+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Jamaican study permit applicants for Jan 2020?

Mandii Rash

Feb 18, 2020
Hi Madii,

I found the below information in relations to proof of funds, I believe it could be used as reference to your question.
1. For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are holding your money.
Letter(s) must:
• be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
• include their contact information (address, telephone number and, email address)
• include your name
• list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
• include, for each current bank and investment account:
o account numbers
o the date each account was opened
o the current balance of each account
o the average balance for the past six months “””

2. Yes
3. As at May 4th, the processing time for all fall applications, submitted before May 15, from any countries is 10 weeks. Applicants should receive a final response by August 6.

You can also search other threads for more information on joint account and sponsor.

All the best
Thank you

Mandii Rash

Feb 18, 2020
Hi Madii,

I found the below information in relations to proof of funds, I believe it could be used as reference to your question.
1. For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are holding your money.
Letter(s) must:
• be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
• include their contact information (address, telephone number and, email address)
• include your name
• list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
• include, for each current bank and investment account:
o account numbers
o the date each account was opened
o the current balance of each account
o the average balance for the past six months “””

2. Yes
3. As at May 4th, the processing time for all fall applications, submitted before May 15, from any countries is 10 weeks. Applicants should receive a final response by August 6.

You can also search other threads for more information on joint account and sponsor.

All the best
For the proof of fund question. Once it is a joint account does both party have to do a signed letter of explanation or once the bank give a statement with both parties name it is ok? Urgent question please

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone!
I am a teaxher and I'm in the process of applying to universities in Canada for next year (Jan or Sept). My concern though is that the ciursea that I am interested in are being offered here in Jamaica. Do you think that would be a problem?

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone!
I am a teacher and I'm in the process of applying to universities in Canada for next year (Jan or Sept). My concern though is that the courses that I am interested in are being offered here in Jamaica. Do you think that would be a problem?

forever21islander

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Hi everyone!
I am a teaxher and I'm in the process of applying to universities in Canada for next year (Jan or Sept). My concern though is that the ciursea that I am interested in are being offered here in Jamaica. Do you think that would be a problem?
Hi there, you can apply and write a letter of explanation to state the reason as to why you want to study in Canada. This I believe will strengthen your application. All the best