+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any indians in Gaspè?

Jogrg

Aug 11, 2019
Hi there, im coming to gaspè this september and im looking help for my accomodation. So if there are any indians there, please help me out!

sidhuripudaman

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
Hi there, im coming to gaspè this september and im looking help for my accomodation. So if there are any indians there, please help me out!
Do you mean, the college "cégep de la Gaspésie et des îles" Montréal campus? Or the Gaspé city?
If you are talking about the city, +90% of the population is French speaking, very few Indians there if any!
But if you are going to the college(Montreal campus) then you will find lots of Indians, I'm going there as well!

Nov 5, 2019
Do you mean, the college "cégep de la Gaspésie et des îles" Montréal campus? Or the Gaspé city?
If you are talking about the city, +90% of the population is French speaking, very few Indians there if any!
But if you are going to the college(Montreal campus) then you will find lots of Indians, I'm going there as well!
I am going for January 2020 intake in Cégep de la Gaspésie et des îles (Montreal Campus), so need some help regarding accommodation and other things. Any help will be appreciated.

sidhuripudaman

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
I am going for January 2020 intake in Cégep de la Gaspésie et des îles (Montreal Campus), so need some help regarding accommodation and other things. Any help will be appreciated.
You can add me on Instagram, I'll answer and help you with whatever I can! My ID is ripudaman_s

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
i was also curious to know if there are any in Gaspe because its fully quebecois