+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any issues at immigration?? I am pregnant with a multiple entry visa

preggie

Mar 28, 2012
Hello,

Quick and Solid response needed PLS.
My husband is a student in Canada. He graduates this year and already has a job waiting for him. We're expecting our first baby and we intend to have the baby in Canada. I've got a 2 yr multiple entry visa and health insurance and more than sufficient funds to cover and medical expenses or living expenses..just a bit jittery if i'll get any hassles at immigration cos i'm pregnant..

HELP before i go into early labour..hahaha!

T

torontonian999

If the officer at the POE notices your pregnancy, then you may run into problems. Why not have your baby and then come to Canada?

preggie said:
Hello,

Quick and Solid response needed PLS.
My husband is a student in Canada. He graduates this year and already has a job waiting for him. We're expecting our first baby and we intend to have the baby in Canada. I've got a 2 yr multiple entry visa and health insurance and more than sufficient funds to cover and medical expenses or living expenses..just a bit jittery if i'll get any hassles at immigration cos i'm pregnant..

HELP before i go into early labour..hahaha!

preggie

Mar 28, 2012
torontonian999 said:
If the officer at the POE notices your pregnancy, then you may run into problems. Why not have your baby and then come to Canada?
cos we both want him present and the nature of his job won't permit him to fly around the EDD..he'd have started work by then..I'm sure everything will go well..it's easy to stay positive when you have options i guess but would really love for him to be there...
So if the officer at POE notices and I say yes i'm pregnant..show funds and insurance will there still be issues then??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Have you read the small print on your health insurance policy? (I assume it's some sort of travel insurance.) Most don't cover pregnancies.

preggie

Mar 28, 2012
it's UHIP and it covers pregnancy. Verified!!!
the issue is bout potential immigration hassles..Do help!

preggie

Mar 28, 2012
jeff.sharma75 said:
Another story of giving birth to a child in Canada with lots of excuses
You either don't know how to read, comprehend properly or full of bias.. whichever it is, you should seek help!