+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any June Non-Sds applicants fall of 2021

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
hon

honestly not sure. You applied pretty late and sometimes eligibility processing can last for a little bit.
I did not get any email for review eligibility started it was ghost update in my Cic login account it was showing update I clicked on it and saw we are reviewing your eligibility whether it meets the requirements.

How long it takes usually after review eligibility started for medical or approval or reply ?? Thanks

amrosros

Aug 20, 2021
france
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
inside canada apparently
App. Filed.......
04-06-2021
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 24-06-2021
Nomination.....
CAQ 12-08-2021
it's a new week
I hope everyone gets an answer!!

Reactions: heidihng

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
I applied from a Pakistan.
Do I need to do medical myself or need to wait medical request ??
What do you suggest ??
Thanks
You can go for upfront I think, that'd be safer option rather than just waiting. Also we don't know how this whole pandemic will play out next. So it's better to be on the safer side.

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Any luck?

• Sad
Reactions: heidihng

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Applied June 18
No medical request yet
First semester is online , so i will wait
I have applied for a deferral to Jan. It's hard to concentrate on studies with the whole uncertainty over this study permit issue. Even if i were to get a medical request this week, the whole process to get a decision will at least take another month. And after all this hoopla, if it is a refusal, that would really create problems with everything. I am planning to withdraw my application once the revised LOA comes from the college and apply for Jan under SDS.

• Sad
Reactions: alfakido

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

ksh2104

Jul 30, 2021
I have applied for a deferral to Jan. It's hard to concentrate on studies with the whole uncertainty over this study permit issue. Even if i were to get a medical request this week, the whole process to get a decision will at least take another month. And after all this hoopla, if it is a refusal, that would really create problems with everything. I am planning to withdraw my application once the revised LOA comes from the college and apply for Jan under SDS.
So, I case of deferral, we need to apply for a new study permit or we can extend our SP?