+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any July applicant left without Medical update about to start winter semester?

Vin59

Jun 1, 2020
Applied 30th July
AIP 4th September

No medical update
My eligibility review went back to we'll send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility, after few days raising a webform.
Did this happen to anyone else?
What was your eligibility before?

J09

Aug 28, 2020
Applied 30th July
AIP 4th September

No medical update
My eligibility review went back to we'll send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility, after few days raising a webform.
Yes, I have the exact same timeline as you and the same thing happened with me.

Reactions: jagmeetsinghji1

jagmeetsinghji1

Feb 4, 2020
Applied 30th July
AIP 4th September

No medical update
Mine also rolled back same as u ..but I never raised a webform or anything like that..there are many in same situation
I applied on 9 August

Reactions: arul fernando

Sep 15, 2020
Does anyone know how long it takes to get a new medical exam request after first one being expired? July applicant

Sep 15, 2020
I feel like they have forgotten about our files
In China: Normally ppl who applied before August would wait for 7 months. Applicants after August would only need to wait for 3 months, some of them got approved within one months, I have seen a case who applied in nov and got approved within 14 days. Myself applied in July, so I think I still have one month to go.

Sep 15, 2020
I feel like they have forgotten about our files
The processing time for Chinese applicants is 29 weeks, so I think the processing time is accurate for most applicants before August. For us, July applicants, you should check the processing time for your country. And this is not applicable to SDS applicants, since canadian offices are very very very slow. They need to go through lots of other applications, such as family reunification, before they reach study permit applications.

Pradeep Reddy

Sep 3, 2020
Hi I've given biometrics on dec 17, got aip on sep 3rd but no update after that.
I've seen lot of people who applied in July received ppr or their medical are updated atleast but no update for me. Kind of stressful, Wondering anyone else in same situation?
Same story with little change. Bio on Dec 18

Isha12

Feb 28, 2020
Hello,
I got medical update today.
timeline:
applied: 23july Non-SDS
medical upfront: 22july
biometric: 5th august updated on same day
AIP: 6th sept
from sept no update ,and today medical updated.
Did you raise a webform for medical?