+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any idea about delay in TWP for march applicants

sincerly

Apr 7, 2013
anybody why there is a big delay for the march applicants for TWP.?I have applied for the work visa on march 8,2013 from the embassy i haven't received any inital response...any march applicants go any information from the embassy please do reply to my question.it wil be a big relief for me....please...

cmortred

Dec 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sincerly said:
anybody why there is a big delay for the march applicants for TWP.?I have applied for the work visa on march 8,2013 from the embassy i haven't received any inital response...any march applicants go any information from the embassy please do reply to my question.it wil be a big relief for me....please...

where did you pass your application kit? Manila ?
different consulate have different kind of processing times.

e.g. the processing time here in the philippines last year is just 2-3 months, and the medical request docs will come to you 2 weeks after you submit all of the documents. but right now it will took 2 mos or less for the medical request + 3-4 months for the visa result. it means that it will take almost 6 mos or 7 mos here.

please read this site for processing times.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/

sincerly

Apr 7, 2013
i submitted at Delhi n i havent received any medical request no response from them just showing the status as visa under processing now its gonna be the third month\

iamtired

May 6, 2013
sincerly said:
i submitted at Delhi n i havent received any medical request no response from them just showing the status as visa under processing now its gonna be the third month\
Yours is OWP, CWP with LMO or CWP-ICT? Did you submit through VFS? Did you include the 2D barcode page?

sincerly

Apr 7, 2013
I submitted at VFS chennai..I have LMO..i know only about the TWP...Dont know abt CWP...I have job with LMO..and am waiting for TWP