+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any idea about this apartment in Calgary?

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I came across Holly acres apartment in NW calgary. It seems that the neighbourhood is good to raise a family with lot of shopping, schools, University and commuting options.

I would appreciate if anyone living around this place confirm and comment about this apartment.

Cheers,

Taps

BCKev

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2010
Doc's Request.
02-08-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014
Med's Done....
25-07-2014
Passport Req..
25-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
LANDED..........
22-11-2014
It is a nice area, my daughter lives in that apartment complex.

There is very little traffic, so the local streets will be quiet. Shopping malls and C-Train station are in easy walking distance. I have no idea where the closest schools are located, but that is easy enough to check on the websites of the different school boards. Keep in mind that in Alberta there are two school boards: Public and Separate (Catholic) schools.

The apartments I have seen there are small. The management company seems to do a decent job of taking care of the place.

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCKev said:
It is a nice area, my daughter lives in that apartment complex.

There is very little traffic, so the local streets will be quiet. Shopping malls and C-Train station are in easy walking distance. I have no idea where the closest schools are located, but that is easy enough to check on the websites of the different school boards. Keep in mind that in Alberta there are two school boards: Public and Separate (Catholic) schools.

The apartments I have seen there are small. The management company seems to do a decent job of taking care of the place.
BCKev: Thank you so much for your prompt response. It definitively gives me a level of comfort knowing that this comes from a daughter's father. I did some research online to find out about the schools. For benefit of others, I am listing them here:
Elementary (K-6) Marion Elementary school is 1.8 kms from Holly Acres
Middle (7-9) Fe Osborne Jr High School is 2.0 kms and
Senior (10-12) Sir Winston Churchill High School is 2.6 kms
BTW, Sir Winston Churchill High School is supposedly one of the best schools in calgary.

Again, thanks a lot for your response.

Taps