+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any June Non-Sds applicants fall of 2021

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
I applied in non-sds without medicals. Once the medicals opened in my country, I went ahead and uploaded the e-medical via webform. It got updated in 16 days. For few people they got it updated in 10-12 days. I hope this helps, as there isn't much time left for fall intake.
That is what I plan to do. Although I got an appointment for 27th Aug at Max New Delhi. Looks like there is delay in getting appointments for upfront medicals as well. Hopefully will receive IME letter before that.

Wisp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
That is what I plan to do. Although I got an appointment for 27th Aug at Max New Delhi. Looks like there is delay in getting appointments for upfront medicals as well. Hopefully will receive IME letter before that.
Yup, you can wait if you do not have a close deadline. Else, you may look for appointment in another city, or Sadhu Vasvani (Delhi) and request for early appointment.

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

Vicky0520

Aug 5, 2021
No Non -SDS June applicant has received BVL or PPR , as far as I know .
I re-applied on 16th June without medical as my previous medical got expired. On 23rd June I got BVL and after I got updates regarding my previous refusal which I got on 26th Feb. So sent a webform regarding this and I got an mail from IRCC stating that my file is in Delhi office so they forwarded the issue to the officer in Delhi. After that no response till now

Reactions: kwaame

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Yup, you can wait if you do not have a close deadline. Else, you may look for appointment in another city, or Sadhu Vasvani (Delhi) and request for early appointment.
No hurry as of now as the classes are online. Will wait it out and let the process take it's own sweet time. I plan on landing in Jan for my second semester Thanks.

Reactions: Dan91922919

kwaame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Dear All, I applied for NON-SDS from Oman on June 2021

I was offered admission from Memorial University to study PhD (Environmental Science).
I have both BSc (Environmental Science) and MSc (Environmental Science).

I worked as research assistant with more than 20 peer review publications in Scopus index journals in a field of Environmental Science.

I received CAD$ 20,000 per year for 4 years from Memorial University, i also provided additional funding of CAD$ 18,0000 from my personal saving

The tuition fee of Memorial University is about CAD$, 4,497/year . I also included documents of my personal business from Ghana to this application.

I am from Ghana, i live in Oman, i applied the visa from Oman. I have previously received visa rejection from US Embassy in the year 2017.
i have a family of 3 children and a spouse , i am 39 years. i applied for the visa alone.

This the refusal letter:

"Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee."

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Dear All, I applied for NON-SDS from Oman on June 2021

I was offered admission from Memorial University to study PhD (Environmental Science).
I have both BSc (Environmental Science) and MSc (Environmental Science).

I worked as research assistant with more than 20 peer review publications in Scopus index journals in a field of Environmental Science.

I received CAD$ 20,000 per year for 4 years from Memorial University, i also provided additional funding of CAD$ 18,0000 from my personal saving

The tuition fee of Memorial University is about CAD$, 4,497/year . I also included documents of my personal business from Ghana to this application.

I am from Ghana, i live in Oman, i applied the visa from Oman. I have previously received visa rejection from US Embassy in the year 2017.
i have a family of 3 children and a spouse , i am 39 years. i applied for the visa alone.

This the refusal letter:

"Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee."
Send us your timeline, SOP, and the list of documents you attached. You got refused under almost every category. I also request you to order for GCMS notes, its $10.

kwaame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Send us your timeline, SOP, and the list of documents you attached. You got refused under almost every category. I also request you to order for GCMS notes, its $10.
Application Submission = 15th June 2021
Biometrics = 20th June 2021
Upfront medicals = 30th June 2021
Additional medicals = 14th July (Panel Physician told me the results were very good)
Decision/Refusal = 11th Aug 2021

SOP:
I stated my future career interest, why i chose the PhD program, the relevance of my research project to Canada , and my home country , why i could not offer similar program in my home country, my ties to home country (Ghana), businesses, my previous travels to UAE, and Vietman , scholarship AMOUNT of CAD$ 20,000, my personal savings of CAD$ 18,0000 etc.
Documents attached: All the above factors were comprehensively written.

I have also enclosed the following documents:
1. My previous educational documents.
2. English Language Test Scores (PTE).
3. My CV (including work experience and list of research publications).
4. Birth certificates and passports of my children and spouse.
5. Marriage certificate.
6. My business documents from Ghana.
7. Copy of my resident and visa documents of Oman.
8. Copy of my previous travel documents.
9. Police clearance certificate.

Reactions: RumezaJ