+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Indians applied for Canada student Visa, who are living in Europe under the SDS category?

sravan2220

Feb 1, 2021
Hi,

I am living in the Netherlands, I traveled to India and completed medical tests and biometrics in India, and applied under the SDS category. My representative told me if I apply from India I can apply under the SDS category. The application is still in progress. I am worried now maybe I am not eligible to apply under SDS. Any Indians who live in other countries and traveled to India and applied under SDS?

Thanks,
Sravan

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Hi,

I am living in the Netherlands, I traveled to India and completed medical tests and biometrics in India, and applied under the SDS category. My representative told me if I apply from India I can apply under the SDS category. The application is still in progress. I am worried now maybe I am not eligible to apply under SDS. Any Indians who live in other countries and traveled to India and applied under SDS?

Thanks,
Sravan
If you were present in India then I guess it’s not an issue. A lot of people have traveled and did it.

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
It states clearly that you need to be living in your country to apply under SDS. If you are living outside of your country, even if you have the citizenship of India, you CAN NOT apply under SDS.

(I am citizen of one SDS country, lived in Europe when apply for study permit, I could not apply under SDS)

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
It states clearly that you need to be living in your country to apply under SDS. If you are living outside of your country, even if you have the citizenship of India, you CAN NOT apply under SDS.

(I am citizen of one SDS country, lived in Europe when apply for study permit, I could not apply under SDS)
If you are present in Europe then you definitely cannot apply under SDS.

hars77

Dec 17, 2016
Hi,

Thanks,
Sravan
Hi,
I ( indian citizen) applied from europe non sds . Yes there is no option to apply under SDs if you apply from europe. I think its ok if you apply from India under sds. I provided my visa documents to show my current visa status in europe

Last edited:

Silpa29693

Jan 27, 2020
Hi,
I ( indian citizen) applied from europe non sds . Yes there is no option to apply under SDs if you apply from europe. I think its ok if you apply from India under sds. I provided my visa documents to show my current visa status in europe
Hi,

I have also applied under non sds from Denmark. Did you guys receive your visa ?

Application with upfront medical: June 5
Biometrics updated: June 16

No update after that...any idea how long is the visa process from Europe for Indians.

hoanguyen18

May 14, 2022
Hi,

I have also applied under non sds from Denmark. Did you guys receive your visa ?

Application with upfront medical: June 5
Biometrics updated: June 16

No update after that...any idea how long is the visa process from Europe for Indians.
Hi if you apply from Denmark, where did you go to take the biometrics? since I am applying from Norway, and I don't find any address to apply biometrics in Norway, seem like the nearest place is Sweden

Reactions: Prabh10000

Sunny2022

Jun 1, 2022
Hi,

Thanks,
Sravan
What happened to your application?
I'm in the same situation

Prabh10000

Jul 1, 2022
Hi if you apply from Denmark, where did you go to take the biometrics? since I am applying from Norway, and I don't find any address to apply biometrics in Norway, seem like the nearest place is Sweden
Hi did you get your visa? And in how many days you got PPR?