+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any ITA's issued for CEC applicants in the second draw?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
forever21 said:
No,
it means that you don't need to show funds if you are authorized to work in canada (you have a work permit) and have a job offer (you are working)

;)
This question helped me to. Thanks guys one more query, that while I am working in Canada with proper authorization, I don't need to show funds but ,do I still have to show, 6 months bank statement!!
Thank you

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
M8338 said:
How much was ur points under CEC?
I am not sure yet. I haven't received EAC and language test, that's why I haven't enter the pool. I have Canadian education as well as more then 1 year Canadian work experience with full time permanent job.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Auone said:
God I really hope you're right and I'm wrong, but if you check the list of required documents after ITA, you'll see that POF is mandatory unless you have a "valid" job offer AND are currently working legally in Canada.

Again, for my own sake, I really hope I am uttering total BS and you are correct.
Auone, it is not the same as the question of validated job offer. Having LMIA or not might matter to get the extra points, but it sure doesn't matter if you have a confirmed job as substitute of proof of funds.

If you remember correctly, when we filled out our temp worker forms, and those for our kids, in the fields of "proof of funds", we always quote our annual salary in Canada. This was not a personal decision, rather an establish practice advised by immigration lawyers. So i don't think you should be concerned at all.

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
Auone, it is not the same as the question of validated job offer. Having LMIA or not might matter to get the extra points, but it sure doesn't matter if you have a confirmed job as substitute of proof of funds.

If you remember correctly, when we filled out our temp worker forms, and those for our kids, in the fields of "proof of funds", we always quote our annual salary in Canada. This was not a personal decision, rather an establish practice advised by immigration lawyers. So i don't think you should be concerned at all.
Hi fkl,

Thanks for your response. That is actually a very important point, one that totally slipped my mind. Thanks! So you reckon I should put my annual salary for that question?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Auone said:
Hi fkl,

Thanks for your response. That is actually a very important point, one that totally slipped my mind. Thanks! So you reckon I should put my annual salary for that question?
You are most welcome. Yes i think you should quote your annual salary, unless there is some field in which you could specify that i have a confirmed job and hence don't need proof of funds. You know already that i haven't filled the forms or any thing. So i don't know the precise steps it would ask.

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
chadzkie said:
Yes, I got ITA for CEC
Your score please? Are you in Canada too and have LMO/LMIA

alekseyk

Dec 24, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, when was a second draw? Did I miss anything, can somebody send a link?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
alekseyk said:
Guys, when was a second draw? Did I miss anything, can somebody send a link?
Feb 7. Open the first tab on the following link. If you only see Jan 31st link, make sure you are not accessing cached website.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-express#mi-express

pedmetric

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I am in AB now and on PGWP and over a year and half in experience. I created EE profile and have 455 points. As I am on PGWP I cant ask for LMIA, I am just curious how is CIC making decision just based on LMIAÉ
Without LMIA those guys are at 200-300 points.

Will there be an opportunity for guys like me on PGWP for ITA in EEÉ

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
iceberge said:
This question helped me to. Thanks guys one more query, that while I am working in Canada with proper authorization, I don't need to show funds but ,do I still have to show, 6 months bank statement!!
Thank you
Did you give any number in a profile when they asked for money you have? (for those who are in canada)