edited:

Shreenath K

Aug 12, 2019
Hey, my medical isn't updated on the portal yet. I uploaded it through webform on 14th July. I called the hospital to check if they had sent the report to the IRCC. They mentioned that it was sent on 17th July. I am waiting to get any update on this.

In one of the IRCC webinar, they mentioned to not go upfront if application already submitted as it may delay the process by weeks or maybe a month (technically I don't get this. There is an IME number, just map it to your application). To be honest, I knew this before going for upfront. Reason why I went ahead anyways is that I called up Max Delhi to book an appointment on July 08and the earliest possible date they mentioned was August 15th. It was anyway a month gap, so I thought of going ahead. Worst case scenario, they may ask the medical again but let's say if I would have waited for IME and then booked the appointment, I might have crossed the intake time.
Thanks for this information.
I would rather wait then as anyways I have to start my course online only whether I be here in India or Canada.