+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any help would be appreciated

Mellyhead123

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
I am about to submit my application and I have a couple of questions. I have been given different answers prior to this;

1. Study & Education Section - I have listed my recent education which was in Canada, however it does not give me an option to list my previous education (which was high school in England)

2. Work History Section - Primary NOC - I worked in NOC 6235 for 5 years in England and then moved to Canada and worked in NOC 6235 for 9 months.
I am currently working under NOC 1226 and have been for 3 months which is completely different job. Both of these NOC'S are B. Which do I list as my primary NOC?

Job offer - I have been offered a full time permanent job with my current employer NOC 1226 however I do not have a positive LMIA for this so under the question do you have a job offer do I put yes...? And then further down that section there is a question asking was a LMIA issued for this job.. it should be no?

It then asks what my NOC on my current work permit is? I do not have an NOC on it, its an open PGWP so what do I put?

Another question asks me if I have looked for a job, there are 2 options that could apply to me, one is Yes I have a job offer and the other is Im already working in Canada in my primary NOC. I have a job offer (my current job) but not with LMIA so what do I put?

I have been advised to choose mr 'Primary NOC' as the NOC I have the most experience in, which is not my current NOC..

I would really appreciate any advise before I submit my profile as I do not want it to be rejected.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can offer help and guidance

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am about to submit my application and I have a couple of questions. I have been given different answers prior to this;

1. Study & Education Section - I have listed my recent education which was in Canada, however it does not give me an option to list my previous education (which was high school in England)

2. Work History Section - Primary NOC - I worked in NOC 6235 for 5 years in England and then moved to Canada and worked in NOC 6235 for 9 months.
I am currently working under NOC 1226 and have been for 3 months which is completely different job. Both of these NOC'S are B. Which do I list as my primary NOC?

Job offer - I have been offered a full time permanent job with my current employer NOC 1226 however I do not have a positive LMIA for this so under the question do you have a job offer do I put yes...? And then further down that section there is a question asking was a LMIA issued for this job.. it should be no?

It then asks what my NOC on my current work permit is? I do not have an NOC on it, its an open PGWP so what do I put?

Another question asks me if I have looked for a job, there are 2 options that could apply to me, one is Yes I have a job offer and the other is Im already working in Canada in my primary NOC. I have a job offer (my current job) but not with LMIA so what do I put?

I have been advised to choose mr 'Primary NOC' as the NOC I have the most experience in, which is not my current NOC..

I would really appreciate any advise before I submit my profile as I do not want it to be rejected.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can offer help and guidance
1 - Your high school education is irrelevant. State it only in the personal history section if applicable.

2 - If you're a CEC applicant you can choose any of the 3.

3 - You cannot have a valid job offer under a PGWp so answer "no" to the very first question in that section and all other questions will disappear.

Mellyhead123

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
I am a FSW applicant apparently for the reason that I do not have 1 year continuous experience in 1 NOC code, I have 1 year but its in 2 different NOC Codes... both B though..

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am a FSW applicant apparently for the reason that I do not have 1 year continuous experience in 1 NOC code, I have 1 year but its in 2 different NOC Codes... both B though..

Thanks
Neither of what you've stated is the reason.
1 - Work experience need not be continuous under the CEC program.
2 - You can meet the year of full-time work experience with one or more skilled NOC's.