+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any June first week non-SPP applicant still waiting for decision from Delhi Embassh?4

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Hey,

Is there anyone else, other than me, whos application is being processed at Delhi embassy and has not received a decision yet?

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Typically after medical clearing it is taking 10 days to review eligibility. So u should hear something by Friday
Yeah, I too am looking forward to hearing soon. Actually they started my eligibility check back in June 15. I didn't submit upfront medical and was requested a medical on July 18 which I took on 19th and cleared on 20th. Now, fingers crossed.

abhikannan1

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
Yeah, I too am looking forward to hearing soon. Actually they started my eligibility check back in June 15. I didn't submit upfront medical and was requested a medical on July 18 which I took on 19th and cleared on 20th. Now, fingers crossed.
The 2nd acknowledgement letter shows eligibility check or what?? How to check those dates exactly!! I applied on 8th June
Delhi vfs

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
The 2nd acknowledgement letter shows eligibility check or what?? How to check those dates exactly!! I applied on 8th June
Delhi vfs
You need to link your account online with GCKey. Acknowledgment letter means nothing other than providing you with UCI and Application Number which you can use to link application online. I haven't received a single acknowledgment letter yet. In my last application, which was refused citing "unreasonable proposed studies, I received acknolwedgement and "do not worry, your app is in queue" email every 14 days :p

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Delhi vfs
You need to check your account online daily and if anything changes keep a note of the date to have a guess if your decision is impending.