Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

Wisp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
Got my refusal today. Non-SDS file.
Reason:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I had shown CA report where I had shown multiple assets in my home country and also mentioned in my SOP that I will be returning to India after my studies and work here.

6.5 years experience - Supply chain
Course intake - Supply chain
Showed funds and GIC
IELTS overall 7
Gave medical later (that's why non-sds)
Timelines: Applied on May 15th
Biometric: 30th June
Medical updated: 27th July

Guys, any suggestions which you think I should include in my application. What a birthday gift to me!

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Reason:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I had shown CA report where I had shown multiple assets in my home country and also mentioned in my SOP that I will be returning to India after my studies and work here.

Showed funds and GIC
IELTS overall 7

Guys, any suggestions which you think I should include in my application. What a birthday gift to me!
Send us your sop

kwaame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Reason:

Showed funds and GIC
IELTS overall 7

Do not worry, many people get rejected but later get approved. Can you share your educational credentials ? Was the supply chain diploma , or certificate of masters ? , which college?

Wisp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
Do not worry, many people get rejected but later get approved. Can you share your educational credentials ? Was the supply chain diploma , or certificate of masters ? , which college?
Bachelor's of Computer Science (2014 pass out) - 65%
6.5 years of supply chain experience
Seneca College - Certificate

kwaame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
I think you can try for course work /non thesis masters degree programs in North Atlantic universities in Canada, since is easy getting admissions in those areas. Maybe the VO feels that your bachelor degree is higher than the program you intend studying in Canada. Try to also look for programs that relates closer to computer science. However, if you still want to reapply with the supply chains management, you have to clearly convince the VO why the certificate is important for your future career goals , and why you applied for that certificate program instead of masters .

Minsc's Boo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Category........
CEC
Reason:

Showed funds and GIC
IELTS overall 7

Try to convince the vo that taking this course in Canada is essential for your career progression, in particular, dissipate vo's suspicion that why you have years experience in supply chain field but still choose to take a one-year program.

I wrote above in my study plan. Hope it will give you some ideas. I'm in a similar situation, since I have years experience in supply chain and applied for study permit with the same course in the same school, SCM program in Seneca. Hummm, I'm worrying about my own resulto_O.

Last edited: